Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Solar Eclipse.. 08:11 - Mar 20 with 1606 viewsDiscodroids

..LFW Chris Ramsey fans,

cant afford solar eclipse glasses?, to cool for school to wear a colander over your head??,
simply pop down to the club shop and purchase a chris ramsey vagrant totality hat !..

cut out two eye holes and gaze upwards in that thousand yard stare we all know and love, your retinas and corena may be scarred permanently, but your blind faith in a manager totally out of his depth will remain intact!.

hipsters !...

looking for much needed street cred standing in brick lane staring at the sky??, simply bring your new order 'blue monday' 12" and gaze through the die cut holes .

your end up as blind as lennie peters in deep space but you'll look the nuts in the middle pages of the evening standard

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Solar Eclipse.. on 08:20 - Mar 20 with 1585 viewsscot1963

they are in Newlyn this morning and heading back to the reporter every few minutes for an update. He said an hour ago that the moon won't make an appearance till 8.18 so until that shows up there is nothing happening (and that will then take an hour to get in position) and he's had to make conversation with a couple of random astronomers and give advice on colanders etc. The public have got wind that there is a chance to get on national tv and have turned up but are at a safe distance behind fencing - we've just caught sight of a trawler leaving the harbour and he's said the excitement is mounting .......
[Post edited 20 Mar 2015 8:22]
Solar Eclipse.. on 08:24 - Mar 20 with 1577 viewsToast_R

Well it's completely overcast so got more chance of seeing QPR stay up.
Apparently the next Total eclipse won't be until 2090. I bet we're still be waiting on Warren Farm
[Post edited 20 Mar 2015 8:26]
Solar Eclipse.. on 08:43 - Mar 20 with 1530 viewsTheBlob

Very strange.....a bunch of Incas have just showed up.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Solar Eclipse.. on 08:52 - Mar 20 with 1512 viewsWokingR

Cloud cover is so thick here in the South East that you can't even see where in the sky the sun might be let alone spot the moon travelling across it.
Solar Eclipse.. on 09:02 - Mar 20 with 1487 viewskarl

Solar Eclipse.. on 08:52 - Mar 20 by WokingR

Cloud cover is so thick here in the South East that you can't even see where in the sky the sun might be let alone spot the moon travelling across it.

There's been rain here i Orkney but atm clear view and through a welders mask I would say it's about 20% covered. Not much excitement around the pier but no doubt the stone circles will be full of hippies
Solar Eclipse.. on 09:03 - Mar 20 with 1482 viewsDiscodroids

ive cut out two eye holes from the daily pictures of cara delevingie in the evening standard , my credentials and iris remain intact.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2015 9:04]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Solar Eclipse.. on 09:09 - Mar 20 with 1458 viewskarl

Solar Eclipse.. on 09:03 - Mar 20 by Discodroids

ive cut out two eye holes from the daily pictures of cara delevingie in the evening standard , my credentials and iris remain intact.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2015 9:04]

Cut a couple of arches and you could laser your eyebrows to match?
Solar Eclipse.. on 09:16 - Mar 20 with 1438 viewsDiscodroids

Solar Eclipse.. on 09:09 - Mar 20 by karl

Cut a couple of arches and you could laser your eyebrows to match?

sod that karl we need some of your excellent scouting for rough scots diamonds for next year.

wish you'd send your lfw scottish player posts into the clubs scouting dept. if they have such a thing .

we need you my man!

Login to get fewer ads

Solar Eclipse.. on 09:21 - Mar 20 with 1417 viewsTheBlob

A strangely eery light descends,everything has gone quiet.The birds are silent and the frogs have stopped their croaking.The cat has just thrown up on the shag pile.

Solar Eclipse.. on 09:22 - Mar 20 with 1417 viewskarl

Solar Eclipse.. on 09:16 - Mar 20 by Discodroids

sod that karl we need some of your excellent scouting for rough scots diamonds for next year.

wish you'd send your lfw scottish player posts into the clubs scouting dept. if they have such a thing .

we need you my man!

I'm flattered Disco but in all honesty a lot of the Scottish boys need a year or two to 'transition' (hopefully what Donaldson is doing) physically the Championship is a big difference.
The sun's about two thirds covered and it's just gone behind a huge black cloud!
Solar Eclipse.. on 09:27 - Mar 20 with 1406 viewskarl

Solar Eclipse.. on 09:22 - Mar 20 by karl

I'm flattered Disco but in all honesty a lot of the Scottish boys need a year or two to 'transition' (hopefully what Donaldson is doing) physically the Championship is a big difference.
The sun's about two thirds covered and it's just gone behind a huge black cloud!

Now behind a white cloud so can see shape again, still good light but feels like it's getting colder. It was already chilly this morning so maybe no difference.
Brian McCarthy could take some tips from this match report
Solar Eclipse.. on 09:38 - Mar 20 with 1378 viewsSimonJames

I think it must be bypassing North Essex today.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Solar Eclipse.. on 09:38 - Mar 20 with 1377 viewsgordanoR

Pretty good view of it here in Bristol. I think the dead rose from their graves or that could just be the regular denizens of Filton.
Solar Eclipse.. on 09:38 - Mar 20 with 1376 viewskarl

The jobs f**ked. Thickest blanket of grey rain cloud and can just make out where the sun is. The glimpses you get can be watched by the naked eye.
As always glad I haven't paid to come and sit in the rain in Orkney
Solar Eclipse.. on 09:39 - Mar 20 with 1372 viewsTheBlob

Very chilly now,but it hasn't stopped the ducks from shagging the life out of each other.
There was a knock on the door just now and I was kind of expecting The Grim Reaper,but no it was only an hysterical Welsh farm worker seeking reassurance.A cold bucket of water over his head and he left with many a grateful bow.

Solar Eclipse.. on 09:43 - Mar 20 with 1366 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Even eclipses are not as good as in the old days now

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Solar Eclipse.. on 09:46 - Mar 20 with 1350 viewsDiscodroids

what a waste of time i saw fck all in east london .. and i got fukin well harrased by the romanian beggar with no nose for fiscal funds outside primark.

celestial gertcha!

Solar Eclipse.. on 09:47 - Mar 20 with 1346 viewsDiscodroids

Solar Eclipse.. on 09:38 - Mar 20 by SimonJames

I think it must be bypassing North Essex today.

where are you then simon?

Solar Eclipse.. on 09:54 - Mar 20 with 1324 viewskarl

Cold dark and raining in Orkney, special event?
See you in 2029 is it?
Solar Eclipse.. on 10:01 - Mar 20 with 1259 viewsSimonJames

Solar Eclipse.. on 09:47 - Mar 20 by Discodroids

where are you then simon?

Saffron Walden.

The skies may have gone slightly darker; but every day seems grey when you're sliding into the relegation abyss

Solar Eclipse.. on 10:27 - Mar 20 with 1206 viewsDiscodroids

Solar Eclipse.. on 10:01 - Mar 20 by SimonJames

Saffron Walden.

The skies may have gone slightly darker; but every day seems grey when you're sliding into the relegation abyss

very nice mate. looking at houses in sawbridgeworth this weekend,..two QPR fans up that way must be a record!

Solar Eclipse.. on 11:21 - Mar 20 with 1138 viewsNorthernr

Personally I think the sun trying to black up like that has racial undertones and I look forward to Sky Sports News asking Chris Ramsey what he thinks about it.
Solar Eclipse.. on 12:12 - Mar 20 with 1087 viewsSimonJames

Solar Eclipse.. on 10:27 - Mar 20 by Discodroids

very nice mate. looking at houses in sawbridgeworth this weekend,..two QPR fans up that way must be a record!

Sawbridgeworth is good. Just watch out for my drunken gooner brother-in-law taking one of his legendary wrong turns out of the pub in Bishop's Stortford, and ending up face planting on your doorstep.

Solar Eclipse.. on 12:22 - Mar 20 with 1074 viewskensalriser

As a spectacle that eclipse was on a par with the away performances at West ham and Palace, though mercifully much shorter and less damaging to the retina.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024