| Fulham BCD Friendly? 10:07 - Oct 4 with 5780 views | Malintabuk | Not heard anything about this... but a Fulham mate text me this morning that we played a friendly yesterday and we lost... Not seen anything on here ... or in the media... any info anyone, or was he on a wind up |  | | |  |
| Fulham BCD Friendly? on 21:16 - Oct 5 with 1205 views | CiderwithRsie |
| Fulham BCD Friendly? on 14:51 - Oct 5 by Boston | I’m still waiting for the BDSM friendly. |
"Waiting for?" Christ my whole time as a QPR fan has been nothing but sado-masochism. |  | |  |
| Fulham BCD Friendly? on 21:33 - Oct 5 with 1137 views | derbyhoop | We would have been missing Charles Dunne Cirkin Varane Kamara Smyth Burrell Scarlett + various injured players. I wouldn't pay any attention to the result. |  |
| "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain)
Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky |
|  |
| Fulham BCD Friendly? on 00:12 - Oct 6 with 875 views | wombat |
| Fulham BCD Friendly? on 16:51 - Oct 4 by JamesB1979 | I doubt he’d have been involved in this Fulham game if he wasn’t being considered and part of the 1st team squad again. Good news all round. |
I’ll be shot done by some for this have you seen how many players on international duty nd strikers who re injured ? If half of us he turned up with some boots we would have likely got a game against Fulham |  |
|  |
| Fulham BCD Friendly? on 00:38 - Oct 6 with 862 views | connell10 |
| Fulham BCD Friendly? on 00:12 - Oct 6 by wombat | I’ll be shot done by some for this have you seen how many players on international duty nd strikers who re injured ? If half of us he turned up with some boots we would have likely got a game against Fulham |
Yes but would we have scored? |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Fulham BCD Friendly? on 02:14 - Oct 6 with 804 views | Hooparoo |
| Fulham BCD Friendly? on 21:16 - Oct 5 by CiderwithRsie | "Waiting for?" Christ my whole time as a QPR fan has been nothing but sado-masochism. |
🤣 Touché |  |
|  |
| Fulham BCD Friendly? on 09:47 - Oct 6 with 518 views | nick_hammersmith |
| Fulham BCD Friendly? on 00:38 - Oct 6 by connell10 | Yes but would we have scored? |
A good source, who I trust, said that Nick from Hammersmith scored from just inside his own half, but it was chalked off after shouting an obscenity. |  | |  |
| Fulham BCD Friendly? on 14:19 - Oct 6 with 322 views | wombat |
| Fulham BCD Friendly? on 00:38 - Oct 6 by connell10 | Yes but would we have scored? |
prob not but i wouldnt have gone down with cramp after 30 mins though |  |
|  |
| |