Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diakite - whats with the shorts........ 08:46 - Apr 12 with 3635 viewsboobishabang

Great player, why does he tuck the legs of his shorts up into his undercrackers??! save's the old boy hanging out the bottom of a leg??!!!
Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 08:51 - Apr 12 with 3618 viewsToast_R

I noticed that, if it helps him gallop through the midfiled with the ball like he does, then tucking the short in the way to go.

Great Avatar by the way
Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 09:06 - Apr 12 with 3575 viewsTonto

I was wondering how he keeps them up? Does he have some suspenders under his shorts?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 09:07 - Apr 12 with 3571 viewsboobishabang

Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 09:06 - Apr 12 by Tonto

I was wondering how he keeps them up? Does he have some suspenders under his shorts?

think they are tucked up and under the legs of his undies, looks uncomfortable but seems to work for him!
Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 09:11 - Apr 12 with 3551 viewsJamie

Because he's a raving loon. But he's our loon and long may it continue.
Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 09:18 - Apr 12 with 3527 viewstimcocking

Could he be into Muay Thai? It's the fashion amongst Muay Thai fighters to have their shorts tucked up like that.

So far, he's brilliant! A really interesting addition to a team full of unusual players. I love our team.

Cisse, Taarabt, Barton, Diakite, Taiwo, none of them 100%.
Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 13:17 - Apr 12 with 3427 viewsTacticalR

Maybe it's a sumo wrestling thing? Or maybe he just needs bigger shorts?

Air hostess clique

Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 13:38 - Apr 12 with 3383 viewsNeil_SI

His shorts are a real talking point between our group, I just can't fathom it and it actually bothers me! How can you play with your shorts up like that? It would irritate me massively to the point it would put me off my game.

Damian Stewart used to do it from time to time as well.

I love it and hate it in equal measures.
Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 13:49 - Apr 12 with 3337 viewsNorthernr

could we not just fish out some shorter shorts for him?
Login to get fewer ads

Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 13:52 - Apr 12 with 3324 viewsFerdy

I love Samba. I have always had a soft spot for eccentric players.

Not sure if I would be more gutted if we went down or if we lost him in the summer.

He cant resist a booking though, I reckon he could get 50 yellow cards if he is still around next season.

Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 13:54 - Apr 12 with 3320 viewsJonDoeman

Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 13:49 - Apr 12 by Northernr

It Is What It Is !!

Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 14:19 - Apr 12 with 3291 viewsQPR_ARG

Other less famous players are already copying him!

Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 14:33 - Apr 12 with 3261 viewswestolian

Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 13:49 - Apr 12 by Northernr

I've got some from the late 70's / early 80's if that helps

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 14:50 - Apr 12 with 3233 viewskensalriser

Yeah, give the guy some shorts from the 80s.

Shorts must surely be getting smaller now though - they need to catch up with the trend in shirt fit, which has gone from ridiculously oversized to skin-tight gay disco fit in just a few seasons.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 14:59 - Apr 12 with 3206 viewsrobith

On a related note, has anyone noticed Buzz wears MASSIVE shorts? They're practically trousers
Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 16:43 - Apr 12 with 3134 viewsFDC

Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 13:52 - Apr 12 by Ferdy

I love Samba. I have always had a soft spot for eccentric players.

Not sure if I would be more gutted if we went down or if we lost him in the summer.

He cant resist a booking though, I reckon he could get 50 yellow cards if he is still around next season.

You have to wonder if it was a minor master-stroke of Hughes' to bring in a couple of characters like Diakite and Taiwo. Any one see on Tunnel Cam Taiwo saying to one of the Swansea players 'Thanks for coming mate!'?
Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 17:17 - Apr 12 with 3076 viewstimcocking

Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 14:19 - Apr 12 by QPR_ARG

Other less famous players are already copying him!

Freshly waxed, girl.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 17:48 - Apr 12 with 3019 viewsJonDoeman

Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 16:43 - Apr 12 by FDC

You have to wonder if it was a minor master-stroke of Hughes' to bring in a couple of characters like Diakite and Taiwo. Any one see on Tunnel Cam Taiwo saying to one of the Swansea players 'Thanks for coming mate!'?

It Is What It Is !!

Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 17:53 - Apr 12 with 3001 viewsNorthernr

Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 16:43 - Apr 12 by FDC

That's after he'd spent quite some time pouring a whole bottle of water over Joey Barton's head out on the pitch - something I got the impression Barton wasn't overly thrilled with.

Taiwo and Diakite are both absolutely nuts let's face it. We were worried in the pub last night that without Derry we only really had Onuoha and Buzsaky on the pitch with any composure and intelligence. Hughes' transfer philosophy seems to be based around packing the team with mentalists.

Kenny - bit prone to having his eyebrow bitten off in pub brawls, and serving long drug bans
Onuoha - loves his mum, nice lad
Hill - will headbutt you if things aren't going his way.
Ferdinand - bit dim
Taiwo - crackers
Diakite - absolutely crackers
Barton - mental
Taarabt - mental maverick
Buzsaky - shining light of reasonableness
Mackie - strange boy, ridiculous work rate and attitude, bit dim
Zamora - bit dim

It's like herding cats or managing a creche, we sort of need Derry to oversee things.

Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 18:04 - Apr 12 with 2970 views18StoneOfHoop

Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 17:53 - Apr 12 by Northernr

That's after he'd spent quite some time pouring a whole bottle of water over Joey Barton's head out on the pitch - something I got the impression Barton wasn't overly thrilled with.

Taiwo and Diakite are both absolutely nuts let's face it. We were worried in the pub last night that without Derry we only really had Onuoha and Buzsaky on the pitch with any composure and intelligence. Hughes' transfer philosophy seems to be based around packing the team with mentalists.

Kenny - bit prone to having his eyebrow bitten off in pub brawls, and serving long drug bans
Ferdinand - bit dim
Taiwo - crackers
Barton - mental
Zamora - bit dim

It's like herding cats or managing a creche, we sort of need Derry to oversee things.

(At the risk of a brown nose..)

Post of the day
.. unerringly seeringly accurate judgments on all of the first x1's mental health or otherwise.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 18:37 - Apr 12 with 2916 viewsPhildo

Ferdinand - bit dim
Taiwo - crackers
Barton - mental
Zamora - bit dim

My kids are asking me why I just burst out laughing!
Diakite - whats with the shorts........ on 19:29 - Apr 12 with 2835 viewsandygg

Ferdinand - bit dim
Taiwo - crackers
Barton - mental
Zamora - bit dim

Funny post, and very true.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024