Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nicolas Madsen 13:49 - Aug 3 with 10581 viewsRuislipHoop

Is he still at the club or has he been kidnapped ?????
0
Nicolas Madsen on 19:38 - Aug 4 with 2409 viewsBoston

Nicolas Madsen on 15:48 - Aug 4 by Northernr



'Everyone else in good shape', well we'll soon sort that out.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
Nicolas Madsen on 20:17 - Aug 4 with 2226 viewsnix

Nicolas Madsen on 19:14 - Aug 4 by numptydumpty

Yes fantastic news with regards to Madsen, Nix.

I went to the Fiorentina home game and was particularly depressed when it seemed at half time that Madsen and Kone had picked up bad injuries.

Thought had seen this all before.

The news on Obikwu, I hope is positive. I do remember them putting out such posts on Taylor Richards etc, that were similar to this, and in the end, well we know the rest.

The thing is - like most I have no idea as to the quality or the type of player Obikwu could be. Hoping rather than expecting. But if he can get a run out at some point, that would be good.

We are not though as we were last season hearing about the loading of players and half our squad were said to not be up to speed until the start of September, which was madness.

This pre season, we have performed much more improved than last and with some good results and a larger majority that look capable of first team action but also the key is, as seems now we only have Dembele out for a long period. And only other question marks on Lamptey and Kamara - who we would have known about before signing.

Maybe for another thread, have our performance team actually been performing now.

Watch this space......
[Post edited 4 Aug 19:15]


Yes me too re Madsen and Kone.

Taylor Richards was hopefully an entirely different situation. I can see that was a tricky PR tightrope. I’m not expecting Obikwu to make a Kone type first impression but if he’s a decent back up that would be great news. We can’t flog Kone all season again.

Far too early for me to draw any conclusions or make any predictions about our injury record this season either positive or negative. Boring maybe but it’s wait and see for me.
3
Nicolas Madsen on 09:54 - Aug 5 with 1642 viewsLazyFan

Nicolas Madsen on 15:48 - Aug 4 by Northernr



I read this as Madsen can be a sub, rather than starting.
Obikwu is way off.

zzzzzzzzzz

0
Nicolas Madsen on 13:35 - Aug 5 with 1416 viewsBeejnewark

Nicolas Madsen on 09:54 - Aug 5 by LazyFan

I read this as Madsen can be a sub, rather than starting.
Obikwu is way off.


I read that the other way. Different folks, etc..
0
Nicolas Madsen on 14:01 - Aug 5 with 1332 viewsSuperhoops2808

Nicolas Madsen on 19:14 - Aug 4 by numptydumpty

Yes fantastic news with regards to Madsen, Nix.

I went to the Fiorentina home game and was particularly depressed when it seemed at half time that Madsen and Kone had picked up bad injuries.

Thought had seen this all before.

The news on Obikwu, I hope is positive. I do remember them putting out such posts on Taylor Richards etc, that were similar to this, and in the end, well we know the rest.

The thing is - like most I have no idea as to the quality or the type of player Obikwu could be. Hoping rather than expecting. But if he can get a run out at some point, that would be good.

We are not though as we were last season hearing about the loading of players and half our squad were said to not be up to speed until the start of September, which was madness.

This pre season, we have performed much more improved than last and with some good results and a larger majority that look capable of first team action but also the key is, as seems now we only have Dembele out for a long period. And only other question marks on Lamptey and Kamara - who we would have known about before signing.

Maybe for another thread, have our performance team actually been performing now.

Watch this space......
[Post edited 4 Aug 19:15]


'Maybe for another thread, have our performance team actually been performing now'

Sure you'll oblige at some stage

0
Nicolas Madsen on 15:40 - Aug 5 with 1177 viewsnumptydumpty

Nicolas Madsen on 14:01 - Aug 5 by Superhoops2808

'Maybe for another thread, have our performance team actually been performing now'

Sure you'll oblige at some stage



Crikey. You like throwing in the odd saracastic comment, my way Superhoops.

I wont return in kind. Can you draw a line under this now please ??

"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Main Reason you started following QPR ??

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026