Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
According to.......... 23:17 - Jan 13 with 20783 viewskropotkin41

The back pages of the Mirror and the Mail Redknapp is likely to get the axe if we lose to Man Utd. Their stories are based on "club insiders" and pressure being put on TF by fellow directors.

So I'm reading between the lines and reckon that it comes down to my tweets!!

Or, more likely, it could all be bo**ox.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

According to.......... on 23:21 - Jan 13 with 7650 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Hmm no quotes sadly http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/qpr-boss-harry-redknapp-believed-497
According to.......... on 23:25 - Jan 13 with 7620 viewsLowerloftLad

Tim sherwood .......... So it can get worse 🙈

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

According to.......... on 23:28 - Jan 13 with 7600 viewsRedbourneR

Maybe he'll go, maybe he'll be pushed, maybe he'll stick around a bit longer, maybe he'll go at the end of the season. I don't know.

What matters is: have we got any kind of plan here? Is there a succession organised? Do the board have any kind of effin clue as to what to do next, other than panic and throw money at the problem? Will they be brave enough not to go for A Name but rather The Right Person For The Job, which may mean less column inches for QPR and less name-dropping ... but maybe - whisper it - something resembling a coherent football-oriented way forward.

I'll keep dreaming on ...
According to.......... on 23:29 - Jan 13 with 7597 viewseghamranger

Probably bollox and I will be cheering us on on sat.,., we need 3 points
According to.......... on 23:45 - Jan 13 with 7513 viewshamptonhillhoop

I've been discussing this tonight with my brother in law who's a palace fan, as are all the in laws. We agreed that palace and west brom are both better for their changes of manager. However, the thing that really annoys me now is at the end of last season when redknapp said he'd have jacked it in if we hadn't gone up as he couldn't have done another season in the championship. That's when he should have gone. Sorry,you're not doing us a favour by staying on while it suits you. I'm not generally one for change but the tide is definitely turning against him.
According to.......... on 01:15 - Jan 14 with 7365 viewsozranger

According to.......... on 23:21 - Jan 13 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Hmm no quotes sadly http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/qpr-boss-harry-redknapp-believed-497

But did you check the poll below? Most want Rednap to stay!!! After I voted just now the count was 41% to sack and 59% to stay. Where and who are these people?
According to.......... on 01:31 - Jan 14 with 7347 viewssuperhoopdownunder

According to.......... on 01:15 - Jan 14 by ozranger

But did you check the poll below? Most want Rednap to stay!!! After I voted just now the count was 41% to sack and 59% to stay. Where and who are these people?

They are most likely not QPR fans on the poll.
Probably fans of Chelscum and the other relegation battlers, who will no doubt want such a master tactician and motivator to stay in charge until the end of the season.
According to.......... on 01:55 - Jan 14 with 7318 viewsFredManRave

I must admit that Harry being sacked if we lose to Utd would be one great, big, fcuk off silver lining to the obvious cloud of losing the game.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

According to.......... on 03:12 - Jan 14 with 7272 viewsozexile

Thought they'd let home have till stoke.
According to.......... on 03:38 - Jan 14 with 7252 viewsBklynRanger

I know I've said it before, but if they really do end up doing that what on earth is the point? Motivation Man Sherwood could've been leading us to greatness for the last 3 days already.
According to.......... on 05:15 - Jan 14 with 7189 viewsWesty75

Please not f*cking Sherwood though.
According to.......... on 06:37 - Jan 14 with 7101 viewsLblock

If it's down to Krop then he needs a medal

That poll percentage will increase once QPR fans follow the link today

Fred is of course right, win and its a great result, don't and that tired jaded uninterested got may well be gone

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

According to.......... on 07:03 - Jan 14 with 7035 viewsDesertBoot

An easy story to write isn't it? No quotes, the usual "club insiders" and "defeat after the next game" tags.

Wish I could be like David Watts

According to.......... on 07:05 - Jan 14 with 7024 viewsstuabd

According to.......... on 01:55 - Jan 14 by FredManRave

I must admit that Harry being sacked if we lose to Utd would be one great, big, fcuk off silver lining to the obvious cloud of losing the game.

That works the other way too. Brilliant to beat those idiots but a stay of execution for HR. I can't remember a manager I've had less respect for. How about a draw to keep everyone happy lol? A point and no more Mr Excuses.
According to.......... on 07:09 - Jan 14 with 7018 viewsRanger78

According to.......... on 23:25 - Jan 13 by LowerloftLad

Tim sherwood .......... So it can get worse 🙈

I genuinely cannot see how Sherwood can be any worse than this Charlatan.
According to.......... on 07:13 - Jan 14 with 6998 viewsCiderwithRsie

According to.......... on 07:09 - Jan 14 by Ranger78

I can.

Redknapp scrapes by and keeps us up, then he goes at the end of the season as part of a planned succession. As opposed to Tim bloody Sherwood appointed, given free run of the bank overdraft in the summer, before his inevitable sacking this time next year and hey ho off we go again.
According to.......... on 07:13 - Jan 14 with 6997 viewsstuabd

According to.......... on 07:09 - Jan 14 by Ranger78

I'm with you there. At least Sherwood has some idea about modern football.
According to.......... on 07:32 - Jan 14 with 6946 viewskingsburyR

Take away the "chappy image" portrayed by the media and what exactly has Sherwood done wrong.

He had the highest win percentage of any spurs manager in recent history and played some half decent football.

He gets battered for saluting Adebayor (sp?) after a goal but wasnt that just a bit of banter started by the striker???

I dont get the Sherwood bashing. I'd have him over Harry any day of the week.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

According to.......... on 07:46 - Jan 14 with 6875 viewsderbyhoop

According to.......... on 23:28 - Jan 13 by RedbourneR

Maybe he'll go, maybe he'll be pushed, maybe he'll stick around a bit longer, maybe he'll go at the end of the season. I don't know.

What matters is: have we got any kind of plan here? Is there a succession organised? Do the board have any kind of effin clue as to what to do next, other than panic and throw money at the problem? Will they be brave enough not to go for A Name but rather The Right Person For The Job, which may mean less column inches for QPR and less name-dropping ... but maybe - whisper it - something resembling a coherent football-oriented way forward.

I'll keep dreaming on ...

If Redknapp goes it will be like changing the captain of the Titanic as we head for the iceberg. The problems at QPR are too deep rooted for a change of manager to make that much difference.
Harry may/may not keep us up but, ultimately, we need to address more than the league position of the first team.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

According to.......... on 08:04 - Jan 14 with 6808 viewsDorse

Mike Parry on TalkSpurt wasn't exactly complimentary about Harry earlier. Maybe the media love-in is coming to a long overdue end?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

According to.......... on 08:05 - Jan 14 with 6802 viewsQPRDEL

Sherwood worked under Harry, and was recommended by Harry for the Spurs job, so it doesnt take a great leap of imagination to think he may have similar training methods and also he could be in touch with him for advise when he finally goes
According to.......... on 08:14 - Jan 14 with 6772 viewsJonDoeman

If he was to go this season, he should've gone before my tenner @ 20/1 bet bit the dust! Just hope the next man is someone we can ALL get behind, not sure Tim is that man tho.

It Is What It Is !!

According to.......... on 08:20 - Jan 14 with 6746 viewsconnell10

According to.......... on 07:46 - Jan 14 by derbyhoop

If Redknapp goes it will be like changing the captain of the Titanic as we head for the iceberg. The problems at QPR are too deep rooted for a change of manager to make that much difference.
Harry may/may not keep us up but, ultimately, we need to address more than the league position of the first team.

exactly, our club needs to be run correctly and that starts at boardroom level!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

According to.......... on 08:24 - Jan 14 with 6730 viewsBasingstokeR

Using your analogy; the amount of genuine interest HR displays, if he stayed in charge the Titanic crashes into the iceberg and he jumps in the first lifeboat and sails away! "What can you do, its 'ard".
According to.......... on 08:39 - Jan 14 with 6667 viewsPunteR

90% of the iceberg is under water, its very ard.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024