Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. 08:32 - Nov 25 with 2985 viewsTheBlob

In The Fail.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2238105/Harry-Redknapp-keen-si

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 09:28 - Nov 25 with 2273 viewsJAPRANGERS

Do we really need a 37 year old, despite how good he once was. What are we the Queens Park Pensioners??
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 09:30 - Nov 25 with 2250 viewsToast_R

Silly season begins.

Harry's Travelling Circus.
Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 09:30 - Nov 25 with 2252 viewsJAPRANGERS

and more from that truely appalling joke of a "newspaper". Forgive me, but this is amusing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2237915/Mark-Hughes-improved-Q

MH improved QPR?????????????????????????????????????????????????? What??
Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 09:38 - Nov 25 with 2220 viewsJamie

That bastion of truth the Star has Parker, Dawson & Crouch as his targets.
Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 10:09 - Nov 25 with 2131 viewsexiled_dictator

I have to be honest with you, but the one area we do not need any new players is midfield. I feel very happy & positive with them, we just need to get them to play.
Defence could do with a polish, as well as shipping a few out , and a striker or two, but we do not need 20 new players.
The likes of Beckham can stay where they are. I did read that LA Galaxy have sold an average of 300,000 replikit Beckham shirts at $80 each for every season he was there, so that's $24m in shirts alone!! But will he add to the depth & strength of the squad? And how much will he want?
Always liked Parker; an honest hard working midfielder but no thanks.
Crouch is QPR through & through, and his talent & ability is always underestimated, and he has always done well for Harry with Defoe, but I want Cisse to succeed and have Mackie & Taarabt as support.
Just use what we have.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 10:09 - Nov 25 with 2133 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Do you think journalists write names onto tiddly winks counters, and what ever names land in the pot, when thay have tiddlyed, or is it winked ( Im never quite sure), that's who we are in for signing?
Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 10:13 - Nov 25 with 2115 viewsTHEBUSH

Maybe Dawson, that's it !!
Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 10:34 - Nov 25 with 2073 views08olesen

i think we only need one or two up front because bobby and andy are out, and as for cisse i really dont think he cares. he was very lazy yesterday from what i saw, and yes he does have pace when he wants it, but when do we ever use the through ball to him. he is always offside.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Login to get fewer ads

Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 10:40 - Nov 25 with 2049 viewsTheBlob

I think we do need another fetcher/carrier in midfield and Parker would fit.You can't play Faurlin and Granero in the same side imho.

Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 10:44 - Nov 25 with 2034 viewsJamie

Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 10:40 - Nov 25 by TheBlob

I think we do need another fetcher/carrier in midfield and Parker would fit.You can't play Faurlin and Granero in the same side imho.

Parker has struggled for years with a chronic Achilles problem, hasn't played since the Euros and is a length or string away from a return to action.

Signing him on £70/80/90k per week + a transfer fee would be utterly reckless indulgence of Redknapp.

We have 13 cnting midfielders already. We need a CB & a CF and to COACH what we have.
Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 10:44 - Nov 25 with 2034 viewsAntti_Heinola

Course you can. They need time to build an understanding though.

Bare bones.

Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 10:47 - Nov 25 with 2015 viewsTW_R

Why not. Thought they played well together against Spurs.
Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 10:48 - Nov 25 with 2006 viewsparker64

Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 10:44 - Nov 25 by Antti_Heinola

Not sure about that. Both a bit one paced (and that being fairly slow).

Any new signings must not have any long standing injury problems (including Dawson).
Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 11:08 - Nov 25 with 1963 viewswombat

Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 10:48 - Nov 25 by parker64

Not sure about that. Both a bit one paced (and that being fairly slow).

Any new signings must not have any long standing injury problems (including Dawson).

They were brilliant together at spurs , agree about the lack of pace though but that's where diakitie comes in to the mix

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 11:33 - Nov 25 with 1907 viewsAGEREPC01

Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 10:13 - Nov 25 by THEBUSH

Maybe Dawson, that's it !!

We cannot defend corners or crosses.....PERIOD.

Other than Dawson who else is there?

stainrod81

Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 12:13 - Nov 25 with 1848 viewshoopstilidie

I'd take Becks as a coach.

Not as a player.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 12:24 - Nov 25 with 1831 viewsgrant1956

Would be great though
Half the world wearing a blue and white hooped shirt with PARK on the back
and the other half with BECKHAM on theirs

Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 12:41 - Nov 25 with 1807 viewsIrishR

I would love becks theres in some for of role, be it short term player or player-coach. Despite his age and what you think of him his professionalism/workrate/training is something to be commended, it would be good for players like Tarbs, Hoillett etc to see this kind of dedication. Would be happy with all them targets but maybe a little more youth thrown in. Zaha, Dunk from brighton was rated highly but havent seen much of him this year, the LB that Clive rates so highly??? I think all 4 of them signings would walk straight into our team and improve it significantly, What Harry needs to do is try ship out Anton, SWP, Ephraim, Zamora, Green(just because of his contract)
Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 12:41 - Nov 25 with 1806 viewsbaz_qpr

If we had signed Crouch in August 2011 Warnock would still be in a job. Dawson and crouch would be decent no thanks to the rest
Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 12:44 - Nov 25 with 1798 viewsderbyhoop

As for the original post ....

And Uncle Tom Cobleigh and all, and all.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 14:02 - Nov 25 with 1694 viewsTheBlob

Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 10:44 - Nov 25 by Antti_Heinola

Too similar.You saw the difference with Derry injecting a little bit of steel into the midfield.Otherwise you've got too many luxury players.Might work in short spells at home mind.

Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 14:03 - Nov 25 with 1694 viewsTacticalR

I hope we don't become Spurs B.

Air hostess clique

Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 14:10 - Nov 25 with 1679 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 16:34 - Nov 25 with 1591 viewsdaveB

if we sign more 30 year old+ players on big wages then we'll have learnt nothing. Despite all the specualtion redknapp himself has said he'll probably only make 1 or 2 signings probably loans
Becks,Crouchy,Dawson,Parker. on 16:44 - Nov 25 with 1565 viewsWatfordR

How many times has Redknapp bought or sold Peter Crouch?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024