Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When I asked AI to predict the West Ham v QPR scoreline 18:39 - Oct 8 with 1599 viewsnumptydumpty

On Google Gemini, and yes I know the general consensus on here about AI, but its seriously improving its efficiency. This is what the initial answer was, and I kid you not.


So in response to my question, as to what scoreline would be the end result of QPR's visit to the happy Hammers, this is what I got...

"This is for informational purposes only. For medical advice or a diagnosis, please consult a professional"


Seriously advancing quickly is this new technology !!

[Post edited 8 Oct 18:42]

"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Whats going to happen to Man City ????

-1
When I asked AI to predict the West Ham v QPR scoreline on 18:42 - Oct 8 with 1559 viewsMick_S

๐Ÿ˜‚

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
When I asked AI to predict the West Ham v QPR scoreline on 19:38 - Oct 8 with 1374 viewsMatch82

Is this because you asked "I have a growth in a somewhat embarrassing area and I'm wondering how I should treat this. Oh and can you predict the QPR vs West Ham game?"
0
When I asked AI to predict the West Ham v QPR scoreline on 19:42 - Oct 8 with 1356 viewscolinallcars

I posted on another AI thread that it couldn't solve cryptic crosswords as in Times, Guardian etc, but apparently now it can.
Crikey.
0
When I asked AI to predict the West Ham v QPR scoreline on 22:47 - Oct 8 with 1053 viewsBoston

When I asked Al in the bookies to predict the result, he said 51/100 West Ham win, 4/9 the draw and 11/2 for a Rangers victory.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
When I asked AI to predict the West Ham v QPR scoreline on 23:11 - Oct 8 with 1011 viewshopekillsyou

AI s prediction is a 2-0 win for WHU - itโ€™s basically scraped lots of betting and gaming sites where that is the lowest odds correct score bet. So could be value to lay that score.
0
When I asked AI to predict the West Ham v QPR scoreline on 00:06 - Oct 9 with 926 viewsrbee

Google AI says my business is owned by a gentleman based in Chicago with possible mob connections.
1
When I asked AI to predict the West Ham v QPR scoreline on 11:31 - Oct 9 with 456 viewsWatford_Ranger

Probably not worth the water this just cost the world but I asked it to run a million simulations.


Complete Simulated Scoreline Split


Scoreline (West Ham - QPR) Probability Share Total Occurrences (Out of 1M) Match Outcome
2 - 1 9.6% 96,000 West Ham Win
2 - 0 9.1% 91,000 West Ham Win
1 - 1 8.7% 87,000 Draw
1 - 0 8.5% 85,000 West Ham Win
1 - 2 7.9% 79,000 QPR Win
3 - 1 6.4% 64,000 West Ham Win
3 - 0 5.8% 58,000 West Ham Win
2 - 2 5.4% 54,000 Draw
0 - 1 4.8% 48,000 QPR Win
3 - 2 4.5% 45,000 West Ham Win
0 - 0 4.2% 42,000 Draw
0 - 2 3.9% 39,000 QPR Win
4 - 1 3.6% 36,000 West Ham Win
4 - 0 3.2% 32,000 West Ham Win
1 - 3 2.8% 28,000 QPR Win
2 - 3 2.1% 21,000 QPR Win
3 - 3 1.0% 10,000 Draw
Other Outliers (e.g., 4-2, 0-3, 5-0) 3.5% 35,000 Mixed
-1
When I asked AI to predict the West Ham v QPR scoreline on 12:35 - Oct 9 with 352 viewsWestway

I asked AI to pick the 10 most drawiest games a few weekends ago.
It researched loads of leagues and data etc. Did you know Iran and South African leagues have the most games ending in draws?

Well anyway, it picked ten. And I backed them all as trebles.
7 of the 10 came in, I won a decent amount.

Thinking I was onto something I got it to do it again the following weekend, put most of my winnings on the trebles, and not a single game came in! yeah, so f**k AI!

Also, the day after Dolly Parton died I asked AI what did she die of and it assured me she was still alive.
1
Login to get fewer ads

When I asked AI to predict the West Ham v QPR scoreline on 14:51 - Oct 9 with 209 viewsQPunkR

I asked AI to destroy the world's resources, steal then copyright the wealth of human knowledge and take my job in a couple of years. Oh wait, no I didn't.

Shit but local

1
When I asked AI to predict the West Ham v QPR scoreline on 14:58 - Oct 9 with 185 viewsBoston

When I asked AI to predict the West Ham v QPR scoreline on 14:51 - Oct 9 by QPunkR

I asked AI to destroy the world's resources, steal then copyright the wealth of human knowledge and take my job in a couple of years. Oh wait, no I didn't.


I have some bad news for you, Mr Ludd.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026