| Freedom Pass 00:43 - Oct 10 with 1879 views | nickstone | I found a freedom pass in row 2 at The London Stadium this evening at the end of the game. If you've lost yours please let me know. Cheers. |  | | |  |
| Freedom Pass on 00:51 - Oct 10 with 1785 views | connell10 | Ive lost mine but i didn't attend the match if that helps. |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Freedom Pass on 11:52 - Oct 10 with 1372 views | TacticalR | If nobody pipes up you could send it to TFL or hand it in at your nearest station. |  |
|  |
| Freedom Pass on 14:30 - Oct 10 with 1187 views | Lblock | Didn’t have tell tales remnants of “chop” around the edges? If so I might know the owner |  |
| Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal |
|  |
| Freedom Pass on 14:41 - Oct 10 with 1155 views | Benny_the_Ball | Probably lost it in the 91st minute. I don't know which is worse - losing your freedom pass or being stuck in Stratford. |  | |  |
| Freedom Pass on 16:46 - Oct 10 with 1041 views | colinallcars | I lost mine last year. Took ages to replace - their website said it didn't know me, phoning takes hours ( exceptionally high rate of calls ). High rate ? I was irate. Got it done eventually cost about 15 quid. |  | |  |
| Freedom Pass on 17:50 - Oct 10 with 955 views | TwoHalves |
| Freedom Pass on 16:46 - Oct 10 by colinallcars | I lost mine last year. Took ages to replace - their website said it didn't know me, phoning takes hours ( exceptionally high rate of calls ). High rate ? I was irate. Got it done eventually cost about 15 quid. |
Mine stopped working. Turned out there was a split in it. Like you, mine took ages to replace. Came back with a different photo of me on it. No idea where they got it from. Was able to carry on using the defective one in the meantime but had to explain the situation to bus drivers/ticket inspectors etc every time, which soon became unbearably tedious. Bus drivers, TBF, generally couldn’t be arsed and just waved the poor old git on (along with all the other people who just refuse to pay). |  | |  |
| Freedom Pass on 20:18 - Oct 10 with 830 views | colinallcars | I rarely use public transport these days. The delays, misinformation, hold ups, cancellations. And…..the PEOPLE ! |  | |  |
| Freedom Pass on 23:38 - Oct 10 with 671 views | Northernr | Another thread that concerns me about the long term prospects for the LFW business plan. |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Freedom Pass on 23:40 - Oct 10 with 666 views | MrSheen | I’m in Ostend for a boys’ weekend and the tram service from the town centre was suspended tonight because of “sand on the tracks”. Nice to know feeble excuses aren’t limited to Britain. |  | |  |
| Freedom Pass on 03:37 - Oct 11 with 538 views | TwoHalves |
| Freedom Pass on 23:38 - Oct 10 by Northernr | Another thread that concerns me about the long term prospects for the LFW business plan. |
And we haven’t even started on the daytime TV pre-paid funeral ads … |  | |  |
| Freedom Pass on 03:39 - Oct 11 with 537 views | TwoHalves |
| Freedom Pass on 23:40 - Oct 10 by MrSheen | I’m in Ostend for a boys’ weekend and the tram service from the town centre was suspended tonight because of “sand on the tracks”. Nice to know feeble excuses aren’t limited to Britain. |
Ah, must’ve been the wrong sort of sand. |  | |  |
| Freedom Pass on 03:57 - Oct 11 with 526 views | TwoHalves |
| Freedom Pass on 23:40 - Oct 10 by MrSheen | I’m in Ostend for a boys’ weekend and the tram service from the town centre was suspended tonight because of “sand on the tracks”. Nice to know feeble excuses aren’t limited to Britain. |
I was once told by staff at Hampton Court (an end-of-the-line station) that there was some doubt as to whether a particular scheduled train would be leaving at the appointed time (or whether it would even leave at all) because no one knew if the driver ‘would want to go out again’. |  | |  |
| Freedom Pass on 04:19 - Oct 11 with 512 views | TwoHalves |
| Freedom Pass on 23:40 - Oct 10 by MrSheen | I’m in Ostend for a boys’ weekend and the tram service from the town centre was suspended tonight because of “sand on the tracks”. Nice to know feeble excuses aren’t limited to Britain. |
Similarly, I was once waiting for an early train at Dent station on the Settle-Carlisle Line (up north somewhere). After some delay an announcement was made that it would be cancelled due to a ‘landslip’. When two locals subsequently arrived I informed them that there had been a ‘landslip’ and that the train wouldn’t be leaving. One of them turned to the other, chuckled, and said, “Oh, that’s what they’ll have said. It’ll be old Tom, the driver. It was his daughter’s wedding yesterday and they’ll have had a hell of a night at the Legion. He won’t have fancied it this morning”. |  | |  |
| Freedom Pass on 07:55 - Oct 11 with 363 views | PlanetHonneywood |
| Freedom Pass on 03:57 - Oct 11 by TwoHalves | I was once told by staff at Hampton Court (an end-of-the-line station) that there was some doubt as to whether a particular scheduled train would be leaving at the appointed time (or whether it would even leave at all) because no one knew if the driver ‘would want to go out again’. |
I used to commute between Manchester and Liverpool, and Manchester and Leeds. Best tannoy announcements from the guards: 1. Man-Liv - piping hot sunny morning, not a cloud to be seen. Guard says, 'Due to the windscreen wipers not working, this train will remain in the station until an engineer can fix them!' 2. Man -Lids - Freezing morning I board the train. We're still shivering by Stalybridge when the guard pipes up with this peach, 'Today is the first trip for this train, which arrived from Germany a few days ago. Unfortunately, I cannot turn on the heating because the instruction manual is in German. So, if anyone speaks German, please let me know as I come through to check tickets!!' |  |
|  |
| Freedom Pass on 13:05 - Oct 11 with 117 views | Smiffy | Hey Nick I think it’s mine as yes I lost it in the 92 minute. I have sent you a direct message. Thanks for picking it up. |  | |  |
| |