Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Name your bottom three 13:08 - Aug 8 with 7743 viewsNorthernr

Help me with season preview writing hell. Just done this on Twitter and no two people have given me the same combination of three. At the moment I'm going with

Swansea, West Brom, Wigan

But I'm changing my mind every three minutes.
Name your bottom three on 22:38 - Aug 8 with 1041 viewsthewhitemonkey

Stoke
Swans
WBA

Name your bottom three on 22:48 - Aug 8 with 1020 viewschris1969

Norwich
Reading
Stoke
Name your bottom three on 22:51 - Aug 8 with 1018 viewsBrazilNutR

Naarwich
Southampton
Aston Villa

Not in any order....
Name your bottom three on 23:00 - Aug 8 with 1010 viewsDesertBoot

Swansea
WBA
Reading

Wish I could be like David Watts

Name your bottom three on 23:55 - Aug 8 with 981 viewsextratimeR

Norwich, (now Lambert gone).
Wigan, (def if Moses departs).
Newcastle, (If owner departs, followed by Pardew).
Name your bottom three on 00:39 - Aug 9 with 966 viewsdaib0

Reading fan 'in peace'. Well, that's not that bad, I thought the Royals were going to be even more regularly named! Anyway, under no illusions that it's a BIG step-over. Any sensible advice gratefully received ! ...

Royals Rendezvous - a friendly Reading forum

Name your bottom three on 02:02 - Aug 9 with 951 viewsTacticalR

Name your bottom three on 00:39 - Aug 9 by daib0

Reading fan 'in peace'. Well, that's not that bad, I thought the Royals were going to be even more regularly named! Anyway, under no illusions that it's a BIG step-over. Any sensible advice gratefully received ! ...

Don't sell Kaspars Gorkšs.
Don't try and change the team too much.
The gap between Premiership and Championship isn't as big as you think, but the teams in the bottom third of the Premiership are quite athletic and powerful.

But do you need advice from us? It's only 5 years since Reading were in the Premiership.

Air hostess clique

Name your bottom three on 02:24 - Aug 9 with 943 viewsytt28

Reading
Stoke
Swansea

In no particular order.
Login to get fewer ads

Name your bottom three on 04:08 - Aug 9 with 937 viewsMelakaRanger

Swansea
Southampton
Stoke
Name your bottom three on 07:20 - Aug 9 with 918 viewsHongKongR

Name your bottom three on 13:11 - Aug 8 by Rangersw12

Swansea , Wigan , Southampton

Can't see all promoted clubs staying up two years running

Yup - agree with these three, but also believe Stoke, Villa, Norwich, Reading and West Ham will probably also be in the relegation battle at some point. I'm pretty hopeful we'll stay out of it this time!
Name your bottom three on 08:09 - Aug 9 with 900 viewsPommyhoop

Swansea
Norwich
Reading.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Name your bottom three on 08:13 - Aug 9 with 897 viewssexton

Swansea
Southampton
Reading
Name your bottom three on 08:25 - Aug 9 with 890 viewsbarbicanranger

Why don't you set up a voting poll and take the three highest teams voted for...sorry that's probably a step too far but I can see why because it's a tough call, my thoughts for what it's worth:

Reading - light at back manager with no prem experience.
Narwich - key piece of jigsaw (lambert) removed
Swansea - I just think the turn around and change is style of play (more attacking apparently) will see them struggle
Name your bottom three on 09:16 - Aug 9 with 872 viewsdanehoop

Foolham - just don't think they will be good enough this year, the phoney pharoah hasn't got any money anymore and the vanity project is about to go pop.
Wogan - weaker squad this year, not as strong as some coming up. Really see them struggling to keep the "miracle" form which saved them last year without the players who have left.

Last one, could be anyone from Narrich, Spammers, Fakes or Southhampsted. Feel that the fakes may just be the ones who struggle. The squad isn't particularly big in terms of quality and few early defeats or injuries may hit them hard. Not at all convinced the new owner is the real deal either and may struggle to afford the required funds to improve the squad either now or in the January window.

As an oustide punt I am wondering is Scouselona will struggle this year. Second half of last season everyone had worked out how to fist Swanselona. Not at all convinced that Saint Brenden of Rogers will be able to turn around the train wreck in his first season from the mess left over after 5 years of waste and poor decisions.

Never knowingly understood

Name your bottom three on 10:08 - Aug 9 with 850 viewsLowerloftLad

If a so called bigger club goes down it will be sunderland
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Name your bottom three on 10:23 - Aug 9 with 844 viewsdanehoop

Name your bottom three on 10:08 - Aug 9 by LowerloftLad

If a so called bigger club goes down it will be sunderland
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Think that O'Neil will continue to do a decent job there. Last year it was about stabilising and staying up. They managed that. This year, even with Fletcher they look a little short of quality but even as it stands the overall squad on paper probably looks stronger than some of the other teams coming up. If I were a Mackem I'd probably want to see one or two more quality new arrivals to be fully convinced of survival.

Never knowingly understood

Name your bottom three on 10:28 - Aug 9 with 840 viewseastside_r

Name your bottom three on 02:02 - Aug 9 by TacticalR

Don't sell Kaspars Gorkšs.
Don't try and change the team too much.
The gap between Premiership and Championship isn't as big as you think, but the teams in the bottom third of the Premiership are quite athletic and powerful.

But do you need advice from us? It's only 5 years since Reading were in the Premiership.

He probably wasn't a Reading fan 5 years ago.
Name your bottom three on 12:27 - Aug 9 with 815 viewsdaib0

Name your bottom three on 10:28 - Aug 9 by eastside_r

He probably wasn't a Reading fan 5 years ago.

Yep, I was, since the mid-to-late 1970s! Seeing them in the old 4th division is quite an experience. How many have seen Newport, Workington, Southport, Lincoln etc. in the league, eh? By the way, I'm a founding-father & moderator for the "Royals Rendezvous" fan forum, so have a browse and see what we're doing. Picked the wrong man to lable as 'plastic' but no hard feelings!

Name your bottom three on 12:29 - Aug 9 with 806 viewsWeaverQPR

Swansea
Stoke
WHU

@WeavQPR

Name your bottom three on 13:02 - Aug 9 with 782 viewsRickyDicky

Jennifer Aniston
Kylie Minogue
Rachel Weiss

excellent bottoms !

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Name your bottom three on 13:03 - Aug 9 with 773 viewsJonDoeman

Name your bottom three on 12:27 - Aug 9 by daib0

Yep, I was, since the mid-to-late 1970s! Seeing them in the old 4th division is quite an experience. How many have seen Newport, Workington, Southport, Lincoln etc. in the league, eh? By the way, I'm a founding-father & moderator for the "Royals Rendezvous" fan forum, so have a browse and see what we're doing. Picked the wrong man to lable as 'plastic' but no hard feelings!

Hey daib0, how are you?

It Is What It Is !!

Name your bottom three on 13:25 - Aug 9 with 750 viewsloftboy

Name your bottom three on 12:27 - Aug 9 by daib0

In that case you must hate it that your club has changed nicknames and sing our main song?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Name your bottom three on 15:15 - Aug 9 with 722 viewsdaib0

Name your bottom three on 13:03 - Aug 9 by JonDoeman

Hey daib0, how are you?

Actually quite nervous!. The pre-season has been pretty iffy - no win in 3 on the road in Portugal, then 2 draws v Bournemouth & Brighton. It's a big step-up, but fingers crossed, hop that's no bearing on the real thing.
I've always had good banter with QPR fans since the good old BBC 606 days, despite a few Royals getting too nervous with the 'hoops' stuff! I was a bit disappointed when Warnock left last season, as I thought he did a great job for you ...

Name your bottom three on 15:16 - Aug 9 with 718 viewsNorthernr

daib0 - could do with a Reading fan to help us out with match preview on here when we meet. Drop me an e-mail loftforwords@yahoo.co.uk
Name your bottom three on 15:25 - Aug 9 with 709 viewsBathRanger

Norwich
Wigan
Southampton

but I reckon could be any 3 from:

Stoke
WBA
West Ham
Reading
Swansea
Norwich
Wigan