Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) 22:29 - May 15 with 3486 viewsRobbyQPR

for Ashley Young only....the whole defence just stood off.....even our own fans loved it...Man Utd Cheating cnts.......Payback for Cantona 97th minute goal, and Ashley Bungy Jumper Young!!!.
look at this
Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 22:33 - May 15 with 3470 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Brilliant. What's that called on YouTube?

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 22:37 - May 15 with 3441 viewsPeterHucker

I don't know about that. I was in the City end (long story) and I really don't think that our players knew we were already safe. Maybe some of them did but Kenny, Derry, Hill, Ferdinand, Mackie all looked absolutely devastated when Aguero scored.
Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 22:40 - May 15 with 3418 viewsRobbyQPR

Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 22:37 - May 15 by PeterHucker

I don't know about that. I was in the City end (long story) and I really don't think that our players knew we were already safe. Maybe some of them did but Kenny, Derry, Hill, Ferdinand, Mackie all looked absolutely devastated when Aguero scored.

well mate..there hardly gonna do cartwheels now are they lol...it was thrown..im sure of it.... the way we were defending....we were outstanding....they had to look like that. perfect outcome...and in my eyes ..we won that game ;-)
Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 22:49 - May 15 with 3383 viewsJuzzie

Threw it? nah, not a chance. Distracted maybe, yes.

As it came into the 94th minute and City had a throw-in near the dug out and started pushing forward again, news was going around like wildfire that the Stoke/Bolton game had ended at 2-2. You can just about hear the QPR fans going mad on TV. The bench, which I don't think was shown on TV, were also going nuts and jumping around. I suspect some of the players were all wondering what was going and and took their eye off the ball, as it were, for just a moment and enough for City to capitalise on.

But hey, plenty of Man U fans blaming us. Nothing to do with the fact they fked it up themselves by throwing points away at Wigan and Man City as well as letting a 2 goal lead slip TWICE at home to Everton.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 22:52 - May 15 with 3357 viewsDylanP

Hahahahaha. Nice conspiracy theory mate. I love it. I don't believe it, but I like the way you think!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 22:56 - May 15 with 3340 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 22:49 - May 15 by Juzzie

Threw it? nah, not a chance. Distracted maybe, yes.

As it came into the 94th minute and City had a throw-in near the dug out and started pushing forward again, news was going around like wildfire that the Stoke/Bolton game had ended at 2-2. You can just about hear the QPR fans going mad on TV. The bench, which I don't think was shown on TV, were also going nuts and jumping around. I suspect some of the players were all wondering what was going and and took their eye off the ball, as it were, for just a moment and enough for City to capitalise on.

But hey, plenty of Man U fans blaming us. Nothing to do with the fact they fked it up themselves by throwing points away at Wigan and Man City as well as letting a 2 goal lead slip TWICE at home to Everton.

I think this is the truth, Juzzie. Exactly.

Our team deliberately conceding a goal would disgust me, as would the idea of celebrating a goal we concede.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 23:06 - May 15 with 3318 viewsBens_dad

Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 22:40 - May 15 by RobbyQPR

well mate..there hardly gonna do cartwheels now are they lol...it was thrown..im sure of it.... the way we were defending....we were outstanding....they had to look like that. perfect outcome...and in my eyes ..we won that game ;-)

Look at the way Derry and Hill are trying to block the shot. They were doing their usual 100% best. Insult to say they threw it. Having said that we all knew Stoke/Bolton had finished and most Rangers fans joined in the celebrations
Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 23:06 - May 15 with 3317 viewsJuzzie

Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 22:56 - May 15 by BrianMcCarthy

Our team deliberately conceding a goal would disgust me, as would the idea of celebrating a goal we concede.

Even though I knew we were safe, I didn't celebrate them scoring the winner. I don't like us losing, ever. I was glad they won the title though, I celebrated that. Just not their winner.

My head hurts!

Login to get fewer ads

Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 23:26 - May 15 with 3263 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 23:06 - May 15 by Juzzie

Even though I knew we were safe, I didn't celebrate them scoring the winner. I don't like us losing, ever. I was glad they won the title though, I celebrated that. Just not their winner.

My head hurts!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 23:27 - May 15 with 3258 viewsTGRRRSSS

I felt if City got one thewy'd go on and win (equaliser I mean)

Don't think we threw it but lost focus once word filetered through we'd survived, the release must have been tremendous and we simply (or too many) lost concentration
Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 01:09 - May 16 with 3178 viewsRobbyQPR

we won that Match 1-2 and Manscum got fkd...and i wont have it any other way hahaha..QPR Premier League!!!!
Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 01:27 - May 16 with 3165 viewsqprmick

Who cares? We were safe that is all that mattered. Good onyer Crouch and the Stoke referee. Makes up for all the shit we have copped this season.

Qprmick

Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 01:53 - May 16 with 3155 viewsPacal_Votan

What an idiotic thread.

"Try the whine!!!"

Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 02:16 - May 16 with 3143 viewstimcocking

We had a chance to rewrite the history books and we blew it, big time.

Nevermind, i'm still happy.

And there was certainly some sense of long overdue payback to Man U.
Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 02:17 - May 16 with 3141 viewshoopstar67

Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 01:53 - May 16 by Pacal_Votan

What an idiotic thread.

Agreed
Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 02:33 - May 16 with 3138 viewsRobbyQPR

Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 02:17 - May 16 by hoopstar67

Agreed

then dont fkn read it then
Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 03:29 - May 16 with 3126 viewshoopstar67

Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 02:33 - May 16 by RobbyQPR

then dont fkn read it then

I read most threads,don't be so touchy, but it is an idiotic thread.
Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 08:20 - May 16 with 3022 viewsQPR_John

Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 22:40 - May 15 by RobbyQPR

Careful, the FA might be reading this.
Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 08:23 - May 16 with 3011 viewsjonno

Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 23:06 - May 15 by Bens_dad

Look at the way Derry and Hill are trying to block the shot. They were doing their usual 100% best. Insult to say they threw it. Having said that we all knew Stoke/Bolton had finished and most Rangers fans joined in the celebrations

Kenny barely attempts to save as it goes in at his near post. He knew what he was doing!
Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 09:26 - May 16 with 2935 viewsloftus77

Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 22:56 - May 15 by BrianMcCarthy

Totally agree. I would never under any circumstances 'celebrate' any team scoring against Rangers - yes, even if it cost Chelscum the title in the 99th minute (I think). Its just not in my DNA.

Was mildy pleased for City, but that was all.
Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 10:39 - May 16 with 2853 viewsManinBlack

I'm relieved to read that others felt annoyed when we let in the winner as I'm still angry about it 2 days later. Hearing that our superb fans on the day cheered the winner because it meant United lost the title has messed my head up a bit like Joey Barton's. I can only deal with logic like Spock and I find it most illogical that any QPR fan could be happy we conceded a 94th minute winner. For me, once again, QPR snatched defeat from an improbable glorious victory.

Whilst I accept it was always likely we would concede an equaliser in 5 minutes of stoppage time I find it criminal that we shipped two in that time. Had United lost at Sunderland and City were one up going into stoppage time I have my doubts they would have let us score to stay up so I would be offended if I thought we let City get a winner.

Anyway I don't think we threw the game. The winning goal came about because a few exchanges of passes opened us up at the back rather like with the first City goal. If the grounded Balotelli had not got his toe to the ball it would not have reached Aguero and we would probably have cleared the danger. It was the second City goal that looked more suspect when it happened. We had defended crosses all afternoon superbly but for some reason we gave Dzeko a free header. I think it was Onuha who barely got off the ground to challenge him and then it looked as though Paddy jumped out of the way. I can't help feel that if Paddy stood routed to the spot the header would have hit him and might have gone to safety but alas he moved to his right.

When all is said and done there is no way that honest pros like Derry and Hill would throw a game it is just not in their make up. Anton Ferdinand has stated his brother has helped him with the rascism issue so why would Anton want City to win the title? Come on now he would want Rio to lift the trophy not Kompany would he not? His disgusted reaction to the winner would have been genuine and not play acting.
Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 10:41 - May 16 with 2847 viewsdaveB

not a chance we threw the game, you can tell by the reaction of the players, they didn't know for sure we were safe, i was celebrating and still wasn't 100% sure.

The defence had been standing off all half just defending space and doing it well.
Im convinced we Threw that Match ;-) on 10:46 - May 16 with 2835 viewsSydneyRs

Don't think we threw it but we definitely were distracted and that was all it took to let them in.

As for cheering City's goal, I too don't get it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024