Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dexter on Adel 15:34 - Oct 30 with 4164 viewsqprrunner

Night out in Leeds last night and bumped into Blackstock puffing on an electric cig. Spoke at length about Briatore who he described as being like part of the mafia, walking around the training ground in flip flops with his top off, cigar with 4 women on his arms. (apparently still owes Paladini over 2 million who he remains on good terms with) Confirmed that Dowie was sacked for not accepting Flavios input in team selection which I guess we already knew.

Moving onto Adel .. In our promotion season he said Adel literally ran the club, would play Saturday, wouldn't be seen till next Friday where he'd have a massage and do exactly the same all season taking the absolute pishhhhh..!! On the way back from away games on the team bus you'd find Adel at the back of the coach with his shisha pipe puffing away with the fitness coach at the front tearing his hair out..! Adel didn't give a shit. Become even more of a legend in my eyes. Also puts Warnocks claims that no-one else could manage him to rest as clearly he couldnt either! Hero
Dexter on Adel on 15:40 - Oct 30 with 4115 viewseastside_r

Hmm!

With regard to your second paragraph, Blackstock was not at the club that season so this would be, at best, second-hand info.

Not saying it isn't true, but I would certainly not take it as gospel.
Dexter on Adel on 15:51 - Oct 30 with 4042 viewstoboboly

Dexter on Adel on 15:40 - Oct 30 by eastside_r

Hmm!

With regard to your second paragraph, Blackstock was not at the club that season so this would be, at best, second-hand info.

Thought the same, also how Dexter can he be in any position to judge whilst he's puffing on an electronic ciggie.

Saying that I would take Dexter on loan atm.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Dexter on Adel on 16:03 - Oct 30 with 3983 viewsstowmarketrange

We should never have got rid of him,and we still replaced with him anything better,except maybe Remy.
Yes we all know he was a bit lazy at times,but look at some of the dross we've bought since then.I think he was affected badly by Ray Jones' death,but instead of helping him,we shipped him out.
Dexter on Adel on 16:05 - Oct 30 with 3978 viewsAntti_Heinola

just read Warnock's book and Adel was certainly not a great trainer, but Warnock makes a point of saying when he didn't turn up and what he was like at training. The idea that he was never there is nonsense, sorry, and suspect the pipe thing is nonsense too.
I think Dowie was sacked for playing bl00dy awful football as much as anything, and doubt Flavio spent much time at our dump of a training ground - Warnock generally struggled to get hold of him, judging by his book.

But other than that, I'm sure Dex was telling the truth ;) Always liked him, was a good player for us.

Bare bones.

Dexter on Adel on 16:09 - Oct 30 with 3959 viewsqprrunner

Dexter on Adel on 15:51 - Oct 30 by toboboly

Thought the same, also how Dexter can he be in any position to judge whilst he's puffing on an electronic ciggie.

Saying that I would take Dexter on loan atm.

Wasn't judging - Dexter was laughing about it! Came through Fitz Hall who apparently go way back together. Says the wage bill even now is top 10 in the country and last year top 4!! Cesar on 100k after tax and apparently has guaranteed selection to go Brazil so quite happy twiddling his thumbs. I'm aware this seems alot like a fantasy island post but this was my first encounter with any Rs players apart from down Loftus Rd so just thought I'd share, could be cobblers of course, doubt it though.
Dexter on Adel on 16:12 - Oct 30 with 3940 viewstoboboly

Dexter on Adel on 16:09 - Oct 30 by qprrunner

Wasn't judging - Dexter was laughing about it! Came through Fitz Hall who apparently go way back together. Says the wage bill even now is top 10 in the country and last year top 4!! Cesar on 100k after tax and apparently has guaranteed selection to go Brazil so quite happy twiddling his thumbs. I'm aware this seems alot like a fantasy island post but this was my first encounter with any Rs players apart from down Loftus Rd so just thought I'd share, could be cobblers of course, doubt it though.

How would Blackstock or Hall know about Cesar's money?

Also 'Arry commented that Boswanker was one of the highest earners and he was on £60k a week.....100k a week AFTER tax? I would struggle to think even we would put a salary in like that.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Dexter on Adel on 16:14 - Oct 30 with 3910 viewsAntti_Heinola

Yeah, whereas Fitz Hall was an absolute model pro that season - asking if he could just stay at home with the kids rather than travel to be on the bench, for example. His constant 'injuries'... I can see how he might be a bit bitter about that season.
How would Fitz or Dex know how much Cesar was earning?

Bare bones.

Dexter on Adel on 16:20 - Oct 30 with 3879 viewsJuzzie

"Adel didn't give a shit. Become even more of a legend in my eyes" - only because he took the division by storm and was instrumental in our title win (defence and goalie very important too).

Had we had a $hit season, not sure Adel would be so revered for doing what he did as described. Look at him now.

[Post edited 30 Oct 2013 16:25]
Login to get fewer ads

Dexter on Adel on 16:35 - Oct 30 with 3777 viewspomanjou

"could be cobblers of course, doubt it though. "

Don't doubt it; be absolutely sure, it is.

Pure, unfettered speculative drivel.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Dexter on Adel on 16:37 - Oct 30 with 3768 viewstraininvain

Dexter on Adel on 16:20 - Oct 30 by Juzzie

"Adel didn't give a shit. Become even more of a legend in my eyes" - only because he took the division by storm and was instrumental in our title win (defence and goalie very important too).

Had we had a $hit season, not sure Adel would be so revered for doing what he did as described. Look at him now.

[Post edited 30 Oct 2013 16:25]

But we didn't have a sh1t season, we won the league. Mainly because of Taarabt.
Dexter on Adel on 16:40 - Oct 30 with 3748 viewsQPRDave

Dexter on Adel on 15:40 - Oct 30 by eastside_r

Hmm!

My point too ...Dexter can't know for certain what he's telling you is true ...he wasn't there.
I do find it strange that a footballer ..quite famous would say these things to a comolete stranger
Dexter on Adel on 16:56 - Oct 30 with 3682 viewsJuzzie

Dexter on Adel on 16:37 - Oct 30 by traininvain

But we didn't have a sh1t season, we won the league. Mainly because of Taarabt.

And I finished off with "look at him now". He's not exactly setting the PL alight, judging by the weekly threads on him. Would fans of whichever club he's at be happy that he does no training and puffs on a shisha on the coach home whilst the team is getting beaten week in, week out?

[Post edited 30 Oct 2013 16:57]
Dexter on Adel on 17:34 - Oct 30 with 3506 viewsdaveB

Not a chance that Taarabt could have played so well in the title winning season if he didn't train all year. Even in the gospel of Warnocks book he never suggests it was that bad until the final few weeks of the season when Warnock regularly told him he could bugger off for days. To suggest he ran the club is the biggest load of shit I've read on here for hours.

His attitude and training regime have been hugely exaggerated in the last few months. The truth is nowhere near as bad as some would have you believe at the moment.
Dexter on Adel on 19:22 - Oct 30 with 3229 viewsqprrunner

Dexter on Adel on 17:34 - Oct 30 by daveB

Not a chance that Taarabt could have played so well in the title winning season if he didn't train all year. Even in the gospel of Warnocks book he never suggests it was that bad until the final few weeks of the season when Warnock regularly told him he could bugger off for days. To suggest he ran the club is the biggest load of shit I've read on here for hours.

His attitude and training regime have been hugely exaggerated in the last few months. The truth is nowhere near as bad as some would have you believe at the moment.

Just passing on what I was told, Dexter seemed like a decent bloke and I'm sure he still has links with the club. He was desperate for a McDs but said he'd get in shit if he was spotted and that it would more than likely end up on twitter. Didn't really wanna talk to me till I explained I was a Rangers fan and his mood completely changed. Said he feels the club is cursed, talked about Ray, Kiyan Prince and another story I hadnt heard where a youth team player was run over at the training ground. Another funny story about Flavio storming into the players lounge, going into Rowan Vines face,"Viney, you are the worst bit of business I've done in my life" to which Vine just shrugged and laughed.

Back to Adel (why not) said he constantly took the piss out of Derry and his "ability" wouldnt wear club suit on matchdays and did basically run the club, although now apparently has a bit of a gambling problem
Dexter on Adel on 19:28 - Oct 30 with 3195 viewskensalriser

Pass the salt, would you.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Dexter on Adel on 20:33 - Oct 30 with 2997 viewsdaveB

Dexter on Adel on 19:22 - Oct 30 by qprrunner

Just passing on what I was told, Dexter seemed like a decent bloke and I'm sure he still has links with the club. He was desperate for a McDs but said he'd get in shit if he was spotted and that it would more than likely end up on twitter. Didn't really wanna talk to me till I explained I was a Rangers fan and his mood completely changed. Said he feels the club is cursed, talked about Ray, Kiyan Prince and another story I hadnt heard where a youth team player was run over at the training ground. Another funny story about Flavio storming into the players lounge, going into Rowan Vines face,"Viney, you are the worst bit of business I've done in my life" to which Vine just shrugged and laughed.

Back to Adel (why not) said he constantly took the piss out of Derry and his "ability" wouldnt wear club suit on matchdays and did basically run the club, although now apparently has a bit of a gambling problem

sure he is a decent bloke but find it hard to believe he knows so much about what did and didn't happen at QPR and now Fulham several years after he left down to knowing Adel has a gambling problem. I saw him arrive many times at games in a club suit so not sure what all that is about and running he club i just don't buy that, may well be how his mate Fitz Hall saw it but he had reason to dislike Taarabt as he took the captains armband off him

As I say Taarabts behaviour has been vastly exaggerated in recent months, always been the same with him when he is playing and doing well he's not a problem when he gets dropped or loses form then the flaws in his character quickly come to the surface and he quickly becomes a problem. Redknapp spoke really highly of him when he needed him but then decided to build the team around Zamora instead after January and I don't think anyone came out of the situation well after that.
Dexter on Adel on 22:04 - Oct 30 with 2723 viewsLambourn

Dexter on Adel on 16:12 - Oct 30 by toboboly

How would Blackstock or Hall know about Cesar's money?

Also 'Arry commented that Boswanker was one of the highest earners and he was on £60k a week.....100k a week AFTER tax? I would struggle to think even we would put a salary in like that.

100k spot on to me and things i have heard in C Club boxes and W12 from proper people haver me in nio doubt.. As i said before why else would he have not gone to Arsenal
Dexter on Adel on 23:36 - Oct 30 with 2592 viewsdaveB

Dexter on Adel on 22:04 - Oct 30 by Lambourn

100k spot on to me and things i have heard in C Club boxes and W12 from proper people haver me in nio doubt.. As i said before why else would he have not gone to Arsenal

He didn't go to Arsenal because they didn't put a bid in for him, same reason he didn't go to Napoli
Dexter on Adel on 23:50 - Oct 30 with 2567 viewskensalriser

100k after tax is close on 200k before. Just not credible.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Dexter on Adel on 00:14 - Oct 31 with 2534 viewsBrightonhoop

Dexter on Adel on 23:50 - Oct 30 by kensalriser

100k after tax is close on 200k before. Just not credible.

I love the idea of Briatore stomping around bar chesed Putin style, cigar in his gob and 2 birds on each arm. And all from Dexter 'Kippers' Blackstock. Fark orf.
Dexter on Adel on 02:37 - Oct 31 with 2449 viewssmegma

Dexter on Adel on 19:22 - Oct 30 by qprrunner

Didn't want to be sene eating McDs but was all right being seen smoking. This is not Fantasy Island I've logged onto by mistake is it ??
Dexter on Adel on 09:20 - Oct 31 with 2256 viewsPinnerPaul

Hmmmm - worried about a pic of him in maccy ds appearing on line but not concerned about numerous claims about individuals, some of which are close to slander/libel in the hands of a decent lawyer, being passed on?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024