Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bayeux Tapestry 18:12 - Sep 30 with 2561 viewsstowmarketrange

We’re going to see it on Friday at the British Museum.Has anyone on here been?If so,any tips on what happens with the queues?Does everyone get let in at the same time?Help please.
TIA.
1
Bayeux Tapestry on 23:16 - Oct 2 with 340 viewsBoston

Bayeux Tapestry on 20:25 - Sep 30 by TwoHalves

Saw it in France a few years ago. Thought it was sew-sew.


Bit of a knit wit, incha!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
Bayeux Tapestry on 06:56 - Oct 3 with 153 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I want to go and see it but just too many people for me.

I walked out of a pub Saturday as it was busy they had one staff and peeps were ordering lots.
I told my mate 'we are leaving' she agreed and we found a lovely pub hidden away, the 'Fox and hounds' lovely little pub and the last 'only ale pub in London in 1996 apparently.

Build in 1860 for the workers on a local estate. (recommend a visit if you are near Sloane Square it's a Youngs)

I fkin hate queuing when thirsty
[Post edited 3 Oct 6:56]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026