Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away support tonight 00:03 - Jan 16 with 5476 viewssheppetonrs

I'd just like to say that the 1000 r's that travelled to West Brom tonight should be saluted, so I salute every one of you. If it were up to me I would give you all 200 loyalty points to ensure you all get first refusal for all remaining away games.
Away support tonight on 00:08 - Jan 16 with 4573 viewswombat

Cheers , just got home and have nearly thawed out , great performance from green who made 3 world class saves the second was one of the best I've ever seen
Betty played well , usual solid performances from Derry hill Ferdinand played well as did Faurlin mackie run his arse off as usual

One negative was park . Once again awful sorry to slag any player off at present but he just isnt upto the job , easily knocked off the ball loses it way to easily just awful I'm sorry to say

Oh well bed time awaits up for work in 6 hrs

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Away support tonight on 00:44 - Jan 16 with 4468 viewsthame_hoops

Great songs from the boys at the back, was laughing through the 2nd half
Away support tonight on 00:57 - Jan 16 with 4445 viewsJuzzie

Just got back. Brrr-rrrr--rrrr. Having a cup of tea then bed. Yeah, great saves in the 2nd half from Green added to the one from Lukaka's 1st half header. Have to say too that Park is just not cutting it.

A fairly lacklustre game overall but at least the tempo was upped in the 2nd, mainly by WBA, but we did a Chelsea MKII... again from a corner!

Great corner though this time and it looked like Bothroyd's header would easily be dealt with but it seemed to squirm under Myhill.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Away support tonight on 01:26 - Jan 16 with 4400 viewsjohnjo1

Just got in shocked with how many turned upForgot to add fair play every one of you.
Away support tonight on 01:59 - Jan 16 with 4349 viewsNeil_SI

I'm just back myself, it was very cold, but full credit to the support and the team, it was an excellent performance and result.

I couldn't be any more pleased with the outcome and we played the game with the right kind of attitude and application.
Away support tonight on 02:19 - Jan 16 with 4330 viewsNorthernr

Just walked in, surprised that many bothered, well done everybody.
Away support tonight on 06:45 - Jan 16 with 4206 viewsJHoop

Don't keep us in suspense, how many did we take up there?
Away support tonight on 07:14 - Jan 16 with 4146 viewsthemodfather

Away support tonight on 06:45 - Jan 16 by JHoop

Don't keep us in suspense, how many did we take up there?

radio estimated a 1000 r;s there
well done to you all
if we get to wembley the club will forget you lot and oust to newcomers for sure!

Login to get fewer ads

Away support tonight on 07:24 - Jan 16 with 4118 viewsHoopstar

Yeah full credit to all who went. Must admit the thought of going didn't even cross my mind!!!!
Away support tonight on 07:47 - Jan 16 with 4060 viewsAgedR

Magnificent. I salute you one and all.

I think the expression is 'hardcore'', although I got something quite different when I Googled the word

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Away support tonight on 08:01 - Jan 16 with 4005 viewsNathanNI

I was expecting a few hundred. Great turn out and a great performance.

Really want the day off today. Head is banging.
Away support tonight on 08:13 - Jan 16 with 3964 viewsrrrspricey

No necssarily hardcore Aged. Personally i use matches in the midlands as excuse to visit my old man who lives in Mansfield....two birds with one stone so to speak.

I'm quite lucky with my job and can be flexible with my hours so yesterday i got in at 5am & left at 10, spent the afternon with my Dad then off tho the game then drive back to Kent. Bit of a long day and am a td shagged this mornng but worth it (for once!)
Away support tonight on 08:32 - Jan 16 with 3912 viewssimmo

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Away support tonight on 08:44 - Jan 16 with 3874 viewsnedflanders

support was excellent. However I have to say the criticism of Park seems a bit unjust based on last night. I agree he didn't have the best game but the guy worked his absolute proverbials off. He was still chasing down their centre halves and full backs in the 90th minute. In a era when we are stuck with so many players who don't put any kind of shift in, we shouldnt be so fast to have a go at someone who at least puts a decent shift in. I'm always reading on here about 'all we want to see is players putting the effort in'. Well that's one thing he cant be accused of shirking on. Be careful what you wish for...
Away support tonight on 09:01 - Jan 16 with 3821 viewsantoknee64

Away support tonight on 08:44 - Jan 16 by nedflanders

support was excellent. However I have to say the criticism of Park seems a bit unjust based on last night. I agree he didn't have the best game but the guy worked his absolute proverbials off. He was still chasing down their centre halves and full backs in the 90th minute. In a era when we are stuck with so many players who don't put any kind of shift in, we shouldnt be so fast to have a go at someone who at least puts a decent shift in. I'm always reading on here about 'all we want to see is players putting the effort in'. Well that's one thing he cant be accused of shirking on. Be careful what you wish for...

Where were you sitting last night cos where we were i never saw Park busting a gut,saw him giving the ball away in vital areas on more than one occasion,never realy created anything unlike Ale Faurlin who played hes first full game for a while unlike Park who was given 90mins against Spuds aswell.
Well done to everybody who turned up last night,was hard to tell the exact amount but it was nice to choose your own seat.Great banter with WBA support 2nd half and funny to see the stadium almost empty at 90mins with 3mins injury time and only 1-0 to us .
We should all get free tickets to MK Dons next round for our efforts last night .
Away support tonight on 09:04 - Jan 16 with 3812 viewsOakwoodR

Late shift change enabled me to drive up and be part of the Inuit end.
Good solid performance from the team. I have to agree that Park just looked so off the pace last night. Ferguson rarely gets its wrong when flogging his used goods??

Green played like Gordon Banks - definitely man of the match.

Gold star for the guys who started the 'You've got more toes than us' song.
Away support tonight on 09:35 - Jan 16 with 3733 viewsNeil_SI

It looked like around 500 or less to me, but I could be wrong. There were certainly more fans overall than I expected, the town and the like was pretty scarce and me and Clive didn't see any Rs fans about until we rocked up at the stadium.
Away support tonight on 12:08 - Jan 16 with 3559 viewsQPunkR

Excellent effort from all involved

All you could hear on the radio was the Rangers

QPR - "shit but local"

Away support tonight on 12:13 - Jan 16 with 3536 viewssimmo

780. Great turnout considering

Away support tonight on 12:39 - Jan 16 with 3478 viewsDieByYourSide

718 according to Ian Taylor on Twitter.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Away support tonight on 12:51 - Jan 16 with 3443 viewssimmo

Away support tonight on 12:39 - Jan 16 by DieByYourSide

Ah, that might be right. I couldnt remember exactly just knew it had an 8 in there!

Brilliant all the same and pleased they had that performance to turn up for

Away support tonight on 13:01 - Jan 16 with 3406 viewswestolian

Away support tonight on 12:39 - Jan 16 by DieByYourSide

And may all 718 take as many Aunt Nelly's as they like to the next round !

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Away support tonight on 13:35 - Jan 16 with 3308 viewsngbqpr

C'mon Konk, you know you wanna join in this one....

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Away support tonight on 13:53 - Jan 16 with 3255 viewsKonk

Away support tonight on 13:35 - Jan 16 by ngbqpr

C'mon Konk, you know you wanna join in this one....

Fair play to those 718 that went. We had 375 last night according to Blackpool. Worcester Park to Blackpool is twice as far away as Smethwick from West Ruislip. Using a series of complex calculations, it becomes clear that our support was better than yours last night.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Away support tonight on 13:56 - Jan 16 with 3242 viewsDevonWhite

Away support tonight on 13:53 - Jan 16 by Konk

Fair play to those 718 that went. We had 375 last night according to Blackpool. Worcester Park to Blackpool is twice as far away as Smethwick from West Ruislip. Using a series of complex calculations, it becomes clear that our support was better than yours last night.

Genuinely impressed with both away followings last night. I thought we'd each have taken half as many as we did. As you say, fair play for those who went. Particularly all the way to Blackpool.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024