Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freedom Pass 00:43 - Oct 10 with 1424 viewsnickstone

I found a freedom pass in row 2 at The London Stadium this evening at the end of the game. If you've lost yours please let me know. Cheers.
0
Freedom Pass on 00:51 - Oct 10 with 1331 viewsconnell10

Ive lost mine but i didn't attend the match if that helps.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Freedom Pass on 11:52 - Oct 10 with 917 viewsTacticalR

If nobody pipes up you could send it to TFL or hand it in at your nearest station.

Air hostess clique

0
Freedom Pass on 14:30 - Oct 10 with 733 viewsLblock

Didn’t have tell tales remnants of “chop” around the edges?

If so I might know the owner

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

0
Freedom Pass on 14:41 - Oct 10 with 704 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Probably lost it in the 91st minute. I don't know which is worse - losing your freedom pass or being stuck in Stratford.
0
Freedom Pass on 16:46 - Oct 10 with 587 viewscolinallcars

I lost mine last year. Took ages to replace - their website said it didn't know me, phoning takes hours
( exceptionally high rate of calls ). High rate ? I was irate.
Got it done eventually cost about 15 quid.
0
Freedom Pass on 17:50 - Oct 10 with 500 viewsTwoHalves

Freedom Pass on 16:46 - Oct 10 by colinallcars

I lost mine last year. Took ages to replace - their website said it didn't know me, phoning takes hours
( exceptionally high rate of calls ). High rate ? I was irate.
Got it done eventually cost about 15 quid.


Mine stopped working. Turned out there was a split in it. Like you, mine took ages to replace. Came back with a different photo of me on it. No idea where they got it from.

Was able to carry on using the defective one in the meantime but had to explain the situation to bus drivers/ticket inspectors etc every time, which soon became unbearably tedious.

Bus drivers, TBF, generally couldn’t be arsed and just waved the poor old git on (along with all the other people who just refuse to pay).
0
Freedom Pass on 20:18 - Oct 10 with 376 viewscolinallcars

I rarely use public transport these days.
The delays, misinformation, hold ups, cancellations. And…..the PEOPLE !
0
Freedom Pass on 23:38 - Oct 10 with 216 viewsNorthernr

Another thread that concerns me about the long term prospects for the LFW business plan.
1
Login to get fewer ads

Freedom Pass on 23:40 - Oct 10 with 211 viewsMrSheen

I’m in Ostend for a boys’ weekend and the tram service from the town centre was suspended tonight because of “sand on the tracks”. Nice to know feeble excuses aren’t limited to Britain.
0
Freedom Pass on 03:37 - Oct 11 with 83 viewsTwoHalves

Freedom Pass on 23:38 - Oct 10 by Northernr

Another thread that concerns me about the long term prospects for the LFW business plan.


And we haven’t even started on the daytime TV pre-paid funeral ads …
0
Freedom Pass on 03:39 - Oct 11 with 82 viewsTwoHalves

Freedom Pass on 23:40 - Oct 10 by MrSheen

I’m in Ostend for a boys’ weekend and the tram service from the town centre was suspended tonight because of “sand on the tracks”. Nice to know feeble excuses aren’t limited to Britain.


Ah, must’ve been the wrong sort of sand.
0
Freedom Pass on 03:57 - Oct 11 with 71 viewsTwoHalves

Freedom Pass on 23:40 - Oct 10 by MrSheen

I’m in Ostend for a boys’ weekend and the tram service from the town centre was suspended tonight because of “sand on the tracks”. Nice to know feeble excuses aren’t limited to Britain.


I was once told by staff at Hampton Court (an end-of-the-line station) that there was some doubt as to whether a particular scheduled train would be leaving at the appointed time (or whether it would even leave at all) because no one knew if the driver ‘would want to go out again’.
0
Freedom Pass on 04:19 - Oct 11 with 57 viewsTwoHalves

Freedom Pass on 23:40 - Oct 10 by MrSheen

I’m in Ostend for a boys’ weekend and the tram service from the town centre was suspended tonight because of “sand on the tracks”. Nice to know feeble excuses aren’t limited to Britain.


Similarly, I was once waiting for an early train at Dent station on the Settle-Carlisle Line (up north somewhere). After some delay an announcement was made that it would be cancelled due to a ‘landslip’.

When two locals subsequently arrived I informed them that there had been a ‘landslip’ and that the train wouldn’t be leaving.

One of them turned to the other, chuckled, and said, “Oh, that’s what they’ll have said. It’ll be old Tom, the driver. It was his daughter’s wedding yesterday and they’ll have had a hell of a night at the Legion. He won’t have fancied it this morning”.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026