Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gurnham, Gurnham is that you my old friend? Report 22:18 - Mar 20 with 4301 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/42346
Gurnham, Gurnham is that you my old friend? Report on 22:49 - Mar 20 with 4236 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hugely enjoyable read!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Gurnham, Gurnham is that you my old friend? Report on 23:36 - Mar 20 with 4190 viewsPunteR

Cheers Clive.
Good to hear about players getting stuck in. We needed a bit more nasty from our players.
Can Hill play another season? Sounds like he's got a couple more in him.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Gurnham, Gurnham is that you my old friend? Report on 23:39 - Mar 20 with 4184 viewsScubaHoop

I'm sensing you didn't think the referee was any good?
Gurnham, Gurnham is that you my old friend? Report on 01:56 - Mar 21 with 4101 viewsJAPRANGERS

Is there any sort of mechanism whereby we can make an official complaint about the referee?? Or are there always "watchers" who evaluate their "performance"??
Gurnham, Gurnham is that you my old friend? Report on 09:22 - Mar 21 with 3843 viewsGetMeRangers

Most wonderful read... brought tears to my eyes at times, with laughter. Thank you
Gurnham, Gurnham is that you my old friend? Report on 09:56 - Mar 21 with 3801 viewsfrancisbowles

Sorry I had to miss this one now. Those that went will surely have a day to remember and talk about for many years!

Thanks Clive a great read, as always.
Gurnham, Gurnham is that you my old friend? Report on 10:11 - Mar 21 with 3785 viewsStanisgod

Gurnham, Gurnham is that you my old friend? Report on 01:56 - Mar 21 by JAPRANGERS

Is there any sort of mechanism whereby we can make an official complaint about the referee?? Or are there always "watchers" who evaluate their "performance"??

I actually complained to the football league once regarding a particularly awful Uriah Rennie performance. Just got a standard template letter back saying they are assessed at each match, bla bla, deducted points if necessary, bla bla, can't go into specific refs or maTCHES , BLA BLA.
Waste of time, they are Gods apparently.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Gurnham, Gurnham is that you my old friend? Report on 10:58 - Mar 21 with 3734 viewsBostonR

Clive - you are gaining a fan-club on the Preston forums!
Login to get fewer ads

Gurnham, Gurnham is that you my old friend? Report on 11:15 - Mar 21 with 3724 viewssimmo

Gurnham, Gurnham is that you my old friend? Report on 10:58 - Mar 21 by BostonR

Link?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Gurnham, Gurnham is that you my old friend? Report on 11:30 - Mar 21 with 3703 viewsisawqpratwcity

Cheers, Clive.

How can these incompetent officials be released into serious professional games?

Delighted to hear such positives about the team performance.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Gurnham, Gurnham is that you my old friend? Report on 12:14 - Mar 21 with 3635 viewsJAPRANGERS

Superb article, thanks Clive!

Has this "referee" got a history of bizarre performances or was it just his time of the month??
Gurnham, Gurnham is that you my old friend? Report on 12:32 - Mar 21 with 3595 viewsBostonR

Gurnham, Gurnham is that you my old friend? Report on 11:15 - Mar 21 by simmo

Link?

Hope this works.

http://www.pne-online.net/forum/showthread.php?98797-The-referee-what-an-erectil
Gurnham, Gurnham is that you my old friend? Report on 15:23 - Mar 21 with 3378 viewsrrrspricey

Superbly summed up and can't disagree with any of that Clive.

A useless refereeing performance of epic proportions the likes of which I've never encountered in 47 long years watching my team, like you say, inept to the point of being funny!
Gurnham, Gurnham is that you my old friend? Report on 20:44 - Mar 21 with 3126 viewsSnipper

That's the funniest match report I've ever read.

I've posted it on Facebook as it deserves a wider audience.
Gurnham, Gurnham is that you my old friend? Report on 23:00 - Mar 21 with 3018 viewsSydneyRs

Great stuff, a superb read.

I was at the Gurnham Singh Spurs game and despite it being so long ago, I remember it very well and it stands alone in terms of farcical refereeing, To earn a comparison with that performance, this ref must have displayed a stunning level of ineptitude.
Gurnham, Gurnham is that you my old friend? Report on 13:12 - Mar 22 with 2822 viewsbrendan

Gurnham, Gurnham is that you my old friend? Report on 10:58 - Mar 21 by BostonR

Thought it a bit rich that one of the PNE posters described the report as a bit one eyed given that there was so much praise for the achievement of Preston this season in it.
Fansite reports are generally very biased compared to Clive's
Gurnham, Gurnham is that you my old friend? Report on 13:31 - Mar 22 with 2809 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Hi Clive
I will probably never have the honour of meetng you but wish to congratulate you on outstanding reporting which I have very rarely seen over the past 40+ years of following the Superhoops.
Cheers,
James
[Post edited 22 Mar 2016 14:08]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024