| New Front of Shirt Sponsor 15:19 - Jun 5 with 39422 views | BAWHoops | No betting companies allowed now.... so we've gone with an 'online casino' Mr Q. https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/202 I know we need to sell off to the highest bidder, but this really upsets me |  |
| http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/ |
| |  |
| New Front of Shirt Sponsor on 23:52 - Jun 11 with 2211 views | E17hoop |
| New Front of Shirt Sponsor on 15:27 - Jun 10 by Match82 | I'm surprised and impressed but this is a sensible policy from the club, credit to them for making that decision (and to you for chasing it down) |
The club haven't done anything that they're not expected to do and all I've done is highlight what they're required to do. The Code of Conduct for Gambling arrangements in football is clear: 3.5.2. Ensuring that mechanisms exist to enable supporters to have the ability to purchase adult replica kits that do not include gambling sponsorship logos in the event that they are not otherwise available for purchase. / https://resources.premierleagu The club MUST offer shirts without a gambling logo if asked. No one usually asks, but I did. |  |
|  |
| New Front of Shirt Sponsor on 00:04 - Jun 12 with 2180 views | Hunterhoop |
| New Front of Shirt Sponsor on 23:52 - Jun 11 by E17hoop | The club haven't done anything that they're not expected to do and all I've done is highlight what they're required to do. The Code of Conduct for Gambling arrangements in football is clear: 3.5.2. Ensuring that mechanisms exist to enable supporters to have the ability to purchase adult replica kits that do not include gambling sponsorship logos in the event that they are not otherwise available for purchase. / https://resources.premierleagu The club MUST offer shirts without a gambling logo if asked. No one usually asks, but I did. |
That is a great spot, E17, and great to know. Superb work on obtaining the commitment from the club to sell kits sans sponsor. If it’s a good design, I might take up that opportunity because in future years it may not be available assuming we have a different sponsor. I think most fans would do the same if they were aware of this requirement. |  | |  |
| New Front of Shirt Sponsor on 05:50 - Jun 12 with 2055 views | joe90 |
| New Front of Shirt Sponsor on 23:52 - Jun 11 by E17hoop | The club haven't done anything that they're not expected to do and all I've done is highlight what they're required to do. The Code of Conduct for Gambling arrangements in football is clear: 3.5.2. Ensuring that mechanisms exist to enable supporters to have the ability to purchase adult replica kits that do not include gambling sponsorship logos in the event that they are not otherwise available for purchase. / https://resources.premierleagu The club MUST offer shirts without a gambling logo if asked. No one usually asks, but I did. |
I emailed the club in 2019 asking if they offered an unsponsored home kit and they replied saying they didn’t. If I’ve read your link correctly, this became a requirement in 2020? [Post edited 12 Jun 8:35]
|  | |  |
| New Front of Shirt Sponsor on 08:29 - Jun 12 with 1957 views | TwoHalves |
| New Front of Shirt Sponsor on 23:52 - Jun 11 by E17hoop | The club haven't done anything that they're not expected to do and all I've done is highlight what they're required to do. The Code of Conduct for Gambling arrangements in football is clear: 3.5.2. Ensuring that mechanisms exist to enable supporters to have the ability to purchase adult replica kits that do not include gambling sponsorship logos in the event that they are not otherwise available for purchase. / https://resources.premierleagu The club MUST offer shirts without a gambling logo if asked. No one usually asks, but I did. |
Take a bow, E17: QPR Supporters Consumer Champion! |  | |  |
| New Front of Shirt Sponsor on 08:49 - Jun 12 with 1886 views | wayneranger | How about buying a sponsor free shirt and getting Guinness printed on the front ? Just an idea that popped into my head for no apparent reason |  | |  |
| New Front of Shirt Sponsor on 08:49 - Jun 12 with 1885 views | E17hoop |
| New Front of Shirt Sponsor on 05:50 - Jun 12 by joe90 | I emailed the club in 2019 asking if they offered an unsponsored home kit and they replied saying they didn’t. If I’ve read your link correctly, this became a requirement in 2020? [Post edited 12 Jun 8:35]
|
Later than that - 2024 I believe. |  |
|  |
| New Front of Shirt Sponsor on 08:52 - Jun 12 with 1881 views | E17hoop |
| New Front of Shirt Sponsor on 08:29 - Jun 12 by TwoHalves | Take a bow, E17: QPR Supporters Consumer Champion! |
Charlton away crowd issues ✅ Sponsor-free shirts ✅ Water pressure in Ellerslie Road toilets? Even I'm not mad enough to try that one. |  |
|  |
| New Front of Shirt Sponsor on 09:34 - Jun 12 with 1806 views | TwoHalves |
| New Front of Shirt Sponsor on 08:52 - Jun 12 by E17hoop | Charlton away crowd issues ✅ Sponsor-free shirts ✅ Water pressure in Ellerslie Road toilets? Even I'm not mad enough to try that one. |
Padded strips on back of seats in front to mitigate further degradation of knee anatomy? BTW, isn’t this how Vito Corleone got started?! |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| New Front of Shirt Sponsor on 09:43 - Jun 12 with 1781 views | wombat |
| New Front of Shirt Sponsor on 06:50 - Jun 9 by Hayesender | Didn't the club do that in the early 90's with the Clubhouse brand? |
We did then the club was found to running a sweat shop in the ellerslie road bogs and it all went downhill afterwards . |  |
|  |
| New Front of Shirt Sponsor on 10:46 - Jun 12 with 1685 views | BazzaInTheLoft |
| New Front of Shirt Sponsor on 09:43 - Jun 12 by wombat | We did then the club was found to running a sweat shop in the ellerslie road bogs and it all went downhill afterwards . |
Is that why the pressure is so low? Because we were mixing dyes in the sink? |  | |  |
| New Front of Shirt Sponsor on 10:48 - Jun 12 with 1681 views | Northernr |
| New Front of Shirt Sponsor on 23:52 - Jun 11 by E17hoop | The club haven't done anything that they're not expected to do and all I've done is highlight what they're required to do. The Code of Conduct for Gambling arrangements in football is clear: 3.5.2. Ensuring that mechanisms exist to enable supporters to have the ability to purchase adult replica kits that do not include gambling sponsorship logos in the event that they are not otherwise available for purchase. / https://resources.premierleagu The club MUST offer shirts without a gambling logo if asked. No one usually asks, but I did. |
This is a fantastic spot, thank you. |  | |  |
| New Front of Shirt Sponsor on 08:14 - Sep 28 with 436 views | joe90 | Has anyone heard from the club about the shirts? I bought my end of July, they said it would be around 8 weeks. |  | |  |
| New Front of Shirt Sponsor on 10:47 - Sep 28 with 209 views | TheChef |
| New Front of Shirt Sponsor on 08:14 - Sep 28 by joe90 | Has anyone heard from the club about the shirts? I bought my end of July, they said it would be around 8 weeks. |
Yes so I'm assuming some time in October? Last time the club shop spoke to me about it, they're getting one job lot delivery from Italy, and they then need to sort through it and send out the individual orders to customers. So if you're lucky you might get it by Christmas (year not specified) |  |
|  |
| |