Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Dons are coming in force 19:19 - Jan 21 with 4151 viewsElHoop

They are breaking their record away support on Saturday - more than 2000 tickets sold:

http://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/news/dons-break-away-crowd-record-ahead-of-qpr-cla
The Dons are coming in force on 19:36 - Jan 21 with 3077 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I really hope we win. I just want to see us in the draw for once, will finally ,make it a bit exciting

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

The Dons are coming in force on 19:43 - Jan 21 with 3030 viewsRs_Holy

The Dons are coming in force on 19:36 - Jan 21 by RANGERS4EVER

I really hope we win. I just want to see us in the draw for once, will finally ,make it a bit exciting

... Just need to avoid defeat!!!.... Come On Rangers!!!
The Dons are coming in force on 19:43 - Jan 21 with 3028 viewsRblock_James

I wonder who they all used to support?
The Dons are coming in force on 19:44 - Jan 21 with 3025 viewsJuzzie

So, their home record attendance is v QPR and their biggest away following will be v QPR?

"You're only here......"

The Dons are coming in force on 19:47 - Jan 21 with 2991 viewsHollowayRanger

green
onouha ferdinand haim traore
mackie granero faurlin park hoilett
remy

no swp no mbia no derry no Taarabt and yet i like that midfield

id like DJ to be involved but seems as if harrys minds made up

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

The Dons are coming in force on 19:48 - Jan 21 with 2991 viewsColombiR

Hope the reduced prices do the trick and we have a decent showing ourselves... an empty stadium with a raucous away end will only increase the chances of an upset.

Of all the lower-league teams not to lose to, these boys are top of the list...
The Dons are coming in force on 19:51 - Jan 21 with 2970 viewsHoopstar

Only just remembered to my tickets for the game. Not a great amount left so think the pricing has worked for once at Rangers.
The Dons are coming in force on 19:53 - Jan 21 with 2952 viewsted_hendrix

The Dons are coming in force on 19:48 - Jan 21 by ColombiR

Hope the reduced prices do the trick and we have a decent showing ourselves... an empty stadium with a raucous away end will only increase the chances of an upset.

Of all the lower-league teams not to lose to, these boys are top of the list...

This, plus I hope we crush them absolutely batter them.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

The Dons are coming in force on 19:54 - Jan 21 with 2944 viewsElHoop

Difficult for Harold to pick a side for this.

We've got City the following Tuesday and Norwich on the Saturday. Some of the old stagers won't be able to play all three. I reckon that we'll play the defensive set up against City as they are sure to come at us. They need the points.
So I reckon we'll attack MKD and Norwich. Save Derry Nelsen and Hill for City. I'd start Adel against the Dons and try to knock them over early and get him off. Will Zamora play against the Dons?
The Dons are coming in force on 19:57 - Jan 21 with 2927 viewsElHoop

The Dons are coming in force on 19:51 - Jan 21 by Hoopstar

Only just remembered to my tickets for the game. Not a great amount left so think the pricing has worked for once at Rangers.

The online booking thing hasn't freed up any season tickets not taken up yet.

There's bound to be loads on sale tomorrow.
The Dons are coming in force on 20:14 - Jan 21 with 2843 viewsHollowayRanger

Was gonna go but seems almost sold out only some in the family stand

and i dont have and kids honest!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

The Dons are coming in force on 20:23 - Jan 21 with 2812 viewsTGRRRSSS

Be a mixed side but hopefully enough quality to beat them, don't think Adel, Hill, Derry and a few others will play though.
Or should Remy play to get another game under his belt or come on as sub?
The Dons are coming in force on 20:30 - Jan 21 with 2777 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Green
Onuoha Ben-Haim Ferdinand Fabio
Mackie Granero Faurlin SWP
Bothroyd DJ

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

The Dons are coming in force on 20:30 - Jan 21 with 2775 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Dons are coming in force on 19:53 - Jan 21 by ted_hendrix

This, plus I hope we crush them absolutely batter them.

Yup, me too. Unfortunately I'm away on hols on Friday, but I dearly hope we crush the thieving, soulless, shameless hoors. They're an embarassment.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Dons are coming in force on 20:57 - Jan 21 with 2678 viewsDWQPR

Living in MK I know a few who go to home games on a regular basis and generally they were previous supporters of the like of Manure and Liverpool. So if the club has converted such 'supporters' away from these teams then surely that can only be a good thing?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

The Dons are coming in force on 21:04 - Jan 21 with 2639 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Dons are coming in force on 20:57 - Jan 21 by DWQPR

Living in MK I know a few who go to home games on a regular basis and generally they were previous supporters of the like of Manure and Liverpool. So if the club has converted such 'supporters' away from these teams then surely that can only be a good thing?

True, it would be great if Man U and Liverpool fans started supporting Wimbledon. But they can't, thanks to Franchise FC.

The Dons are coming in force on 21:05 - Jan 21 with 2633 viewsRangersw12

The Dons are coming in force on 20:57 - Jan 21 by DWQPR

I also live in MK and I think the way they market themselves (something we could learn from) and all the stuff they do for the local community is good

For them to be taking over 2k to an away game is very impressive and if they are ex United and Liverpool who are now supporting their local side that is also good for the game

The Dons are coming in force on 21:08 - Jan 21 with 2621 viewsRangersw12

The Dons are coming in force on 21:04 - Jan 21 by BrianMcCarthy

True, it would be great if Man U and Liverpool fans started supporting Wimbledon. But they can't, thanks to Franchise FC.

What about the Wimbledon fans who abandoned their club , if a similar thing was happening at Rangers do you think we would allow it to happen or would we be getting on the pitch every week ala Fulham merger

Wimbledon fans just bent over and took it
The Dons are coming in force on 21:13 - Jan 21 with 2597 viewsJuzzie

There was no local League side before MK Dons existed, they bought that place in the League.

As for Wimbledon fans bending over and taking it, that is simply not true. I have an AFC fan who sits behind me at work and a lot of them fought against it and the vast majority switched to AFC. They were taking large numbers home and away from day one.

The Dons are coming in force on 21:21 - Jan 21 with 2573 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Dons are coming in force on 21:13 - Jan 21 by Juzzie

There was no local League side before MK Dons existed, they bought that place in the League.

As for Wimbledon fans bending over and taking it, that is simply not true. I have an AFC fan who sits behind me at work and a lot of them fought against it and the vast majority switched to AFC. They were taking large numbers home and away from day one.

This. And even if some AFC fans just took it, it doesn't forgive what happened in Milton Keynes, in my opinion.

The Dons are coming in force on 21:23 - Jan 21 with 2562 viewsRangersw12

The Dons are coming in force on 21:13 - Jan 21 by Juzzie

So why was their club Wimbledon getting 6k at Selhurst Park in the last couple of years not exactly standing by the club and fighting

Like I said would we have allowed Rangers to be moved so easily ?

The Dons are coming in force on 21:26 - Jan 21 with 2549 viewsPlumsteadQPR

The Dons are coming in force on 20:14 - Jan 21 by HollowayRanger

Was gonna go but seems almost sold out only some in the family stand

and i dont have and kids honest!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

It's not nearly sold out - it's just that none of the seats reserved for season ticket holders have been released yet. They were being reserved until 5pm today so expect around 9000 extra seats to go on sale in the morning.
The Dons are coming in force on 21:27 - Jan 21 with 2546 viewsMonahoop

The Dons are coming in force on 20:30 - Jan 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Yup, me too. Unfortunately I'm away on hols on Friday, but I dearly hope we crush the thieving, soulless, shameless hoors. They're an embarassment.

Ditto.

Despicable, queue jumping Franchise.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

The Dons are coming in force on 21:37 - Jan 21 with 2510 viewsJuzzie

The Dons are coming in force on 21:23 - Jan 21 by Rangersw12

So why was their club Wimbledon getting 6k at Selhurst Park in the last couple of years not exactly standing by the club and fighting

Like I said would we have allowed Rangers to be moved so easily ?

Can't compare what we would have done vs what they did do. They dealt with it in their own way. They always had smaller support than us so proportionally less people will have fought, but fought they did.

The Dons are coming in force on 21:42 - Jan 21 with 2487 viewsRangersw12

The Dons are coming in force on 21:37 - Jan 21 by Juzzie

Can't compare what we would have done vs what they did do. They dealt with it in their own way. They always had smaller support than us so proportionally less people will have fought, but fought they did.

IMO they could of done a hell of a lot more and only have themselves to blame

I wonder what Kingstonian fans think of AFC.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024