Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham away. 13:21 - Dec 27 with 6014 viewsketteringrs

Where's the extra allocation ?
Another away game where the allocation was too small.
Can anyone explain why ?

Balls.
West Ham away. on 13:35 - Dec 27 with 5179 viewsQPR1506

Chelsea away on general sale, not sold out (admitttedly the prices are putting people off), team are n't exactly playing great at the moment. I think if the club takes the extra allocation they have to foot the bill if the extra tickets are not sold.

In Redknapp We Trust !

West Ham away. on 13:46 - Dec 27 with 5137 viewsToast_R

Chelsea away is about as appealing as shoving your dick in a blender.

Reckon they will better last seasons tally.
West Ham away. on 14:01 - Dec 27 with 5117 viewsketteringrs

I think the paltry 1500 seat allocation was never going to be enough ! It's
on a Saturday.
Easily take another 1000 on top of that...christ sake don't they want our support.
Frustrating enough watching them play, now can't even do that.
Bring on fecking Barnsley away. !!
West Ham away. on 14:53 - Dec 27 with 5068 viewsEalingHoop81

West Ham away. on 14:01 - Dec 27 by ketteringrs

I think the paltry 1500 seat allocation was never going to be enough ! It's
on a Saturday.
Easily take another 1000 on top of that...christ sake don't they want our support.
Frustrating enough watching them play, now can't even do that.
Bring on fecking Barnsley away. !!

Seeing as we can't sell out our allocation for Chelsea our fiercest rivals why would the club risk taking on another 1500 tickets for WHU and only selling 500 to 1000 of them therefore making a further loss?? The game hit general sale before selling out and I find it hard to believe that the most difficult month of the year financially would have led to a massive fresh demand. Especially if we lose to Liverpool and Chelsea.
West Ham away. on 15:15 - Dec 27 with 5035 viewsHollowayRanger

why oh why oh why would any fan of QPR want to spend their hard earned money to go and watch their team go away from home and lose game after game

that said why oh why oh why would any QPR fan want to spend their hard earned money to go and watch their team lose at home !

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

West Ham away. on 15:21 - Dec 27 with 5018 viewskingsburyR

As soon as I saw the ticket price for Chelsea I said I wasnt going.

Its not a cash flow issue, I just aint paying £60 odd for a game of football.

It's a piss take.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

West Ham away. on 15:22 - Dec 27 with 5015 viewsted_hendrix

West Ham away. on 15:15 - Dec 27 by HollowayRanger

why oh why oh why would any fan of QPR want to spend their hard earned money to go and watch their team go away from home and lose game after game

that said why oh why oh why would any QPR fan want to spend their hard earned money to go and watch their team lose at home !

Because that's what we do, nobody forces anybody to spend their hard earned money on a hobby.
I've got my chelshit and WHU tickets and that's how It goes, I can say bolox to it anytime just like anybody else.
I sincerely hope we get the extra WHU tickets though.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

West Ham away. on 17:56 - Dec 27 with 4887 viewsthame_hoops

West Ham away. on 15:21 - Dec 27 by kingsburyR

As soon as I saw the ticket price for Chelsea I said I wasnt going.

Its not a cash flow issue, I just aint paying £60 odd for a game of football.

It's a piss take.

^this

My thoughts exactly when I was offered a ticket
Login to get fewer ads

West Ham away. on 17:59 - Dec 27 with 4881 viewswittle

West Ham away. on 17:56 - Dec 27 by thame_hoops

^this

My thoughts exactly when I was offered a ticket

that should work out at a tenner a goal flying into our net
West Ham away. on 19:44 - Dec 27 with 4791 viewsNoDiddley

If all of us thought like you (God forbid) we'd have no away support. Trouble is there are a lot of hardcore Rangers fans who use their hard earned to go to away games because thy don't work in a library.
West Ham away. on 22:24 - Dec 27 with 4725 viewsStanisgod

It's called support

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

West Ham away. on 01:21 - Dec 28 with 4659 viewsNorthernr

I'm surprised they haven't taken extra west ham tickets. Other clubs have had more there and I thought we'd do as we did at Spurs, sell the first lot then ask for more if needed.

Mind you it did get down to 50 points which is members so all season ticket holders and members had a chance.
West Ham away. on 11:55 - Dec 28 with 4552 viewsketteringrs

It never got to myself and Ive got 47 points on my membership. PLus my two boys.
The way I see it, If the club took the extra 1500 AND ONLY SOLD A 1000 there would 2500 support getting behind the team. A team that needs as much support as possible. every one who can be there would be there.

Then you would get some support saying " ooo it would cost the club money if we don't sell our allocation blah blah blah "

Well 500 empty seats cost £20000. The same as about three days wages of one of our higher paid player's.
So yer I'm pretty annoyed that I cant get tickets to go and support the club and a little angry at the club for not getting the extra allocation.
Boo.
West Ham away. on 12:11 - Dec 28 with 4532 viewsdaveB

shame if you can't go to West Ham, why not go to Swansea instead, plenty of tickets for that one
West Ham away. on 12:17 - Dec 28 with 4524 viewsQPunkR

West Ham away. on 11:55 - Dec 28 by ketteringrs

It never got to myself and Ive got 47 points on my membership. PLus my two boys.
The way I see it, If the club took the extra 1500 AND ONLY SOLD A 1000 there would 2500 support getting behind the team. A team that needs as much support as possible. every one who can be there would be there.

Then you would get some support saying " ooo it would cost the club money if we don't sell our allocation blah blah blah "

Well 500 empty seats cost £20000. The same as about three days wages of one of our higher paid player's.
So yer I'm pretty annoyed that I cant get tickets to go and support the club and a little angry at the club for not getting the extra allocation.
Boo.

Good reasoning.
In any case where we need to take up an extra allocation of away tickets and we're not sure of whether we'll sell out all of them, fine Bosingwa a week's wages for simply being alive and the Club has recouped the money - just think of it as his way of giving something back to the Club and fans

QPR - "shit but local"

West Ham away. on 12:20 - Dec 28 with 4518 viewswittle

maybe if the fans that havent got tickets contacted the club they may still take the bigger allocation.
West Ham away. on 12:24 - Dec 28 with 4509 viewsketteringrs

West Ham away. on 12:11 - Dec 28 by daveB

shame if you can't go to West Ham, why not go to Swansea instead, plenty of tickets for that one

point is I can go to West ham, its the club that's stopping me.
West Ham away. on 12:29 - Dec 28 with 4499 viewsketteringrs

West Ham away. on 12:20 - Dec 28 by wittle

maybe if the fans that havent got tickets contacted the club they may still take the bigger allocation.

Fair point, did call the box office but you end up talking to the ticket agency.
Anyone got a good way of getting through to the club ?
West Ham away. on 12:42 - Dec 28 with 4486 viewsdaveB

West Ham away. on 12:24 - Dec 28 by ketteringrs

point is I can go to West ham, its the club that's stopping me.

shame you can't go but I can see why they don't apply for more tickets, when they did apply for more at Chelsea and Norwich we didn't sell out
West Ham away. on 13:10 - Dec 28 with 4463 viewsketteringrs

West Ham away. on 12:42 - Dec 28 by daveB

shame you can't go but I can see why they don't apply for more tickets, when they did apply for more at Chelsea and Norwich we didn't sell out

Think the club could easily sell another 1000 away tickets.
But if the club dont want the extra support in order to save a relative small amount of money, then we will just stay at home.
West Ham away. on 13:13 - Dec 28 with 4455 viewsdaveB

not a case of not wanting your support but when they have gone for bigger allocations this season we haven't sold them so i can see why they are going for the smaller ones. Still tickets left for Chelsea if you want to show your support in that one
West Ham away. on 13:35 - Dec 28 with 4436 viewsketteringrs

West Ham away. on 13:13 - Dec 28 by daveB

not a case of not wanting your support but when they have gone for bigger allocations this season we haven't sold them so i can see why they are going for the smaller ones. Still tickets left for Chelsea if you want to show your support in that one

Got a feeling you just want an argument.
Got tickets for Chelsea smartarse. !
West Ham away. on 13:42 - Dec 28 with 4427 viewsstowmarketrange

West Ham away. on 13:13 - Dec 28 by daveB

When you look at the bigger picture of how much money is being thrown around at average players at this club,if they went for the bigger allocation and didn't sell them all,the club could lose around £20,000.
What price is put on loyalty for the ones that were here before the money men moved in,and will probably be here long after they've gone.
And yes,I am one of the lucky ones?, who have already bought my West Ham ticket.
West Ham away. on 14:38 - Dec 28 with 4398 viewsDieByYourSide

The Club have ballsed this one up. 1,500 is paltry.

Poll: And it's hi ho

West Ham away. on 15:46 - Dec 28 with 4355 viewslosethedrum

West Ham away. on 01:21 - Dec 28 by Northernr

I'm surprised they haven't taken extra west ham tickets. Other clubs have had more there and I thought we'd do as we did at Spurs, sell the first lot then ask for more if needed.

Mind you it did get down to 50 points which is members so all season ticket holders and members had a chance.

erm members is 30 points .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024