Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious 10:24 - Sep 25 with 13121 viewsBAWHoops

https://www.westlondonsport.co

*Marge Simpson noise*


http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

0
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 22:33 - Oct 6 with 1341 viewsHunterhoop

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 20:34 - Oct 6 by Stainrod

Not really the club's fault if he was scythed down in a dev game, surely?

Presumably he was given the same pre-season as other players who have been able to play to full fitness?

I think most of us would agree he didn't look match fit when playing (tho presumably not injured).

Taking him out of the firing line (in the face of booing, which is not something many of our players experience these days) and trying to build up his fitness/ sharpness with the kids seemed sensible.

Maybe the club did mismanage something. But no evidence of that. Sometimes just unlucky stuff happens, its not always necessary to seek a culprit (beyond the idiot who put in a completely over the top challenge).


All fair. But if we’re going to judge on the outcomes and the “what”, not the “how”, we need to be consistent on that. And the situation with Kone is a bit of a mess. It’s not good.

I’m not sure what the causes are, but the outcome is bad. And if it’s on Kone, not the club, why was he given minutes and starts earlier in the season, but Kolli wasn’t? Where’s the consistency? What is palpably not the case is that he was fit, in great condition, sharp, and raring to go early season. And now he is not out for some months (most likely).
2
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 23:37 - Oct 6 with 1152 viewsconnell10

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 22:33 - Oct 6 by Hunterhoop

All fair. But if we’re going to judge on the outcomes and the “what”, not the “how”, we need to be consistent on that. And the situation with Kone is a bit of a mess. It’s not good.

I’m not sure what the causes are, but the outcome is bad. And if it’s on Kone, not the club, why was he given minutes and starts earlier in the season, but Kolli wasn’t? Where’s the consistency? What is palpably not the case is that he was fit, in great condition, sharp, and raring to go early season. And now he is not out for some months (most likely).


Simple Nourry probably likes Kone so he can do what he wants. Looks like double standards to me.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

1
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 12:08 - Oct 7 with 823 viewsStainrod

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 23:37 - Oct 6 by connell10

Simple Nourry probably likes Kone so he can do what he wants. Looks like double standards to me.


I have been agreeing with you about wanting Kolli in the team. But not sure we can make these kind of assumptions from the stands.
0
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 14:46 - Oct 7 with 638 viewswombat

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 12:08 - Oct 7 by Stainrod

I have been agreeing with you about wanting Kolli in the team. But not sure we can make these kind of assumptions from the stands.


Well it seems kone is back training this week so maybe not as bad as we first feared ,

Poll: which is your favouite foot

0
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 16:22 - Oct 7 with 459 viewsconnell10

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 12:08 - Oct 7 by Stainrod

I have been agreeing with you about wanting Kolli in the team. But not sure we can make these kind of assumptions from the stands.


I said "probably "

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 20:45 - Oct 7 with 211 viewsHAYESBOY

https://the72.co.uk/2026/10/07

Kone in full training since Tuesday.

Smells like a trout farm in here

0
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 21:06 - Oct 7 with 154 viewsLazyFan

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 20:45 - Oct 7 by HAYESBOY

https://the72.co.uk/2026/10/07

Kone in full training since Tuesday.


It's on Norf's podcast.
Says he's back training but not 100%, so some weeks off.
Good news anyway.

It will be Lloyd upfront, with the 'nameless' one on the bench.

zzzzzzzzzz

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026