Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Armand Traore 12:58 - Mar 7 with 2297 viewsaston_hoop

Lives! Appears to be starting for the U21s this afternoon. Theres a replacement for Konch then

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Armand Traore on 13:01 - Mar 7 with 2279 viewsjonno

The Hartlepool deckchair would be an improvement on Konchelsky.
Armand Traore on 13:19 - Mar 7 with 2192 viewsR_from_afar

The medical staff insisted he play to avoid him dying of vitamin D deficiency.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Armand Traore on 13:38 - Mar 7 with 2140 viewsDiscodroids

T.Fernandes Tweet
@1/6/2014.
3.58 am

"QPR Fans , Ive just watched my Scientology indoctrination Video in a sealed Room with L.Ron Hubbard in my hemp pants .Now an Orientation session with magnets and mild electric shocks. I think it would be a good idea to Offer Armand Traore another 2 years."

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Armand Traore on 13:46 - Mar 7 with 2106 viewsjohncharles

Armand Traore on 13:38 - Mar 7 by Discodroids

T.Fernandes Tweet
@1/6/2014.
3.58 am

"QPR Fans , Ive just watched my Scientology indoctrination Video in a sealed Room with L.Ron Hubbard in my hemp pants .Now an Orientation session with magnets and mild electric shocks. I think it would be a good idea to Offer Armand Traore another 2 years."

L Ron Hubbard is in your hemp pants ?
He's a cheeky cult.

Strong and stable my arse.

Armand Traore on 20:03 - Mar 7 with 1860 viewsWatford_Ranger

I'd like to see all the players to be released get a run out for different reasons in the last home game. Clint Hill for a hero's send-off, Diakite for one last red card, Traore for the rotten eggs.
Armand Traore on 20:12 - Mar 7 with 1841 viewsTacticalR

Armand Traore on 13:46 - Mar 7 by johncharles

L Ron Hubbard is in your hemp pants ?
He's a cheeky cult.

One of the first biographies of Hubbard was the wonderfully titled 'Bare-faced Messiah'

Air hostess clique

Armand Traore on 20:43 - Mar 7 with 1757 viewsderbyhoop

I just knew Disco would be on here singing the praises of the blessed Armand.

I also note that neither Blackwood not Grego-Cox were involved. Kakay, Haran, Mulraney, Sutherland, Mitchell, Furlong, and Adams all out on loan so weren't available either.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Armand Traore on 20:57 - Mar 7 with 1707 viewsTacticalR

Armand Traore on 20:43 - Mar 7 by derbyhoop

I just knew Disco would be on here singing the praises of the blessed Armand.

I also note that neither Blackwood not Grego-Cox were involved. Kakay, Haran, Mulraney, Sutherland, Mitchell, Furlong, and Adams all out on loan so weren't available either.

The youth can't get in the youth team.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Armand Traore on 21:22 - Mar 7 with 1649 viewsdavman

Armand Traore on 13:38 - Mar 7 by Discodroids

T.Fernandes Tweet
@1/6/2014.
3.58 am

As the club has got to the point where you GOTTA laugh, is anyone else with me that we all want to see Armand play his way back into the starting line up and have a series of Man City like blinders ending up in a one year extension simply to witness Droid's reaction?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Armand Traore on 22:07 - Mar 7 with 1590 viewsCHUBBS

Armand Traore on 21:22 - Mar 7 by davman

As the club has got to the point where you GOTTA laugh, is anyone else with me that we all want to see Armand play his way back into the starting line up and have a series of Man City like blinders ending up in a one year extension simply to witness Droid's reaction?

Instead of a one year extension how about castration followed by a double knee capping!!!
Armand Traore on 22:26 - Mar 7 with 1553 viewsted_hendrix

Did he get injured whilst playing or putting his boots on or even just yawning?

I'd like to know what happened to him today, I was there when scored at Bournemouth and I've followed his blossoming career with interest ever since that exciting and very wet day in sunny Bournemouth.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Armand Traore on 01:19 - Mar 8 with 1457 viewstimcocking

Armand Traore on 20:03 - Mar 7 by Watford_Ranger

I'd like to see all the players to be released get a run out for different reasons in the last home game. Clint Hill for a hero's send-off, Diakite for one last red card, Traore for the rotten eggs.

I'd like to see Traore get smacked hard in the face...
Armand Traore on 13:55 - Mar 8 with 1294 viewsSimonJames

Surprise! He went off injured, apparently having badly hurt his hip when he fell heavily on his overstuffed wallet.

100% of people who drink water will die.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024