Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton deserves credit 10:21 - Feb 10 with 3440 viewsWestbourneR

when he merits it and he certainly did well Saturday. For me he was our best player by some distance and second only to Mane overall.

His short passing is very good and he does well when he receives the ball under pressure. I actually think him and Fer could be a good pairing in the middle - especially when you add Sandro.

Barton a lot of grief for his long balls but his attitude is usually spot on. He works so hard and you can see he really wants to win. I'd not drop him I think he's captain now Dunne is out.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Barton deserves credit on 10:49 - Feb 10 with 2342 viewsAntti_Heinola

Yes well done Joey for doing your job on Sat and giving a 7/10 performance.
Jesus Christ, how desperate are we? His performance on Sat is the MINIMUM we should expect of everyone! Can't wait for him to leave to be honest. Only a few more months.
Arry gone, Barton going, SWP going, Rio going... a new broom at last.

Bare bones.

Barton deserves credit on 10:58 - Feb 10 with 2317 viewsQPunkR

Barton deserves credit on 10:49 - Feb 10 by Antti_Heinola

Jesus Christ, how desperate are we? His performance on Sat is the MINIMUM we should expect of everyone! Can't wait for him to leave to be honest. Only a few more months.

Amen, brother

QPR - "shit but local"

Barton deserves credit on 10:59 - Feb 10 with 2317 viewsCanadaRanger

In a sea of 5's, the 7 is King, and a rising tide lifts all boats. I've not always been a big fan of Joey but he care's about the badge and is putting in the effort.
Barton deserves credit on 11:00 - Feb 10 with 2313 viewsadhoc_qpr

When he's strung together 4 or 5 good performances and used his experience to help the team see out a result here and there - he'll get more praise.

He played well on Saturday though, so fingers crossed he'll cut out the flash stuff and stick to his strengths.
Barton deserves credit on 11:03 - Feb 10 with 2304 viewsCanadaRanger

His stats, for comparison... (rating 7.16)

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/4835
Barton deserves credit on 11:08 - Feb 10 with 2291 viewsQPunkR

Barton deserves credit on 11:03 - Feb 10 by CanadaRanger

"Weakesses - none"

QPR - "shit but local"

Barton deserves credit on 11:11 - Feb 10 with 2278 viewsCanadaRanger

Barton deserves credit on 11:08 - Feb 10 by QPunkR

"Weakesses - none"

It says the same about a lot of players.
Stats are analytical.
Comments are opinion, and sometimes plain daft.
Any player being honest with themselves would admit their strengths AND weaknesses.
Barton deserves credit on 11:12 - Feb 10 with 2274 viewsBasingstokeR

Barton deserves credit on 11:03 - Feb 10 by CanadaRanger

Urgghh 73% Pass Completion wouldn't be so bad if he had more than a couple of assists.

A solid 6/10 for Joseph for me against Saints. I still think I'd have played Henry/Fer.
Login to get fewer ads

Barton deserves credit on 11:38 - Feb 10 with 2208 viewseghamranger

Think he has done well this season. Got booked on sat cos of a hospital pass by caulker, that was early in the game, so kept him quieter.

Is putting in an effort and certainly does more for the club than others
Barton deserves credit on 11:43 - Feb 10 with 2197 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Barton deserves credit on 10:59 - Feb 10 by CanadaRanger

In a sea of 5's, the 7 is King, and a rising tide lifts all boats. I've not always been a big fan of Joey but he care's about the badge and is putting in the effort.

'Cares about the badge'

Could not disagree about this enough. Would be here all day with evidence to the contrary . Sick of the Barton love in. I would prefer relegation without him than survival with him.
Barton deserves credit on 11:43 - Feb 10 with 2195 viewsMaggsinho

Barton deserves credit on 11:43 - Feb 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

'Cares about the badge'

Could not disagree about this enough. Would be here all day with evidence to the contrary . Sick of the Barton love in. I would prefer relegation without him than survival with him.

That's just silly.
Barton deserves credit on 11:49 - Feb 10 with 2173 viewsHantsR

6 yellows on the trot and 7 out of last 10 games played - a little ban coming soon methinks.
Barton deserves credit on 11:53 - Feb 10 with 2161 viewswhittocksRs

He's fine when he plays within his limits — short passing and midfield scraps, with the occasional through ball when it's actually on. His ego means he can only do this about one game in three, though. Jordon Mutch, given time and support, would have replaced him.
Barton deserves credit on 12:33 - Feb 10 with 2084 viewsHollowayRanger

Barton deserves credit on 11:49 - Feb 10 by HantsR

6 yellows on the trot and 7 out of last 10 games played - a little ban coming soon methinks.

no premiership player has been booked in 7 games in a row

another record about to be broke tonight methinks!!!!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Barton deserves credit on 12:58 - Feb 10 with 2028 viewsderbyhoop

Barton going? Are you sure of that?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Barton deserves credit on 13:56 - Feb 10 with 1959 viewstimcocking

Barton deserves credit on 11:08 - Feb 10 by QPunkR

"Weakesses - none"

lack of pace lack of goals too many careless fouls
Barton deserves credit on 14:07 - Feb 10 with 1937 viewsPinnerPaul

Which is fine, EXCEPT that lots of players who don't give 7/10 performances don't get the stick he does.
Barton deserves credit on 14:08 - Feb 10 with 1929 viewsPinnerPaul

Barton deserves credit on 11:43 - Feb 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

'Cares about the badge'

That is taking obsessive hatred of a player to a new level
Barton deserves credit on 15:44 - Feb 10 with 1875 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Barton deserves credit on 14:08 - Feb 10 by PinnerPaul

A beacon example of the piss takers who have strolled through this club.
Barton deserves credit on 15:47 - Feb 10 with 1867 viewsaston_hoop

Barton deserves credit on 14:08 - Feb 10 by PinnerPaul

I'm more than happy to take obsessive hatred of Barton to a new level. He is a twunt of the highest order and a spectacularly average player.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2015 15:48]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Barton deserves credit on 16:10 - Feb 10 with 1836 viewsstevec

Sure, he could cut out the Hollywood passes but Barton gives his all every game and, given the state we're in at the moment, that'll do for me.

Where does this Mutch love in come from? He was crap in every game he played, possibly the most lethargic player I've seen since the great Steve Slade.
Barton deserves credit on 16:43 - Feb 10 with 1800 viewswombat

Barton deserves credit on 15:47 - Feb 10 by aston_hoop

I'm more than happy to take obsessive hatred of Barton to a new level. He is a twunt of the highest order and a spectacularly average player.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2015 15:48]

funny thought he was the best player on the field on sat for us covered a huge amount of the pitch never stopped running and put some decent passes in as well , shame a certain ducth international cant be arsed doing some running every so often he wouldnt have cost us so many points as he has done in recent games by being a lazy fecker.

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Barton deserves credit on 16:44 - Feb 10 with 1803 viewsAntti_Heinola

Barton deserves credit on 12:58 - Feb 10 by derbyhoop

Barton going? Are you sure of that?

Contract up at end of the season - why the fk we would offer this moron the 50k per week minimum he'd be after i have no idea. He should be off in a few months.
Surely?

Bare bones.

Barton deserves credit on 16:50 - Feb 10 with 1794 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Barton deserves credit on 16:10 - Feb 10 by stevec

Sure, he could cut out the Hollywood passes but Barton gives his all every game and, given the state we're in at the moment, that'll do for me.

Where does this Mutch love in come from? He was crap in every game he played, possibly the most lethargic player I've seen since the great Steve Slade.

'Some strange people think i'll be playing in the Championship next season. Good one! QPR might, I won't'

If you are willing to forgive that for a couple of tepid performances then you are the type of supporter that deserves this club.

How many minutes did Mutch play? He wasn't great but who has been? The majority are just angry at the sale .
Barton deserves credit on 16:56 - Feb 10 with 1783 viewsPinnerPaul

Barton deserves credit on 16:43 - Feb 10 by wombat

funny thought he was the best player on the field on sat for us covered a huge amount of the pitch never stopped running and put some decent passes in as well , shame a certain ducth international cant be arsed doing some running every so often he wouldnt have cost us so many points as he has done in recent games by being a lazy fecker.

He can't run when played out of position apparently!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024