Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are the people slagging off Polter off for 90 minutes yesterday imbeciles? 08:56 - Jan 2 with 2136 viewsAgedR

Are the people slagging off Polter off for 90 minutes yesterday imbeciles?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Are the people slagging off Polter off for 90 minutes yesterday imbeciles? on 09:02 - Jan 2 with 2115 viewsAgedR

I think the high point was when someone shouted "you're still shit" after he scored.

Applauding Henry's substitution, booing Fer when he came on. Booing the team off at half and full time.

Our support is as broken as the rest of the club.

I'm genuinely ambivalent about renewing next season. I don't want any association with these morons and I'm not sure I can trust myself to keep my mouth shut and not shout back at their cretinous logic.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Are the people slagging off Polter off for 90 minutes yesterday imbeciles? on 09:19 - Jan 2 with 2061 viewsDiscodroids

I made my first negative comment on Seb since he joined, when i branded him a 6ft 5" Tony scully yesterday , but given that ive seen posts on him that would make dennis hopper blush , it wasnt to bad in the grand scheme of things.

He scored a wonderful, Classical Centre forwards goal and looked like he gave a fuk, never hiding unlike one or two others .

a rough rough rough diamond. who knows?

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Are the people slagging off Polter off for 90 minutes yesterday imbeciles? on 09:34 - Jan 2 with 2024 views1BobbyHazell

A-f*cking-men brother Aged.

There are so many things I can't stand about Modern Football but Moden Fans with their inflated sense of entitlement and complete lack of psychological and emotional fortitude is definitely near the top of the list.

Imagine if some of the posts on here were being said by Chelsea Louis & co from those hilarious videos. We'd be piss1ng ourselves and coming up with a few choice names for them.

What happened to the gallows humour, wry smiles, 'going to be a tough season but we'll be alright' attitudes?

The club is in it's first season of recovering from THE WORST FOUR YEARS OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT IN THE HISTORY OF WORLD FOOTBALL. That's a hell of a lot of cleaning up to do on and off the pitch, so it would be helpful (to the club and maybe more importantly our own mental health) if so many people didn't lose their sh1t every time we lose a game to a late winner with a manager 6, yes 6, games into his tenure at this (gradually lessening, I hope) circus of a club.

We'll be alright, just might take a bit of time.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2016 9:34]
Are the people slagging off Polter off for 90 minutes yesterday imbeciles? on 10:02 - Jan 2 with 1955 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

If he can play as badly as he has been and still keep scoring, after being given all of a fart in a hurricanes chance, then good on him. He needs more time and a little support, he knows where the back of the net is and could probably do without his own 'fans' slagging him off.

A large number of our supporters have turned into right ćunts over the last few years. Where were you when we went into admin, where were you when getting promoted with Holloway was the best thing in decades, where were you when we didn't have stupidly rich owners? Because I wish most of you would fück off back there.

Promotion, play offs, buy more players, sack more managers, it's everyones faut....grow up ffs.
Are the people slagging off Polter off for 90 minutes yesterday imbeciles? on 10:24 - Jan 2 with 1883 viewswestberksr

Can't see the point in being critical of players that are actually trying. Hoillet is the other one that at least runs about but gets slaughtered, along with Henry.

Polter has shown a positive attitude everytime he has entered the field of play and if the team aren't utilising him or we end up losing why slag off someone who is least culpable for the shithouse that is QPR.

Feel sorry for quite a few of our players, particularly those who aren't getting a game and those who are and are trying, but are on the receiving end. Quite pleased I stayed at home last night.
Are the people slagging off Polter off for 90 minutes yesterday imbeciles? on 10:28 - Jan 2 with 1873 viewsBlue_Castello

Are the people slagging off Polter off for 90 minutes yesterday imbeciles? on 10:02 - Jan 2 by Pablo_Hoopsta

If he can play as badly as he has been and still keep scoring, after being given all of a fart in a hurricanes chance, then good on him. He needs more time and a little support, he knows where the back of the net is and could probably do without his own 'fans' slagging him off.

A large number of our supporters have turned into right ćunts over the last few years. Where were you when we went into admin, where were you when getting promoted with Holloway was the best thing in decades, where were you when we didn't have stupidly rich owners? Because I wish most of you would fück off back there.

Promotion, play offs, buy more players, sack more managers, it's everyones faut....grow up ffs.

Spot on have just got off the phone talking about the game and the one single thing that annoyed me the most was our fans, and in particular some who sit in R block.

It doesn't take much to start them off, it only needs R block to sing one chorus of "we've got a shit effing German" and that's it the switch is flicked in their brain. After that it's a constant barrage of abuse for Polter, whenever somebody has a go back at them they are made to feel in the wrong, it yanks my chain and most of the people I speak to agree BUT there's a few who seem to find them funny and then join in.

Polter is a limited football player at Championship level but I applaud him for his 100% effort, fighting spirit and continuous work rate. Yesterday he was up against Curtis Davies one of the very best centre backs in the division who can easily play in the Premiership. Polter tussled and fought with the bloke all afternoon, managed to win some headers, hold the ball up and bring other more skilful players into the game. There is no question Polter was at fault in the first half, he had our best chance of the game to score and messed it up but give the bloke a break for F sake.
The second half we were OK until they scored fell to pieces but we're still hanging in there, then Polter an excellent lay off and a superb headed goal to equalise, that goal deserved to give us a point.

The winning goal was a combination of issues, the Chief is being asked to play right back when he's one of our best centre halves, that said crosses come into the box all the time, the fact we have a keeper who has rigor Mortis when crosses come into the box is a major issue. The fact is Rob Green should have dealt with the cross better or stayed on his line, in his defence he was a bit unlucky but I still think he's one of the worst keepers in the division when it comes to crosses in the box.

Back to the point in question the slagging off of our players, get a grip we are in a relegation dogfight, we need every player to give 100% which it appears they are doing, what we DONT need is the fans getting on the players backs, if you don't want to support a team fighting relegation then p*ss off because we only need genuine fans.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2016 14:47]
Are the people slagging off Polter off for 90 minutes yesterday imbeciles? on 11:02 - Jan 2 with 1807 viewsDorse

Polter has a few rough edges but I think he is definitely worth his place in the side. A couple of our first half opportunities came from his pinning the centre back(s) and creating channels for the attacking players running from deep.

I agree with the general sentiment that some of the support has taken against him. My take on it is that the is suffering by comparison to Chaz. If Chaz is fit, he plays and, by and large, scores. Seb has scored a couple recently but he plays in a different way: he's more about the physical contest and holding up the ball than drifting into space for a sucker punch. Put Seb onto a side with aggressive runners attacking the inside left and right channels from deep and he'll look like a different player.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Are the people slagging off Polter off for 90 minutes yesterday imbeciles? on 11:20 - Jan 2 with 1767 viewsjohncharles

Polter does something that all strikers should do. He upsets defenders.

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Are the people slagging off Polter off for 90 minutes yesterday imbeciles? on 11:23 - Jan 2 with 1757 viewstimcocking

Yes
Are the people slagging off Polter off for 90 minutes yesterday imbeciles? on 11:27 - Jan 2 with 1745 viewspaulparker

Polter reminds me so much of Rob Steiner ,
Agree he tries and scored a decent header , what I cannot understand is why we are playing him on his jack upfront , polter needs a nippy fast paced forward to play off of
I can get behind players like him , gladwin, luango, petrasso & grego cox if only we gave them the chance to play week in week out

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Are the people slagging off Polter off for 90 minutes yesterday imbeciles? on 12:02 - Jan 2 with 1678 viewsTacticalR

Inselaffen

Air hostess clique

Are the people slagging off Polter off for 90 minutes yesterday imbeciles? on 12:18 - Jan 2 with 1652 viewsisawqpratwcity

Are the people slagging off Polter off for 90 minutes yesterday imbeciles? on 12:02 - Jan 2 by TacticalR

Inselaffen

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Are the people slagging off Polter off for 90 minutes yesterday imbeciles? on 12:32 - Jan 2 with 1599 viewsQPRDave

Seb tries hard, and with some of our players these days, that is a major + for me.
Only 24 so could get better. Anyone know how much he cost?
Are the people slagging off Polter off for 90 minutes yesterday imbeciles? on 13:58 - Jan 2 with 1483 viewsHadders

If I was a QPR player, I think I`d hate the "supporters" abusing me or my team-mates all the time. Some of our fans are muppets.
Are the people slagging off Polter off for 90 minutes yesterday imbeciles? on 14:10 - Jan 2 with 1452 viewsPunteR

Are the people slagging off Polter off for 90 minutes yesterday imbeciles? on 11:27 - Jan 2 by paulparker

Polter reminds me so much of Rob Steiner ,
Agree he tries and scored a decent header , what I cannot understand is why we are playing him on his jack upfront , polter needs a nippy fast paced forward to play off of
I can get behind players like him , gladwin, luango, petrasso & grego cox if only we gave them the chance to play week in week out

I'd play chery up with polter.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Are the people slagging off Polter off for 90 minutes yesterday imbeciles? on 14:30 - Jan 2 with 1403 viewsactonman

What I did find impressive with polter was his ability and work rate to get back and defend on a number of occasions last night. He was a bit rusty with his touch and hold up play but as I mentioned during the game, we have a big lump of a striker playing and 2 wingers but nobody is putting any crosses in !
Are the people slagging off Polter off for 90 minutes yesterday imbeciles? on 14:35 - Jan 2 with 1394 viewsRaymond

Personally I think he's crap ability wise, but wouldn't dream of openly chanting my views. That's pathetic and helps no one. We have a lot of pricks in the stands down at the Rangers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024