Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread 17:04 - Oct 8 with 651 viewsFredManRave

Could go one of 3 ways this one.

Be happy with a/some draw.

Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

4
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 17:10 - Oct 8 with 628 viewsqpr_1968

well done fred.....

high scoring 3-2 to us......heart over head.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 17:12 - Oct 8 with 617 viewsfrancisbowles

Great title, Free.🤣
0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 17:29 - Oct 8 with 535 viewsSuperhoops2808

One for the team Fred - Thats what I like to see

As long as we put up a decent fight I dont care about the result. I have had it from both angles at work this week - Wet Spam supporter larging it up and a Charlton supporter saying if we dont win then Charlton are the better team
1
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 17:32 - Oct 8 with 518 viewssoops

“a Charlton supporter saying if we dont win then Charlton are the better team“
How old are they - 8?
1
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 18:08 - Oct 8 with 409 viewsconnell10

1-1 and all joking apart id take that ....

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 18:09 - Oct 8 with 407 viewsSuperhoops2808

Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 17:32 - Oct 8 by soops

“a Charlton supporter saying if we dont win then Charlton are the better team“
How old are they - 8?


I took it the way it was meant, good humour
0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 18:28 - Oct 8 with 344 viewsnumptydumpty

Well done Fred.

Brave man for taking up the mantle for this one.

I think myself, we are playing them at one of the only times we might have an opportunity to get a result - after a three week break. So, for that reason, an exciting and eventful game in which we somehow snatch a Desmond 2-2. Am going to further add to the unlikely scenario by claiming the goalscorers as Alfie Lloyd and Rayan Kolli !!
[Post edited 8 Oct 18:30]

"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Whats going to happen to Man City ????

1
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:05 - Oct 8 with 254 viewscolinallcars

V brave Fred.
I was mulling over W Ham, Bham, Thank You Ma'am, as the pun but yours is much better.
We'll be OK - a draw at least.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026