Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nicky Adams 13:08 - May 3 with 8908 viewsBazzanne

Just seen on the official site Nicky Adams on the transfer list. Asked to go apparently.
Nicky Adams on 13:09 - May 3 with 5306 viewsbaroniser

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10441~2758476,00.html
Nicky Adams on 13:23 - May 3 with 5238 viewschuckleberry

I'm not surprised by this in the slightest and must admit I'm pleased.

Best of luck in the future Nicky.
Nicky Adams on 13:27 - May 3 with 5211 viewsnordenblue

First of many to leave with a bit of luck, showed glimpses of a decent player but never had an ounce of bottle and his delivery into the box could at best be described as horrendous, get yourself to bury they showed how much they all love you
Nicky Adams on 13:32 - May 3 with 5180 viewssandylaner1

100 k and see you later
Nicky Adams on 13:39 - May 3 with 5150 viewsjudd

Clearly he doesn't fancy getting killed to death in the capital of London.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Nicky Adams on 13:42 - May 3 with 5139 viewsjohnofheywood

Good luck to him, there is definately a decent player lurking in there, just not the finished article yet. Hope we make a bit of money in the process?
Nicky Adams on 13:47 - May 3 with 5114 viewsDaleFan7

Not too bothered by this one. He picks which games he turns up and tries in. Yes he can take on a man but his final balls and set pieces are of non-league quality, so it doesn't bother me that he wants to leave.

Wouldn't be surprised if Bury came in for him and we accepted about £5k for him.

Anyhow Good Luck in whatever you choose to do Nicky.
Nicky Adams on 13:55 - May 3 with 5079 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Tweet that ya useless pr*ck Adams!

Good riddance.
Login to get fewer ads

Nicky Adams on 14:04 - May 3 with 5029 viewsheywooddale

Booo, How are me and my brother gonna play the "hit the first man or clear the last man" game on corners now without Nicky there to take them. It was some of the only enjoyment i got out of some of our home games at times.
Nicky Adams on 14:29 - May 3 with 4958 viewsChaffRAFC

If he doesn't want to be here then off you pop Nicky Adams and take your "gutted" tweets with you. If it's mainly Coleman's decision, fair play if he's confident of getting better players.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Nicky Adams on 14:58 - May 3 with 4890 viewsolympicdale

Nicky Adams on 14:29 - May 3 by ChaffRAFC

If he doesn't want to be here then off you pop Nicky Adams and take your "gutted" tweets with you. If it's mainly Coleman's decision, fair play if he's confident of getting better players.

I couldnt stand it everytime i saw him saying he was "gutted" when we didnt win, wanted to be off for a while methinks, good riddence.

Life is a game of fate.

Nicky Adams on 15:01 - May 3 with 4875 viewsmacro

he's off to giggle lane...
Nicky Adams on 15:02 - May 3 with 4876 viewsmaybee

Can only echo what others have said. There is a good player lurking somewhere in Adams, but it's so frustrating that he all too often doesn't show the desire needed to be that player.

If he reads this (which I'm sure he will) the advice I can give him is to improve on his crossing (appalling in the second half of this season I'm afraid) and also he needs to man up when faced with a 50-50 situation.

I hope he can find another club where he can be happy.
Nicky Adams on 15:05 - May 3 with 4863 viewsStAnnesDale

Will struggle to get better.

Nicky is one of the few L1 standard players we have.

However not a surprise as he was not a regular towards the end of the season (our goal threat always increased when he came on though) and will free up some wages.
Nicky Adams on 15:35 - May 3 with 4785 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Nicky Adams on 15:05 - May 3 by StAnnesDale

Will struggle to get better.

Nicky is one of the few L1 standard players we have.

However not a surprise as he was not a regular towards the end of the season (our goal threat always increased when he came on though) and will free up some wages.

B*llocks! He's been an absolute flop in League 1...as proven by his performances!
Nicky Adams on 15:49 - May 3 with 4735 viewsDoolan_Is_God

I rate Nicky and I think that on balance he's done well for Dale and while he's had a poor 2011/12 I think we could say that about pretty much everyone at the club (and not just the players).

I'd sad but not surprised that he's asked to leave and I don't think he'll have any problem getting a deal with a League One club. I just hope we can get a decent amount for him to help JC build his team for next season.

Thanks Nicky and good luck!
Nicky Adams on 15:49 - May 3 with 4732 viewsdale_spotland

Nicky Adams on 13:55 - May 3 by Albert_Whitehurst

Tweet that ya useless pr*ck Adams!

Good riddance.

Speaking of twitter...

"@nickyadams10
So proud to have been part of the team that achieved rochdale's highest ever finish last season. Sad about this season. #dalewillbounceback"

Days like this one weren't supposed to happen to Rochdale.

Nicky Adams on 15:51 - May 3 with 4724 viewsD_Alien

Not tricky enough to play as an out-and-out winger.

Crossing not good enough to play as wide midfielder.

Not enough vision to play as a central midfielder.

Won't be missed.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Nicky Adams on 16:13 - May 3 with 4662 viewsToffeemanc

Think this one was pretty obvious, especially to anyone who stayed for "The lap of Honour/Shame" after the MK Dons game. Adams was not even looking toward the fans as they passed the TDS stand but instead was laughing and joking with a member of staff. At that moment I remember thinking he doesn't give a toss about the fans and definitely wouldn't be here for next season.
It was also very noticable that the lap of honour was lead by Kennedy, JLAA, Long and Amankwaah, our best players this season and who also seemed to be the only players making eye contact with fans as they went past the TDS stand.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Nicky Adams on 16:16 - May 3 with 4648 viewsClivert

Nicky Adams on 15:51 - May 3 by D_Alien

Not tricky enough to play as an out-and-out winger.

Crossing not good enough to play as wide midfielder.

Not enough vision to play as a central midfielder.

Won't be missed.

This.

They'll be lots of better players available this summer and probably wanting lesser wages than NA.
Nicky Adams on 16:32 - May 3 with 4600 viewspioneer

Nicky Adams on 15:49 - May 3 by dale_spotland

Speaking of twitter...

"@nickyadams10
So proud to have been part of the team that achieved rochdale's highest ever finish last season. Sad about this season. #dalewillbounceback"

Never understood how 9th in the third level is higher than second in Division three (north).
Nicky Adams on 16:46 - May 3 with 4549 viewsShun

Mixed feelings. He is a good player. Let us not forget that in the first half of the season he was a contender for PotS and one of our only real threats. For whatever reason it didn't work out for him in the second half, and relationships have been broken seemingly beyond repair.

I think we will miss him, but only like we've missed him in the second half of this season. That says a lot.
Nicky Adams on 16:47 - May 3 with 4544 viewsTVOS1907

Nicky Adams on 16:32 - May 3 by pioneer

Never understood how 9th in the third level is higher than second in Division three (north).

It's a good question which I suppose is answered by Div 3 (North) effectively being one of two 'basement' divisions, whereas League 1 still has a whole division below it.

Or summat!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Nicky Adams on 17:32 - May 3 with 4415 viewsDale_316

good riddence to him
the guys a fecking bulb.

Oh when the dale go marching in

Nicky Adams on 18:07 - May 3 with 4307 viewsboromat

" Nicky feels his future lies where" maybe it wasn't Coleman's decision to get rid of him?

Not that it really matters we need players who are willing to fight for the badge

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024