Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caulkerr to Bournemouth 18:47 - Jun 18 with 6239 viewseghamranger

I know, I know, I know... It's in tne mirror.

But it's a YES from me,
Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 19:01 - Jun 18 with 3352 viewsBklynRanger

If it's our money back or close to it then FCUK YEAH. But keep Nedum please.
Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 19:32 - Jun 18 with 3273 viewsToast_R

In the Championship they will be fine.

If you were Bournemouth though, why the hell would you even contemplate signing this tw@t when he's clearly shown he doesn't have the appetite for the Job?
[Post edited 18 Jun 2015 19:34]
Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 19:34 - Jun 18 with 3264 viewsdaveB

Had a poor second half of the season but a much better player than Ned in my opinion. Tin hat on
Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 19:36 - Jun 18 with 3230 viewsSpiritofGregory

Sell them both and get better for less money.
Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 19:36 - Jun 18 with 3233 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 19:01 - Jun 18 by BklynRanger

If it's our money back or close to it then FCUK YEAH. But keep Nedum please.

I don't rate either of these guys. Ned is a very, very poor mans Shittu in my humble one. Good to get rid of both and start afresh with newbies if possible.
Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 19:44 - Jun 18 with 3193 viewsdavman

Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 19:36 - Jun 18 by SpiritofGregory

Sell them both and get better for less money.

Genius! It's so easy, isn't it???

We HAVE to keep some players, train them, improve them. We need some continuity and cannot change the squad every single bloody transfer window. We let them gvo and we'll need to sign a total of around 13 players; bloody excessive in anyone's book!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 19:49 - Jun 18 with 3163 viewsichbinnaughty

Coached by Howe I bet he'd be an England regular. We'd see the player we thought we'd signed.

Yet another one ruined by the saggy faced crook
Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 19:56 - Jun 18 with 3138 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 19:44 - Jun 18 by davman

We HAVE to keep some players, train them, improve them. We need some continuity and cannot change the squad every single bloody transfer window. We let them gvo and we'll need to sign a total of around 13 players; bloody excessive in anyone's book!

Alright Dav? Many years no see! Hope you're well!

I hear you that we can't keep on changing the entire squad and maybe Caulker will come good this season but Ned has such an awful ungainly style of play I mostly look away when he is within touching distance of the ball!

I'm just daydreaming though, it's highly unlikely we will get shot of BOTH of them and have better players in their place, but it would be nice..!
Login to get fewer ads

Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 20:02 - Jun 18 with 3106 viewsRosieG

A fast train out of Waterloo takes 1.45 hours to Bournemouth, generally from platform 9.

Bon Journey.
Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 20:13 - Jun 18 with 3046 viewsBklynRanger

Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 19:36 - Jun 18 by Pablo_Hoopsta

I don't rate either of these guys. Ned is a very, very poor mans Shittu in my humble one. Good to get rid of both and start afresh with newbies if possible.

Shittu's a hard act to follow mate but I don't think Nedum's that kind of man-mountain player. He's been superb for us at times when played at CB and is one of our longer serving players which gives a bit of continuity. I say keep him!
Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 20:15 - Jun 18 with 3034 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 20:13 - Jun 18 by BklynRanger

Shittu's a hard act to follow mate but I don't think Nedum's that kind of man-mountain player. He's been superb for us at times when played at CB and is one of our longer serving players which gives a bit of continuity. I say keep him!

This is one we'll have to agree to disagree on my old mucka, I'm really not a fan of his (though I gather he is a really nice bloke and overall good egg). May he prove me wrong this season on the pitch!

I do agree that Shittu is a hard act to follow mind you!
[Post edited 18 Jun 2015 20:16]
Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 20:48 - Jun 18 with 2893 viewsconnell10

I'd make ned captain, I think he is good when played at centre half! As for caulker double relegation for him and was very poor. I'd get rid of but it makes me sick the donkey will get another cracking at the premiership when he really don't deserve it!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 20:51 - Jun 18 with 2881 viewsLblock

Some cracking battle cruisers down the Cherries way

Go on Stevie boy....you'll love it

You just know he will rediscover that form

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 21:06 - Jun 18 with 2824 viewsSpiritofGregory

Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 20:48 - Jun 18 by connell10

I'd make ned captain, I think he is good when played at centre half! As for caulker double relegation for him and was very poor. I'd get rid of but it makes me sick the donkey will get another cracking at the premiership when he really don't deserve it!

Captain?

When has he ever shown leadership qualities? Must be one of the most cumbersome players ever to pull on a QPR shirt. He gets paid too much money and because of that we are stuck with him for another season.
Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 21:45 - Jun 18 with 2713 viewskensalriser

Going for a possible record three straight relegations.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 21:52 - Jun 18 with 2684 viewsconnell10

Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 21:06 - Jun 18 by SpiritofGregory

Captain?

When has he ever shown leadership qualities? Must be one of the most cumbersome players ever to pull on a QPR shirt. He gets paid too much money and because of that we are stuck with him for another season.

yes captain!

Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 22:10 - Jun 18 with 2627 viewsGetMeRangers

Captain?

Could you be a little more constructive and name who you would make captain?

Perhaps also name any players that we are not paying too much too. It might save you having to repeat all of this on every post for almost all players
Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 22:20 - Jun 18 with 2590 viewsactonman

Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 21:45 - Jun 18 by kensalriser

Going for a possible record three straight relegations.

Not with us I hope !!
[Post edited 18 Jun 2015 22:21]
Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 22:32 - Jun 18 with 2546 viewsRANGERS4EVER

People may disagree with me on this, but Caulker would do really well in the Championship i reckon. Would rather keep him and coach him as he does have the talent, rather than lose money on him.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 22:33 - Jun 18 with 2546 viewsconnell10

Captain?

one of the most cumbersome players to ever pull on a QPR shirt....... are you on a wind up mate or just frigging mental????

Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 22:38 - Jun 18 with 2529 viewsCiderwithRsie

Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 19:44 - Jun 18 by davman

Not to mention the agents' fees on every transfer in...
Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 23:04 - Jun 18 with 2460 viewsSuffolk

Caulker is only 23 years old and his best years are still to come. I believe that he has been hampered defensively by playing alongside Dunne. When he played alongside Ned shoots of an understanding began to appear but unfortunately this was stopped by the return of Dunne and the need for Ned to play RB. Our lack of consistent LB and RB were the main reasons for our defensive problems last season IMO.

If we lose Caulker I think we are destined for a poor season. We need some foundations on which to build. He should form the nucleus of the team alongside Ned. This pairing would be the best in the Championship.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2015 23:06]
Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 23:24 - Jun 18 with 2407 views08olesen

Cant keep getting rid of everyone or there will be a one way ticket to league 1 waiting for us. With a New RB coming in we need some continuity at the back. Yun Nedem and Caulker and a new RB will be fine.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 23:49 - Jun 18 with 2363 viewsconnell10

Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 23:24 - Jun 18 by 08olesen

Cant keep getting rid of everyone or there will be a one way ticket to league 1 waiting for us. With a New RB coming in we need some continuity at the back. Yun Nedem and Caulker and a new RB will be fine.

The problem is mate loads of players think they to good to play in the championship so want to leave!

Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 00:32 - Jun 19 with 2309 viewsdavman

Caulkerr to Bournemouth on 19:56 - Jun 18 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Alright Dav? Many years no see! Hope you're well!

I hear you that we can't keep on changing the entire squad and maybe Caulker will come good this season but Ned has such an awful ungainly style of play I mostly look away when he is within touching distance of the ball!

I'm just daydreaming though, it's highly unlikely we will get shot of BOTH of them and have better players in their place, but it would be nice..!

Alright yourself, (not so) "Young" man?

All good here; had a few years light on attendance due to money and fatherhood, but back in the fold for the last few years with a new Hoop (Aaron, nearly 9) dragging me to games.

It means that I get to watch games sober - different experience I can tell you, but all good.

Ned is a good defender, just not a ball playing one; he'll do alright in the Second Tier. If Caulker stays and finds his head, he should be OK at this level too.

Replacing anyone is far from straightforward, so I say stick with them...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024