| Celebrity Traitors **May Contain Spoilers** 16:34 - Oct 7 with 3116 views | Superhoops2808 | So I know we had a thread for last year, and so far there has only been 2 episodes of the new season but have to stay it has already started very well Richard E Grant is great as a Traitor as is Maya Jama. In fact she is very easy on the eye and her description of Richard E Grant and how he is a mad uncle is hilarious However think he will go after him telling everyone he was a traitor. That was very much a DOH moment [Post edited 9 Oct 9:07]
|  | | |  |
| Celebrity Traitors on 15:02 - Oct 8 with 830 views | hubble |
| Celebrity Traitors on 14:34 - Oct 8 by BklynRanger | I've never watched it and don't get it, and have decided not to get it. I know I may be losing out but I can't be bothered with yet more celebrity wittering. I'd much prefer continuing to watch random episodes of Jade Fever - real men (and a woman) out there in the elements, mining or mostly not mining, jade. Driving around in old trucks and cutting open rocks with a big saw. Failing safety inspections and arguing over mud. Now that's entertainment. |
It is possible to do both Brooklyn. I'm well into all those car restoration shows and extreme survival shows like Alone... I've also been known to get carried away by Strictly. Personally I think Celeb Traitors is pretty naff and I'll be honest, I fast forward through all the silly 'challenges' just to watch the psychology. The stupidity of some of the contestants in the face of the bleedin obvious is kind of entertaining. |  |
|  |
| Celebrity Traitors on 15:02 - Oct 8 with 816 views | hubble |
| Celebrity Traitors on 15:01 - Oct 8 by OldPedro | If a traitor gets outed, they can just appoint another one |
Aha. Thanks Pedro. |  |
|  |
| Celebrity Traitors on 15:09 - Oct 8 with 768 views | SimonJames | James Acaster has to vote Richard E Grant out and preferably be the one to nominate him. Otherwise he will immediately be under suspicion. I think Maya Jama will also vote him out if it's not too early in the vote. I wonder what the show's producers would have done if Hannah Fry and Jerry Hall were both traitors? Is there a rule for a traitor getting murdered? |  |
| 100% of people who drink water will die. |
|  |
| Celebrity Traitors on 15:21 - Oct 8 with 738 views | daveB |
| Celebrity Traitors on 15:09 - Oct 8 by SimonJames | James Acaster has to vote Richard E Grant out and preferably be the one to nominate him. Otherwise he will immediately be under suspicion. I think Maya Jama will also vote him out if it's not too early in the vote. I wonder what the show's producers would have done if Hannah Fry and Jerry Hall were both traitors? Is there a rule for a traitor getting murdered? |
guess they wouldn't have put 2 traitors together but if that had been the case they'd just do no murder and recruit instead |  | |  |
| Celebrity Traitors on 15:47 - Oct 8 with 701 views | TwoHalves |
| Celebrity Traitors on 14:52 - Oct 8 by daveB | thats absolutely fine, it won't be to everyones taste |
Traitor! |  | |  |
| Celebrity Traitors on 15:53 - Oct 8 with 697 views | TwoHalves |
| Celebrity Traitors on 15:02 - Oct 8 by hubble | It is possible to do both Brooklyn. I'm well into all those car restoration shows and extreme survival shows like Alone... I've also been known to get carried away by Strictly. Personally I think Celeb Traitors is pretty naff and I'll be honest, I fast forward through all the silly 'challenges' just to watch the psychology. The stupidity of some of the contestants in the face of the bleedin obvious is kind of entertaining. |
Despite my earlier generally positive remarks (which still stand) I do agree about the ‘challenges’, which try too hard to inject ‘drama’. You’re right about the ‘psychology’ stuff too. It’s a programme of ‘moments’ really and that’s down to the editing, which is first class IMO. |  | |  |
| Celebrity Traitors on 17:26 - Oct 8 with 607 views | Superhoops2808 |
| Celebrity Traitors on 15:02 - Oct 8 by hubble | It is possible to do both Brooklyn. I'm well into all those car restoration shows and extreme survival shows like Alone... I've also been known to get carried away by Strictly. Personally I think Celeb Traitors is pretty naff and I'll be honest, I fast forward through all the silly 'challenges' just to watch the psychology. The stupidity of some of the contestants in the face of the bleedin obvious is kind of entertaining. |
Didnt know there was another fan of Alone on here This current series (World Championship) is very good. The Welsh guy is doing really well. Think we may see the winner next week or week after though. Just watched todays episode and I have watched all previous seasons and its great If you like that, I highly recommend Outlast on Netflix |  | |  |
| Celebrity Traitors on 08:22 - Oct 9 with 321 views | Superhoops2808 | So as expected the idiot that is Richard E Grant has gone, and Hannah Fry recruited. Hannah is an awful choice as traitor and will likely protect Maya and James for a bit - Gutted about Myha'la being voted out having seen her in Industry - She is another one easy on the eye Not sure who is getting murdered but I do find James Blunt weary so wont miss him. Cannot believe they haven't targeted Julie as she is like a dog with a bone. |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Celebrity Traitors **May Contain Spoilers** on 10:56 - Oct 9 with 190 views | connell10 | My girlfriend got me into this last year for the general public one. I started to hate the Irish lady who jointly won it , then had to step back and remind myself it was just a game. The round table reminds me of a jury room , which I suppose is the concept! So do I like it .....OH YESSSSSS! Love it! Shame Mr Grant is out as i really like him. |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Celebrity Traitors on 11:54 - Oct 9 with 135 views | daveB |
| Celebrity Traitors on 08:22 - Oct 9 by Superhoops2808 | So as expected the idiot that is Richard E Grant has gone, and Hannah Fry recruited. Hannah is an awful choice as traitor and will likely protect Maya and James for a bit - Gutted about Myha'la being voted out having seen her in Industry - She is another one easy on the eye Not sure who is getting murdered but I do find James Blunt weary so wont miss him. Cannot believe they haven't targeted Julie as she is like a dog with a bone. |
I thought Hannah would be a good pick but she has had a personality transplant since getting picked. Miranda has been quite clever working it all out but staying quiet. The Traitors this series are all over the place, they need to do far more random murders. I'd be going for one of King kenny guy or Rob Beckett people no one has any thoughts on to confuse everyone. |  | |  |
| Celebrity Traitors **May Contain Spoilers** on 12:38 - Oct 9 with 95 views | charmr | Yea, gave it a go. The only Psychology really going on is the producers keeping people in front of the screen for an hour plus. Wonder who came up with the idea as it’s being sold around the world? Not for me. Some very likable, funny and entertaining people on that show though. |  | |  |
| |