Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let The Unveiling Begin 09:31 - Nov 26 with 3002 viewsmichael67

http://www.ustream.tv/officialqpr

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Let The Unveiling Begin on 09:34 - Nov 26 with 2277 viewsHantsR

Riveting at the moment init?
Let The Unveiling Begin on 09:36 - Nov 26 with 2259 viewsmichael67

Well we've had a french bloke do a sound check.

Anyone bring sandwiches?

Let The Unveiling Begin on 09:38 - Nov 26 with 2252 viewsTheBlob

Rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb....

...rhubaaaaaarb....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Let The Unveiling Begin on 09:39 - Nov 26 with 2249 viewsTheBlob

Wot's with the check shirts?

Let The Unveiling Begin on 09:39 - Nov 26 with 2248 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Journos bitching -

"Biggest ar$eh0le I've ever come across. Ask Chris!"

later

"I couldn't handle any more of Paul Parker either..."

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Let The Unveiling Begin on 09:40 - Nov 26 with 2244 viewsHantsR

Let The Unveiling Begin on 09:36 - Nov 26 by michael67

Well we've had a french bloke do a sound check.

Anyone bring sandwiches?

Harry's first request was for a cup of tea - Tony!!
Let The Unveiling Begin on 09:40 - Nov 26 with 2241 viewsmichael67

Rednapp is here

Let The Unveiling Begin on 09:54 - Nov 26 with 2188 viewsGloucs_R

"If you lose the ball.....run after it."

Genius!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

Let The Unveiling Begin on 09:56 - Nov 26 with 2176 viewsTheBlob

Back to basics.And why not?

Let The Unveiling Begin on 09:57 - Nov 26 with 2164 viewssimmo

FOOTBALL
Harry Redknapp on reports that David Beckham could sign for Queens Park Rangers: "I got a lovely text from David - not talking about coming but wishing me the best. He is a top professional but I have never discussed the chances of him coming.

"I have not discussed any players with the chairman at this moment. What happens in January is way off."

0944:
FOOTBALL
Harry Redknapp makes it clear exactly what he expects from his Queens Park Rangers players: "We have to do better to have a chance of getting out of this mess.

"It is going to be full on for everybody, I need people who work. I learnt at school you work hard and run about, if they put in that effort we have a chance of surviving. If they don't I will find 11 players who do."

0941:
FOOTBALL
More from new Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp: "The players are all upbeat. They have got to realise they are in this position as they have not really performed.

"They have got to perform better. Mark (Hughes) has been unfortunate to lose his job, and the players have to take responsibility for their performances. They have to get us out of this. I feel there is enough ability to climb the table.

"We'll be interested in a couple of loans if they become available but there won't be wholesale spending in the January transfer window."

0938:
FOOTBALL
Harry Redknapp on the challenge his faces at Queens Park Rangers: "I know the players and it shouldn't be too much of a problem to sort the team out. I will look at the players individually and it is a case of trying to find the best team out of the group. We need some results quickly."
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Let The Unveiling Begin on 09:58 - Nov 26 with 2156 viewsBasingstokeR

Check Gary Jacobs and Sam Wallace twitter feeds, they are both there and copying it up in real time. the stream has gone down for me.
Let The Unveiling Begin on 09:58 - Nov 26 with 2150 viewssimmo

More from Harry Redkanpp: "QPR is my team now, my grandkids are all getting QPR kits this week. I want to keep QPR in the Premier League. If the players try as hard as me, we will be successful.

"There are nice people who own this club who deserve success. They spent money in the summer and have invested in the club, and that for me was important. When I met them, I knew what I was coming to. I think they found it very hard to let Mark (Hughes) go, that is for sure.

"I was very close to the Ukraine. It was a fantastic offer and I had meetings with them in London, it was a great chance for me but this came up and I decided the Premier League was where I wanted to be. If this had not come up on Friday, I would have taken the (Ukraine) job on a four-year deal."

Let The Unveiling Begin on 10:26 - Nov 26 with 2069 viewsKonk

Chatting with a couple of Tottenham at the weekend and they reminded me of this flow chart from Redknapp's time at Spurs:

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Let The Unveiling Begin on 10:50 - Nov 26 with 1999 viewsWatfordR

Let The Unveiling Begin on 10:26 - Nov 26 by Konk

Chatting with a couple of Tottenham at the weekend and they reminded me of this flow chart from Redknapp's time at Spurs:

Harry has come to save us you know.
Let The Unveiling Begin on 11:43 - Nov 26 with 1909 viewsWestbourneR

Let The Unveiling Begin on 10:26 - Nov 26 by Konk

konk i think you get a pretty fair ride on here considering you're a fulham fan that spends time reading and posting on the QPR message board.

Some people might feel it was legitimate to point out that your obssession with us is a telling reflection of the bland passionless smattering of nothing Fulham and their fans represent. But that would only be some people.

But this post reaches a new height of pathetic goading. 'Chatting with a couple of Tottenham at the weekend...' about our new manager. Oh great so now the smug fulham fan is posting his conversation with Spurs fans on the QPR messageboard.

Why don't you just go away and let us get on with it? Or head to the Spurs board and point out that the Redknapp they're mocking did a lot better than any manager they had for more than decade before him and better than the idiot they emplyed in his place. Whats the flow chart for Andre Villas Boas btw?

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Let The Unveiling Begin on 11:47 - Nov 26 with 1892 viewspeejaybee

Let The Unveiling Begin on 11:43 - Nov 26 by WestbourneR

konk i think you get a pretty fair ride on here considering you're a fulham fan that spends time reading and posting on the QPR message board.

Some people might feel it was legitimate to point out that your obssession with us is a telling reflection of the bland passionless smattering of nothing Fulham and their fans represent. But that would only be some people.

But this post reaches a new height of pathetic goading. 'Chatting with a couple of Tottenham at the weekend...' about our new manager. Oh great so now the smug fulham fan is posting his conversation with Spurs fans on the QPR messageboard.

Why don't you just go away and let us get on with it? Or head to the Spurs board and point out that the Redknapp they're mocking did a lot better than any manager they had for more than decade before him and better than the idiot they emplyed in his place. Whats the flow chart for Andre Villas Boas btw?

Well said that man.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Let The Unveiling Begin on 11:48 - Nov 26 with 1888 viewsJonDoeman

Spurs fan I was talking to, said we are lucky to have him.

It Is What It Is !!

Let The Unveiling Begin on 11:55 - Nov 26 with 1872 viewssimmo

Let The Unveiling Begin on 11:48 - Nov 26 by JonDoeman

Spurs fan I was talking to, said we are lucky to have him.

3 Spurs fans I know all said the same thing and that we were very lucky, but I also remember reading a glowing referral for Paul Hart from a Saints fan back in the day...

For what it is worth I do not think Konk was goading, just a bit of banterous participation, which considering his mostly widespread positive contribution to the board, i think he is entitled to.

Let The Unveiling Begin on 12:03 - Nov 26 with 1858 viewsKonk

Let The Unveiling Begin on 11:43 - Nov 26 by WestbourneR

Blimey - it's a silly little diagram that pokes a bit of fun at Harry Redknapp, but isn't a million miles wide of the mark either. How sensitive are you?

As for me being smug and goading you - have I commented on your results? Your league position? Surely if I wanted to wind you lot up or be a cu nt about things, I'd come on here having a dig after a game like Saints, the other week? Things can change very quickly in football, so I try not to go down the gloating road..

If I ever have a 'pop' it's usually in reaction to someone having a dig at Fulham or to provide an outsider's view of things. I don't have a problem with fans of other clubs doing the same where Fulham are concerned and think it often adds something to discussions (not saying that's the case with my contributions, by the way).

"But this post reaches a new height of pathetic goading. 'Chatting with a couple of Tottenham at the weekend...' about our new manager. Oh great so now the smug fulham fan is posting his conversation with Spurs fans on the QPR messageboard."

Not that strange, surely? You sack our old manager and replace him with their old manager - don't you talk to fans of other clubs about what's going on in football? Consensus was that Redknapp is a good manager and will do a job for you, but this diagram was brought up in terms of what Rangers fans can expect from post-match press conferences. And minor point, but not sure he did 'a lot' better than Jol, who finished 5th twice and built half of Redknapp's side in the process. He's certainly more popular at WHL than Redknapp.

Let The Unveiling Begin on 12:05 - Nov 26 with 1842 viewsWestbourneR

Let The Unveiling Begin on 11:55 - Nov 26 by simmo

3 Spurs fans I know all said the same thing and that we were very lucky, but I also remember reading a glowing referral for Paul Hart from a Saints fan back in the day...

For what it is worth I do not think Konk was goading, just a bit of banterous participation, which considering his mostly widespread positive contribution to the board, i think he is entitled to.

This is the QPR messageboard - the whole point is you support QPR. I don't really need 'banter' about our new manager when we are rock bottom of the league and the change in management is our only hope of getting out of it.

Let The Unveiling Begin on 12:08 - Nov 26 with 1833 viewslondonscottish

Let The Unveiling Begin on 12:03 - Nov 26 by Konk

Blimey - it's a silly little diagram that pokes a bit of fun at Harry Redknapp, but isn't a million miles wide of the mark either. How sensitive are you?

As for me being smug and goading you - have I commented on your results? Your league position? Surely if I wanted to wind you lot up or be a cu nt about things, I'd come on here having a dig after a game like Saints, the other week? Things can change very quickly in football, so I try not to go down the gloating road..

If I ever have a 'pop' it's usually in reaction to someone having a dig at Fulham or to provide an outsider's view of things. I don't have a problem with fans of other clubs doing the same where Fulham are concerned and think it often adds something to discussions (not saying that's the case with my contributions, by the way).

"But this post reaches a new height of pathetic goading. 'Chatting with a couple of Tottenham at the weekend...' about our new manager. Oh great so now the smug fulham fan is posting his conversation with Spurs fans on the QPR messageboard."

Not that strange, surely? You sack our old manager and replace him with their old manager - don't you talk to fans of other clubs about what's going on in football? Consensus was that Redknapp is a good manager and will do a job for you, but this diagram was brought up in terms of what Rangers fans can expect from post-match press conferences. And minor point, but not sure he did 'a lot' better than Jol, who finished 5th twice and built half of Redknapp's side in the process. He's certainly more popular at WHL than Redknapp.

Hi Konk. I thought it was funny and worth posting. Just about to send it on to my Spurs-supporting sister-in-law.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Let The Unveiling Begin on 12:12 - Nov 26 with 1816 viewsKonk

Let The Unveiling Begin on 12:08 - Nov 26 by londonscottish

Hi Konk. I thought it was funny and worth posting. Just about to send it on to my Spurs-supporting sister-in-law.

Well, it made me chuckle too when I remembered it, because it IS the way his press conferences tend to go after games. Thought it was pretty harmless, myself, but some people are obviously a bit more precious than others.

Let The Unveiling Begin on 12:15 - Nov 26 with 1804 viewsWestbourneR

Let The Unveiling Begin on 12:03 - Nov 26 by Konk

konk it feel this is pretty simple.

Of course it's not strange that were speaking to some Spurs fans about Harry Redknapp but it is strange that you're posting it on the QPR messageboard.

Likewise am I meant to be grateful that you haven't been having a dig about our predicament on the QPR messageboard?

Well done for being being generally nice about QPR on the QPR messagebaord that you frequenty every day. It's really really good of you.

I don't really want to know that you think Jol (who happens to be your manager, what a coincidence) is actually as good as our manager. It's blatant point scoring under this 'nicey nicey fulham' guice which is actually bs. The only reason you're nice is because the Fulham boards are dull and you want to be accepted here.

Let The Unveiling Begin on 12:19 - Nov 26 with 1784 viewsRBlock

Alright Konk. I have never found any of your posts to be 'gloaty', I've found you to be a sensible poster really, better than some of the nutters on here. That flow chart was hilarious. That is all.
Let The Unveiling Begin on 12:20 - Nov 26 with 1778 viewsRs_Holy

Let The Unveiling Begin on 12:12 - Nov 26 by Konk

Well, it made me chuckle too when I remembered it, because it IS the way his press conferences tend to go after games. Thought it was pretty harmless, myself, but some people are obviously a bit more precious than others.

made me smile too..... I havent lost my sense of humour despite the last 6 months!....

btw Konk have you got your ticket sorted for the 15th yet???
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024