Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rob Green for Cesar? 17:27 - Mar 21 with 2248 viewsThe_Mole

If fit and well, would you bring Green back for Cesar come the Fulham game?

I personally would for a couple of reasons...

1) Cesar was questionable for all 3 goals on Saturday and if that was Green, he would be dropped immediately and so the same must apply for Cesar

2) As much as I like Cesar for his acrobatic camera saves, he just doesn't organise or command his area like Green does. Don't get me wrong, Green worries me a lot at times with high balls, but you notice the difference in Hill and Samba when Green is shouting at them and organising them - something Cesar does not do.
Rob Green for Cesar? on 17:59 - Mar 21 with 2228 viewsHayesender

Green for me. Made a lot less ricks than Cesar, and been very harshly treated imo

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Rob Green for Cesar? on 18:06 - Mar 21 with 2209 viewsToast_R

You have to go on form and Cesar was rank on Saturday and cost us the game and a last chance of survival with it. Shame.

Green on his last few appearances has been pretty solid.

Seems odd but almost typical QPR that we have two goal keepers who go from fantastic to sh*t in the blink on an eye with no warning.
Rob Green for Cesar? on 18:23 - Mar 21 with 2197 viewsQPRDave

Greeno for the rest of the season!
Rob Green for Cesar? on 18:30 - Mar 21 with 2193 viewsAgedR

Cesar, because he's a better goalkeeper

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Rob Green for Cesar? on 18:35 - Mar 21 with 2189 viewsRangersw12

Green for me

Cesar at fault for all the goals at Villa and has gone to pot since he got called up for Brazil against England
Rob Green for Cesar? on 19:08 - Mar 21 with 2162 viewsonlyrinmoray

Cesar has never convinced me since day 1 Never comes for crosses. In his defence some of his shot stopping has been amazing. Green however has done some brilliant things recently when given the chance
Rob Green for Cesar? on 19:15 - Mar 21 with 2149 viewsCanadaRanger

I think Cesar is the better keeper. Some of his reflex saves have been amazing.

However, it is said that Cesar is playing injured. I would not want that injury to get worse. Therefore I would play Green until the injury has been resolved.
Rob Green for Cesar? on 19:17 - Mar 21 with 2148 viewsessextaxiboy

Rob Green for Cesar? on 17:59 - Mar 21 by Hayesender

Green for me. Made a lot less ricks than Cesar, and been very harshly treated imo

When Green makes a mistake he gets pelters , when Cesar does.it he is " not fit ".
Login to get fewer ads

Rob Green for Cesar? on 19:29 - Mar 21 with 2135 viewsAgedR

Rob Green for Cesar? on 19:17 - Mar 21 by essextaxiboy

When Green makes a mistake he gets pelters , when Cesar does.it he is " not fit ".

Slight difference between flapping it in your net and not coming for a cross, no?

In Green's defense, I do think he decision making is better, just not his execution.

Of more importance is who Harry fancies and I reckon that's Green.

Cesar is gone next year, I suspect, regardless, but, probably on a free to compensate for his wage demands.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Rob Green for Cesar? on 19:32 - Mar 21 with 2130 viewsClive_Anderson

No idea. They both seem to swap between being absolutely amazing and terrible every other game.

I think they should flip a coin before each match and as soon as one of them makes a mistake substitute the other one in.
Rob Green for Cesar? on 19:54 - Mar 21 with 2112 viewsNeil_SI

I'm not entirely bothered, but if both keepers were at their absolute best and in consistent form, then you'd say that Julio Cesar was the better of the two overall.

I think what's more important is that we don't chop and change this position too much and don't risk anybody who isn't quite 100%. We should place our faith in one fit man and baring a disastrous confidence sapping error or form, should stick with that man for as much as we can.

While I've said I think Cesar is the better of the two, I think Green would do a good job given the chance as well. They both have their strengths and weaknesses.
Rob Green for Cesar? on 20:20 - Mar 21 with 2092 viewsElHoop

Cesar if he's fit, but he seems to have caught Kennyitis.

In which case Green.
Rob Green for Cesar? on 20:22 - Mar 21 with 2088 viewsHantsR

Well you can watch him on ITV4 right now and make your judgements!
Rob Green for Cesar? on 20:32 - Mar 21 with 2076 viewsBilly_Kershaw

Greeno for me at the moment. Cesar seems to have had more injury problems which has caused us problems. If Cesar is not 100%, I'm very happy with the job Greeno has been doing.

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

Rob Green for Cesar? on 20:43 - Mar 21 with 2054 viewskingo

Rob Green for Cesar? on 20:22 - Mar 21 by HantsR

Well you can watch him on ITV4 right now and make your judgements!

Cesar has been absolutely outstanding. 4 or 5 outstanding saves

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Rob Green for Cesar? on 20:49 - Mar 21 with 2045 viewsJeff

Rob Green for Cesar? on 20:43 - Mar 21 by kingo

Cesar has been absolutely outstanding. 4 or 5 outstanding saves

absolutely helpless for both goals - there could have both been in goal and they wouldn't have stopped that Balotelli goal!

Can we not knock it?

Rob Green for Cesar? on 20:57 - Mar 21 with 2030 viewsgueRRilla

When (not if I'm afraid) we get relegated, which keeper is most likely to stay? Probably worth considering.
Rob Green for Cesar? on 21:32 - Mar 21 with 1999 viewsFredManRave

Has it actually been confirmed anywhere that Cesar was not 100% fit on Saturday?

If he was fit then Green should come back. If he wasn't 100% fit but will be 100% fit for the Fulham game I actually still think Green should get the No1 shirt. If Cesar wasn't 100% fit then bearing in mind how shit Murphy must be to have still not been picked then if both Green and Cesar are not 100% fit by the Fulham game we should play rush goalie with Samba between the sticks. I doubt a ball could actually get past him.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Rob Green for Cesar? on 21:43 - Mar 21 with 1986 viewsLewes_r

Rob Green for Cesar? on 21:32 - Mar 21 by FredManRave

Has it actually been confirmed anywhere that Cesar was not 100% fit on Saturday?

If he was fit then Green should come back. If he wasn't 100% fit but will be 100% fit for the Fulham game I actually still think Green should get the No1 shirt. If Cesar wasn't 100% fit then bearing in mind how shit Murphy must be to have still not been picked then if both Green and Cesar are not 100% fit by the Fulham game we should play rush goalie with Samba between the sticks. I doubt a ball could actually get past him.

Just seen cesar play an excellent 90 minutes against Italy in a top class international match in which he made a string of brilliant save just over half an hour ago.

Why is Green v Cesar even being debated?

Lets play him while we have him eh?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024