Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham BCD Friendly? 10:07 - Oct 4 with 5723 viewsMalintabuk

Not heard anything about this... but a Fulham mate text me this morning that we played a friendly yesterday and we lost...

Not seen anything on here ... or in the media... any info anyone, or was he on a wind up

0
Fulham BCD Friendly? on 21:16 - Oct 5 with 1195 viewsCiderwithRsie

Fulham BCD Friendly? on 14:51 - Oct 5 by Boston

I’m still waiting for the BDSM friendly.


"Waiting for?"

Christ my whole time as a QPR fan has been nothing but sado-masochism.
1
Fulham BCD Friendly? on 21:33 - Oct 5 with 1127 viewsderbyhoop

We would have been missing
Charles
Dunne
Cirkin
Varane
Kamara
Smyth
Burrell
Scarlett
+ various injured players.
I wouldn't pay any attention to the result.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

1
Fulham BCD Friendly? on 00:12 - Oct 6 with 865 viewswombat

Fulham BCD Friendly? on 16:51 - Oct 4 by JamesB1979

I doubt he’d have been involved in this Fulham game if he wasn’t being considered and part of the 1st team squad again. Good news all round.


I’ll be shot done by some for this have you seen how many players on international duty nd strikers who re injured ? If half of us he turned up with some boots we would have likely got a game against Fulham

Poll: which is your favouite foot

1
Fulham BCD Friendly? on 00:38 - Oct 6 with 852 viewsconnell10

Fulham BCD Friendly? on 00:12 - Oct 6 by wombat

I’ll be shot done by some for this have you seen how many players on international duty nd strikers who re injured ? If half of us he turned up with some boots we would have likely got a game against Fulham


Yes but would we have scored?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Fulham BCD Friendly? on 02:14 - Oct 6 with 794 viewsHooparoo

Fulham BCD Friendly? on 21:16 - Oct 5 by CiderwithRsie

"Waiting for?"

Christ my whole time as a QPR fan has been nothing but sado-masochism.


🤣 Touché

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

0
Fulham BCD Friendly? on 09:47 - Oct 6 with 508 viewsnick_hammersmith

Fulham BCD Friendly? on 00:38 - Oct 6 by connell10

Yes but would we have scored?


A good source, who I trust, said that Nick from Hammersmith scored from just inside his own half, but it was chalked off after shouting an obscenity.
0
Fulham BCD Friendly? on 14:19 - Oct 6 with 312 viewswombat

Fulham BCD Friendly? on 00:38 - Oct 6 by connell10

Yes but would we have scored?


prob not but i wouldnt have gone down with cramp after 30 mins though

Poll: which is your favouite foot

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026