Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EDS team today 16:15 - Sep 22 with 2574 viewsderbyhoop

Included Sandro, Fer and JET. No YSY. Wonder if he's injured again.
Won 3-1 vs Crewe.

Could the first 2 be in contention for Friday night?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

EDS team today on 16:20 - Sep 22 with 2554 viewsWilloW4

No Traore? Must be another beard trim and tattoo in Hoxton or shoreditch for him then.. He only books them in when he ' might' have something to do for the Rangers.
EDS team today on 16:29 - Sep 22 with 2518 viewsBklynRanger

Shirley one of Sandro or Fer must be ready for half an hour by now?

I noticed that Ramsey mentioned this past weekend that Traore was something like a couple of weeks away, which seemed to indicate that he may have gone backwards. Again.

EDS team today on 17:03 - Sep 22 with 2415 viewssimmo

Be surprised not to see Fer at least on the bench. They both did 60mins which can be read as only doing 60 to ease them back on or not overdoing it in the hope one of them has 20mins or so on them v Fulham. I have no idea about Sandro, get the impression Ramsey is not too keen to displace those of Henry, Faurlin, Tozser, Doughty that have been commited and training .

Think there's some selective memories where Sandro is concerned too, remember him constanly needing to be subbed on the few occasions he made it onto the pitch for us - most fragile 'beast' ever.

JET did another 90.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2015 17:06]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

EDS team today on 17:06 - Sep 22 with 2407 viewsbarbicanranger

EDS team today on 17:03 - Sep 22 by simmo

Be surprised not to see Fer at least on the bench. They both did 60mins which can be read as only doing 60 to ease them back on or not overdoing it in the hope one of them has 20mins or so on them v Fulham. I have no idea about Sandro, get the impression Ramsey is not too keen to displace those of Henry, Faurlin, Tozser, Doughty that have been commited and training .

Think there's some selective memories where Sandro is concerned too, remember him constanly needing to be subbed on the few occasions he made it onto the pitch for us - most fragile 'beast' ever.

JET did another 90.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2015 17:06]

This ^^^

I was just thinking the other day, for all the time he has been with us I still have very little view on what Sandro is like as a player, which is a poor reflection on him. Wouldn't it be refreshing if he worked his nutts off and came back in to the first 11 and actually contributed something positive to the club this season? However, I think the likely outcome is he will not feature and wriggle out in January.
EDS team today on 17:12 - Sep 22 with 2381 viewsRANGERS4EVER

If he did stay fit, Sandro would be a major asset for us, and much better than Henry anyway. As would Fer

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

EDS team today on 17:18 - Sep 22 with 2360 viewsJonDoeman

I went to that today, they both did well, & both looked ready for a start on Friday IMO.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2015 17:20]

It Is What It Is !!

EDS team today on 17:22 - Sep 22 with 2340 viewsNorthernr

I'm not sure Ramsey is a particular fan of YSY but we'll soon see.
Fer I think he might use.
Sandro, as I've mentioned before, I don't expect to see play. One because I think they'll try and ship him out to the Middle East or wherever they can get him outside the transfer windows, and certainly a move in January. Two because he wasn't fit before his summer in Brazil, as we saw last season, and he's certainly not fit now. Three because he bums Karl Henry.

And four, my own personal theory, given Sandro's injury history at Spurs, and the size of the contract needed to get him here, wouldn't surprise me if he's got a massive appearance fee in his contract. Given our current FFP status, and failure to bring in a big transfer fee for either Austin or Phillips, I can't imagine we can really afford to be picking somebody who costs us £xk every time he starts a game as well. Like I say, that's total guesswork on my part, but unlike Fer Ramsey has never made any noises whatsoever about Sandro getting back in the team.
EDS team today on 17:35 - Sep 22 with 2298 viewsJonDoeman

EDS team today on 17:22 - Sep 22 by Northernr

I'm not sure Ramsey is a particular fan of YSY but we'll soon see.
Fer I think he might use.
Sandro, as I've mentioned before, I don't expect to see play. One because I think they'll try and ship him out to the Middle East or wherever they can get him outside the transfer windows, and certainly a move in January. Two because he wasn't fit before his summer in Brazil, as we saw last season, and he's certainly not fit now. Three because he bums Karl Henry.

And four, my own personal theory, given Sandro's injury history at Spurs, and the size of the contract needed to get him here, wouldn't surprise me if he's got a massive appearance fee in his contract. Given our current FFP status, and failure to bring in a big transfer fee for either Austin or Phillips, I can't imagine we can really afford to be picking somebody who costs us £xk every time he starts a game as well. Like I say, that's total guesswork on my part, but unlike Fer Ramsey has never made any noises whatsoever about Sandro getting back in the team.

Would have thought they'd played him for the 90 like they did last time, if he wasn't going to be involved on Friday. We'll see. Shame if you are right, & we can't use him .

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

EDS team today on 18:02 - Sep 22 with 2231 viewsGetMeRangers

EDS team today on 17:35 - Sep 22 by JonDoeman

Would have thought they'd played him for the 90 like they did last time, if he wasn't going to be involved on Friday. We'll see. Shame if you are right, & we can't use him .

Those were my first thoughts seeing them pulled off after 60... I would imagine one or both to make the bench Friday
EDS team today on 18:15 - Sep 22 with 2204 viewsthemodfather

we spent wisely on sandro.....many footy fans KNEW he was injury prone, yet we dove straight in with £10m or so....great investment cos no one will go near him now, even if we give him away.
good plan.
EDS team today on 18:30 - Sep 22 with 2167 viewsfrancisbowles

EDS team today on 18:02 - Sep 22 by GetMeRangers

Those were my first thoughts seeing them pulled off after 60... I would imagine one or both to make the bench Friday

Fer's first game back so I would be surprised if he ready yet but interesting to see what happens with Sandro.
EDS team today on 19:22 - Sep 22 with 2067 viewsGetMeRangers

EDS team today on 18:30 - Sep 22 by francisbowles

Fer's first game back so I would be surprised if he ready yet but interesting to see what happens with Sandro.

I know many have an issue with JET and his abilities but he does score pretty well every game he starts. Only going to get tougher to get on the bench let alone the Ist XI
EDS team today on 20:08 - Sep 22 with 1971 viewskensalriser

For about the ten millionth time, Sandro was not 10 million.

And no, that doesn't mean I think he was a good buy.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

EDS team today on 10:17 - Sep 23 with 1566 viewsDiscodroids

Am i wrong to get that dull nagging ache in my testicles when Yuns name is mentioned?, ive had the condition since i heard the name Traore, now im getting it with yun.

whats wrong with this delicate peacock paperweight ?.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

EDS team today on 11:59 - Sep 23 with 1482 viewssimmo

EDS team today on 10:17 - Sep 23 by Discodroids

Am i wrong to get that dull nagging ache in my testicles when Yuns name is mentioned?, ive had the condition since i heard the name Traore, now im getting it with yun.

whats wrong with this delicate peacock paperweight ?.

I don't think it's because he's not fit or making himself available (he's not Traore, he always says the right things and seems desperate to play), I just think Ramsey prefers reliability and people to defend first and attack second. That means yes to Konchesky and no to YSY for the moment.

His injury record is a bit annoying though, granted, but unlike Armband I think his problems are genuine!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024