Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? 08:51 - May 14 with 4990 viewsN12Hoop

I'll start:
Stay

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 11:14 - May 14 with 747 viewsW7Ranger

Stay.

Since the Liverpool game, I think he's played excellently and been a real captain and leader. Yes I agree, he let himself, his team mates, the fans and the club down yesterday. I think the circumstances surrounding yesterday's game were so unique tho' with us fighting for survival (which all the fuking papers and pundits seem to have forgotten about this morning!!) and Citeh going for the title. Had he just gone down instead of reacting or had Tevez been sent off as well then what happened afterwards would never have happened. I think the frustration of the injustice of that whole situation just got the better of him, and by trying to get one of the City players sent off too showed that in a perverse kinda way he was "taking one for the team". Because I'm sure he knew the implications of his actions would be severe by behaving the way he did and trying to (rightly or wrongly) even things up on the pitch. Unfortunately none of the Citeh players reacted to the provocation.

As a footnote, how the fark did Carrol and that Swansea player not get sent off for that wrestling match????? We've had players sent off for less than that this season!!!
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 11:21 - May 14 with 735 viewsdermyqpr

GO.

Captain my arse!!

Nutter more like it.
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 11:23 - May 14 with 735 viewsQPR_10

Stay

He's got guts, and not one person as mentioned the amount of goal-line clearance's he as made this season..
That crafty B Tevez as got away scot free, and everybody thinks the sun shines out of his ar5e, the C

"COME ON YOU SUPERHOOPS"

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 11:27 - May 14 with 721 viewsantoknee64

GO
Derry has done far more and should of been our captain.
Samba & Faurlin next season.
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 11:32 - May 14 with 702 viewsRangersDave

Go

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 11:33 - May 14 with 695 viewsClive_Anderson

Anyone else think that if our other players had reacted and accused Tevez of diving he would have stayed on the pitch? Too Naive again I think.

Having seen it again I don't think it was a red card (and he was provoked) so: stay.
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 11:34 - May 14 with 695 viewsbmouth_rs

GO
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 11:35 - May 14 with 689 viewswalshy15a

Go
Login to get fewer ads

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 11:38 - May 14 with 683 viewsFerdy

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 10:53 - May 14 by Jamie

He has an employment contract like any other person and every contract in the land has get outs for gross misconduct.

If Barton wanted a payout, he would have to take the club to court, and prove that attacking 3 players, trying to attack a fourth and then claiming he did it deliberately to try and get them to attack him back, on live television, did NOT amount to gross misconduct.

No chance.

If TF wants him gone, he can sack him free of charge.

Jamie - you are talking crap.

There are a million reasons why we wont and feasibly cant sack Joey. Here are a few:

1. He has a contract ( have you ever seen a player sacked for getting sent off before?) I find the suggestion ridiculous.

2. He has been one of our best players for the past 2 months. He is an asset to us as a team. I wonder how many of our recent home games we would have one without him in the team.

3. He was doing his best for the team. Ok he reacted stupidly to provocation he is a human, he became frustrated and angry and lashed out knowing that he had let the team down.

4. Clint Hill head-butted petrov earlier in the season should he also be sacked?
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 11:47 - May 14 with 668 viewsSnipper

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 11:38 - May 14 by Ferdy

There are a million reasons why we wont and feasibly cant sack Joey. Here are a few:

1. He has a contract ( have you ever seen a player sacked for getting sent off before?) I find the suggestion ridiculous.

2. He has been one of our best players for the past 2 months. He is an asset to us as a team. I wonder how many of our recent home games we would have one without him in the team.

3. He was doing his best for the team. Ok he reacted stupidly to provocation he is a human, he became frustrated and angry and lashed out knowing that he had let the team down.

4. Clint Hill head-butted petrov earlier in the season should he also be sacked?

Well said Ferdy.

STAY.
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 11:49 - May 14 with 664 viewsN12Hoop

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 11:38 - May 14 by Ferdy

I doubt we could sack him and a long drawn out tribunal case isn't the answer either. The best thing for Joey would be for us to loan him out for the season, preferably abroad where he isntunder such a spotlight. I read Graham Poll saying that he should get 6 month ban for the "Tevez assault". He may be an idiot but he's not the first to retaliate; sure he went overboard after but in the heat of the moment that can happen and we regularly see players getting into fights. Ivanovic decked someone off the ball and i dont recall people asking for life bans. The media are so anti him and that in turn is getting us bad press which is why the best thing he could do is go play abroad somewhere and probably do a decent job for someone

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 11:53 - May 14 with 657 viewsgobbles

stay
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 12:08 - May 14 with 647 viewsCockRHoop

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 11:53 - May 14 by gobbles

stay

All season I have been glad to have him, but the guy isn't five years old any more, he's an experienced footballer who is obviously as dumb as. You cannot give the ref any excuse to send you off away at one of the big clubs, especially on an occasion like that. The linesman and ref almost shit themselves with excitement at being able to show QPR a red card. He knew all of this and didn't give a monkeys.

Go.
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 12:11 - May 14 with 641 viewsFerdy

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 11:49 - May 14 by N12Hoop

I doubt we could sack him and a long drawn out tribunal case isn't the answer either. The best thing for Joey would be for us to loan him out for the season, preferably abroad where he isntunder such a spotlight. I read Graham Poll saying that he should get 6 month ban for the "Tevez assault". He may be an idiot but he's not the first to retaliate; sure he went overboard after but in the heat of the moment that can happen and we regularly see players getting into fights. Ivanovic decked someone off the ball and i dont recall people asking for life bans. The media are so anti him and that in turn is getting us bad press which is why the best thing he could do is go play abroad somewhere and probably do a decent job for someone

Exactly! His reputation goes before him. That complete and utter bellend Garth Crooks said "This will go beyond the summer. When the FA see this there will be reprisals. It's extraordinary. You can only describe it as an assault on Carlos Tevez. He should get a six-month ban, for that incident alone."

The media love stuff like this, I actually feel a bit sorry for Joey. If any other player had done this it would be hardly covered in the media, Barton apologieses is the main sport story on the BBC website. Unfcukingbelievable.

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 12:13 - May 14 with 629 viewsthame_hoops

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 12:11 - May 14 by Ferdy

Exactly! His reputation goes before him. That complete and utter bellend Garth Crooks said "This will go beyond the summer. When the FA see this there will be reprisals. It's extraordinary. You can only describe it as an assault on Carlos Tevez. He should get a six-month ban, for that incident alone."

The media love stuff like this, I actually feel a bit sorry for Joey. If any other player had done this it would be hardly covered in the media, Barton apologieses is the main sport story on the BBC website. Unfcukingbelievable.

but i dont think we can rely on him to not do it again. after norwich he apologised for rising to the bait (allthough he didnt headbutt johnson) and he goes and does this?!
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 12:23 - May 14 with 629 viewsKevinPR

Go, to whoever will have him... Celtic being my guess.

We are now seeing why Newcastle were willing to let him go for nothing despite being in contract.

Too much of a circus means the team has received no where near enough credit for yesterday's performance.

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 12:24 - May 14 with 627 viewsdaveB

Go

No shock that since going back onto Twitter he has had another breakdown, he really let us down yesterday and his rants on twitter and rucks with Shearer and Linekar are cringeworthy.
I'm not sure what was worse, his attack on Aguero or pretending someone told him to do it when tv evidence shows thats nonsence
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 12:32 - May 14 with 607 viewsSydneyRs

Stay.

He was starting to show what he can do over the last few weeks. I'm starting to think he finally gets QPR now.
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 12:50 - May 14 with 588 viewsRunner14

definitely stay
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 12:53 - May 14 with 578 viewsAntti_Heinola

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 12:24 - May 14 by daveB

Go

No shock that since going back onto Twitter he has had another breakdown, he really let us down yesterday and his rants on twitter and rucks with Shearer and Linekar are cringeworthy.
I'm not sure what was worse, his attack on Aguero or pretending someone told him to do it when tv evidence shows thats nonsence

I really, really, really can't say how a few tweets last week led to what happened yesterday. Utterly bizarre. Although agree he's been an embarrassment on twitter since. Should have apologised then shut up.

Bare bones.

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 13:16 - May 14 with 555 viewscarrotcrunch_R

For once I am undecided on this one if he concentrates on playing football he is alright but the physco side of him on twitter and the pitch always gets himself wound up and ev1 else as well. He should shut up ,keep his gob shut and walk away from any foul and any sort of provocative trouble, refs only need the slightest excuse too send him off . If he can't do those simple things I have suggested then I am afraid he is no use to qpr.
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 13:17 - May 14 with 555 viewscheeseydane

Every opposing team and their dog will be trying to wind him up from now on, as will their fans.

Odds on he will respond sooner rather than later.

Not worth the hassle. We cant have another season of playing with 10 men every other game.
So, if it was possible to let him go without cost to QPR, then i would say go.

His wages could be utilised far more efficiently elsewhere.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 13:22 - May 14 with 549 viewsquickpassrotter

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 09:47 - May 14 by corse

go.

Go - still think that he is a disruptive influence in the dressing room. Just can not be trusted - and I think referees go against us because of him.
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 13:48 - May 14 with 526 viewsthewhitemonkey

Go if anyone will take him - but at reported £80k a week I doubt anyone would.

Yeah now Newcastle letting him go for nowt doesn't seem so odd, he certainly can't be trusted. I don't really get this whole "reinvented himself on twitter as an intelligent footballer" stuff. He mostly just seems to spend his time dishing out insults to people who drive cars or wear clothes he doesn't like. Seems like a spiteful man.

But on the other hand he has put in a few great performances this season. If only he could be harnessed and kept in check he would be an asset to the club. Sadly, that doesn't seem likely either.
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 14:03 - May 14 with 507 viewsDesertBoot

Go. From a marketing point of view he is a stain on the club.

Wish I could be like David Watts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024