| Burrell Scores 17:14 - Sep 28 with 8312 views | SoCal | For Jamaica - got to be good for his confidence, just dont get injured |  | | |  |
| Burrell Scores on 18:47 - Oct 1 with 2273 views | PlanetHonneywood |
| Burrell Scores on 18:10 - Oct 1 by 7374Ranger | He never made it at QPR as they cashed in on him before he could get poached away for peanuts. In pre season I would have talked to him about returning on a much reduced salary, but it didn’t happen, and then he went and messed up with driving offences. |
His driving offences took place before we returned to PST, so I think we and everyone else were never going to touch him pending the outcome of the legal case. His career has gone steadily downhill since the 2022 WC and I'd need some seismic convincing before I'd take a punt on him. |  |
|  |
| Burrell Scores on 07:50 - Oct 3 with 1352 views | The_Beast1976 |
| Burrell Scores on 16:14 - Oct 1 by Paddyhoops | If the rumours are true then surely Side show Bob starts . I’ve always liked him . Though my mate who has stood or sat next to me in the past 25 years thinks he’s nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. Everyone has different opinions. |
I agree with your mate. Something just isn't right with him. Smells of an over inflated ego / too big an opinion of himself. Guess we may find out now once and for all, given the injury situation |  | |  |
| Burrell Scores on 09:12 - Oct 3 with 1189 views | stevec |
| Burrell Scores on 15:05 - Sep 29 by Northernr | Old or new Jude? |
I’d play Old Jude as a hold up man up front, giving them a bit of west London lip and give the New Jude a run out in the flaky winger role. I could also see Kolli filling a juxtaposition, roaming between the two. What a sight to behold. Vogue, vogue, vogue. |  | |  |
| Burrell Scores on 21:04 - Oct 3 with 835 views | VancouverHoop |
| Burrell Scores on 07:50 - Oct 3 by The_Beast1976 | I agree with your mate. Something just isn't right with him. Smells of an over inflated ego / too big an opinion of himself. Guess we may find out now once and for all, given the injury situation |
Well someone named Rodney wasn't behind the door in the ego department. (In fact, IIRC, 'EGO' was part of his car's number plate.) Self confidence, or ego if you like, is not necessarily a bad thing in a professional footballer, especially a striker. What counts is whether you have the talent that justifies it on the pitch. So far Kolli's performances indicate he does, if only for relatively short periods. I definitely don't know what's going on behind the scenes. But I reckon if we let him go without having a decent run in the team we might look very foolish down the road. [Post edited 3 Oct 21:05]
|  | |  |
| Burrell Scores on 21:45 - Oct 3 with 689 views | BlackCrowe | Not sure you can compare Marsh to Kolli. One had the gift of the gods, enough to tolerate his ego. The other doesn't. |  |
|  |
| Burrell Scores on 22:09 - Oct 3 with 619 views | VancouverHoop | Do we know how good Kolli is yet? Or, more importantly, how good he might become? Self belief is vital in a top class footballer. We've seen lately what happens when it's diminished: with Dembéle especially, with Madsen in his first season, with Saito on his return from Japan. Give the kid his head and see what happens. Right now we've nothing to lose. |  | |  |
| |