Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really really really really really really really 16:44 - Sep 8 with 10922 viewsG_Dale

Shite

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Really really really really really really really on 17:51 - Sep 8 with 1355 viewsShun

Just awful.

I cannot stand this formation we persist on playing. It's such a shame because Grimes and Grant are 2 very talented players who are both well capable of getting in the high teens (goals-wise) if played correctly. I fail to see what Adebola brings to the team. Holding it up is fine, but not if the 2 nearest players are our strikers out on the wings.
Really really really really really really really on 17:53 - Sep 8 with 1329 viewsMoonyDale

Really really really really really really really on 17:51 - Sep 8 by Shun

Just awful.

I cannot stand this formation we persist on playing. It's such a shame because Grimes and Grant are 2 very talented players who are both well capable of getting in the high teens (goals-wise) if played correctly. I fail to see what Adebola brings to the team. Holding it up is fine, but not if the 2 nearest players are our strikers out on the wings.

Absolutely spot on, baffling tactics.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Really really really really really really really on 17:54 - Sep 8 with 1323 viewsSFD

Really really really really really really really on 17:50 - Sep 8 by judd

Didn't think it would be possible to assemble a squad worse than Eyres, but fook me an experienced manager has done so in record time. Ryan Edwards plays like id expect Gareth Griffiths to play nowadays. The striker looks like the guy from the Green Mile, who I'd prefer even now, sadly. The cracks papered over by the Barnet fluke have been exposed more than Christian Grey could have managed. Utter, utter gash.

Not one to say I told you so but Coleman did have from January to turn things around and was equally as bad as Eyre last season.
Really really really really really really really on 17:57 - Sep 8 with 1300 viewsinthenet

Really really really really really really really on 17:00 - Sep 8 by Yorkshire_Dale

Same old same old = shite!

Total lack of ideas utter Shite

Rastrickblue

Really really really really really really really on 17:57 - Sep 8 with 1298 viewsphomem

Totally inept
Really really really really really really really on 17:58 - Sep 8 with 1295 viewsbanterluke

Really really really really really really really on 17:49 - Sep 8 by BartRowou

Is that the same Adebola who most would have had as mom last week? Although we're still a long way off being a decent team, today was one of those days where everyone had an off day (bar Lillis) and the simplest things proved impossible. The whole team and manager need to take the blame rather than individuals.

Ive gotta say i thought he was poor last week as well. Its all opinions but i find it extremly frustrating seeing him do the hard work in holding the ball and then cheaply giving it away. Whenever he is facing goal, he is dangerously bad
Really really really really really really really on 18:00 - Sep 8 with 1271 viewswimborne_dale

Really really really really really really really on 17:34 - Sep 8 by olympicdale

yeah true, why should we hope for anything higher than 18th, as awful a performance as it was, shades of Barrow, it doesnt make a season. Why have we strikers like grant/grimes, who would set this division alight if played in the right positions, out wide or almost in midfield!

re 18th: anywhere in the top 22 will do for me.

Edgar Allan's Crow

Really really really really really really really on 18:03 - Sep 8 with 1254 viewsolympicdale

Really really really really really really really on 17:51 - Sep 8 by Shun

Just awful.

I agree with parts of that. Adebola is doing the job he was bought to do, but when he has the ball he has no one within 10 yards of him, the two widemen need to be closer and making those runs behind the defence for him to feed them, the lack of movement there is making him look way worse than he is. The formation does have to be around two front men, because in those positions grimes an grant are matchwinners.

Life is a game of fate.

Login to get fewer ads

Really really really really really really really on 18:03 - Sep 8 with 1252 viewsstuartcryer

Really really really really really really really on 17:54 - Sep 8 by SFD

Not one to say I told you so but Coleman did have from January to turn things around and was equally as bad as Eyre last season.

i agree i told everyone last season now peoples rose tinted glasses are starting to clear our management team are not up to the job

wardle blue

Really really really really really really really on 18:04 - Sep 8 with 1243 viewsDale23years

Really really really really really really really on 18:00 - Sep 8 by wimborne_dale

re 18th: anywhere in the top 22 will do for me.

He's got to go the fcuking guy not got as clue that was worse than the other week is it 6 wins in how many games now.

COLEMAN OUT

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Really really really really really really really on 18:05 - Sep 8 with 1226 viewsjudd

Is it just the management team?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Really really really really really really really on 18:12 - Sep 8 with 1191 viewsDaleFan7

It's the whole club, it's going down the shitter.
Really really really really really really really on 18:13 - Sep 8 with 1184 viewsNewbury_Dale

Really really really really really really really on 17:51 - Sep 8 by olympicdale

lilis/dele/mcintyre/pearson/phil an ryan edwards/grant/ curran/ craney/putteril/cavanagh/domnelly... yeah really non league there, tit.

No Olympicdale, you're the tit if you think these players are good enough to do anything in this league
Really really really really really really really on 18:15 - Sep 8 with 1171 viewsolympicdale

Really really really really really really really on 18:13 - Sep 8 by Newbury_Dale

No Olympicdale, you're the tit if you think these players are good enough to do anything in this league

ooh dear me, now you've just embarrassed yourself as you've been called on your "statement" if you can read you will see nowhere did i say I thought they were/weren't good enough.

Life is a game of fate.

Really really really really really really really on 18:17 - Sep 8 with 1158 viewsolympicdale

Pearson for me is on his last chance, so sick of him allowing his man so much space, and seems to hardly block a cross, time to give Rafferty a chance?

Life is a game of fate.

Really really really really really really really on 18:28 - Sep 8 with 1061 viewsNewbury_Dale

Really really really really really really really on 18:15 - Sep 8 by olympicdale

ooh dear me, now you've just embarrassed yourself as you've been called on your "statement" if you can read you will see nowhere did i say I thought they were/weren't good enough.

Olympicdale, I think you need to re-read what you wrote to me.
Really really really really really really really on 18:31 - Sep 8 with 1050 viewschuckleberry

I'm just watching blind football, maybe the blindfolds are what we're missing.
Really really really really really really really on 18:32 - Sep 8 with 1042 viewsregjenkins

Complete garbage.... words fail me. Cole man needs to ship out and take his players with him. nothing to encourage anyone today, no soul, no pride no effort no ability..... enough said.

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

Really really really really really really really on 18:34 - Sep 8 with 1033 viewsArthurDaley

Really really really really really really really on 17:49 - Sep 8 by BartRowou

Is that the same Adebola who most would have had as mom last week? Although we're still a long way off being a decent team, today was one of those days where everyone had an off day (bar Lillis) and the simplest things proved impossible. The whole team and manager need to take the blame rather than individuals.

Sorry BR, but i thought Adebola, was terrible last week, and was even worse this week. The bloke cant run, pass the ball or head the ball. He is a total waste of a wage. And talking of wages, i wouldnt pay any of them from the manager down.
(except in this case Lillis).
If anybody who didnt see the shite we had to put up with in the sixtys, we are fast getting towards that. I am not prepered to pay £20 for any more games like that.

A large VAT Dave

Really really really really really really really on 18:35 - Sep 8 with 1033 viewsRobbiebox

Adebola had a shocker today , but it seems he will never be subbed. putterill was the only threat and coleman took him off, think we need to try a forward line of Grant, Grimes and Puterill and forget the stump
Really really really really really really really on 18:36 - Sep 8 with 1022 viewsolympicdale

Really really really really really really really on 18:28 - Sep 8 by Newbury_Dale

Olympicdale, I think you need to re-read what you wrote to me.

"lilis/dele/mcintyre/pearson/phil an ryan edwards/grant/ curran/ craney/putteril/cavanagh/domnelly... yeah really non league there, tit."

and there it is again, going back on what you said 'bout "if you sign non league you end up there" feel free to pick out the team of non league players there.

ill add rafferty/bennett to the list too, and Ben Smith.

ill be on the edge of my seat in anticipation at your reply....

Life is a game of fate.

Really really really really really really really on 18:37 - Sep 8 with 1013 viewsAtThePeake

Really really really really really really really on 18:17 - Sep 8 by olympicdale

Pearson for me is on his last chance, so sick of him allowing his man so much space, and seems to hardly block a cross, time to give Rafferty a chance?

Not to mention the fact that in the first half in particular, every pass he made down the line went flying off the pitch. Useless.

How bad must Rafferty be is Pearson has started every game over him?!

Tangled up in blue.

Really really really really really really really on 18:44 - Sep 8 with 983 viewsNewbury_Dale

Really really really really really really really on 18:36 - Sep 8 by olympicdale

"lilis/dele/mcintyre/pearson/phil an ryan edwards/grant/ curran/ craney/putteril/cavanagh/domnelly... yeah really non league there, tit."

and there it is again, going back on what you said 'bout "if you sign non league you end up there" feel free to pick out the team of non league players there.

ill add rafferty/bennett to the list too, and Ben Smith.

ill be on the edge of my seat in anticipation at your reply....

That's not too difficult

dele/mcintyre/pearson/curran/craney/cavanagh/domnelly

Jury out on Phil Edwards
Really really really really really really really on 18:44 - Sep 8 with 978 viewsolympicdale

Really really really really really really really on 18:31 - Sep 8 by chuckleberry

I'm just watching blind football, maybe the blindfolds are what we're missing.

They can probably still pass to their team mates better than our lot today.

Life is a game of fate.

Really really really really really really really on 18:57 - Sep 8 with 948 viewsnordenblue

Really really really really really really really on 18:03 - Sep 8 by stuartcryer

i agree i told everyone last season now peoples rose tinted glasses are starting to clear our management team are not up to the job

How where they up to the job consistently at a smaller club with smaller crowds etc and now suddenly they're a shit management duo?Having gladly not gone today i can't comment on todays showing but we showed plenty signs of a decent side in midweek. It will take time to build a complete new squad nevermind team i agree things do need to improve though in the short term
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024