Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inigo Idiakez 03:04 - Mar 21 with 1729 viewsDieByYourSide

A veritable f*cking magician. Who remembers this wonderful little bloke? Have I just had too many intoxicants tonight or was he bloody decent?

Poll: And it's hi ho

Inigo Idiakez on 04:32 - Mar 21 with 1715 viewsealinghoop

Just thinking the same thing after watching the nygaard goal on a different thread!

was a class player, shame we couldn't keep him for longer, but I couldn't believe he wasn't getting in the Southampton team at the time to be fair!
Inigo Idiakez on 08:24 - Mar 21 with 1614 viewsNorthernr

I think he only managed four games for us but after watching Bircham, Santos, Lomas and Palmer share the midfield duties for so long to have a player of that quality in there was amazing. Brilliant in that win at leicester.
Inigo Idiakez on 08:45 - Mar 21 with 1577 viewsJamie

Probably the last player we've had who when stood over a free kick you were confident it was going top corner.
Inigo Idiakez on 09:45 - Mar 21 with 1509 viewstoboboly

Inigo Idiakez on 08:45 - Mar 21 by Jamie

Probably the last player we've had who when stood over a free kick you were confident it was going top corner.

Buzsaky his first two seasons did that too.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Inigo Idiakez on 10:10 - Mar 21 with 1479 viewsballbag

Our only Basque player ever...and for that reason, he's a legend in my eyes.

Gora Euskadi!
Inigo Idiakez on 10:31 - Mar 21 with 1443 viewsJuzzie

Great player, I was lucky to get these sequence of photo's of his headed goal at Leicester

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Inigo Idiakez on 13:19 - Mar 21 with 1319 viewsQPunkR

Hang on, he was good but he wasn't the messiah!

Bloody cracking free kick on him tho!!

QPR - "shit but local"

Inigo Idiakez on 15:26 - Mar 21 with 1222 viewsDieByYourSide

Inigo Idiakez on 08:45 - Mar 21 by Jamie

Jordi Lopez? (that was one time, but STILL)
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: And it's hi ho

Login to get fewer ads

Inigo Idiakez on 16:12 - Mar 21 with 1182 viewsBklynRanger

I remember him as being great but not being around all that much because of injury.

That may be accurate or it may be a case of blurring four or five slightly older, talented, physically challenged players into one composite player.
Inigo Idiakez on 17:29 - Mar 21 with 1120 viewsCamberleyR

His best years in this country were at Derby, so he slightly past his best when he turned out for us. As Clive says though, after watching a series of piano shifters rather than piano players in our midfield it was briefly a sight for sore eyes.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Inigo Idiakez on 20:11 - Mar 21 with 1047 viewsNeil_SI

He was technically excellent, but only really appreciated by many towards the latter stages of his career and arrived to these shores when he was around 30.

Had he come a few years earlier it's possible he would have ended up in the Premier League, as his style would have suited that level, particularly if he was a bit quicker, but he was probably 33 when we got hold of him for that month.
Inigo Idiakez on 21:06 - Mar 21 with 1013 viewspaulparker

looking back at that season John Gregory should have got a knighthood for keeping us up

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024