Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Wheater leaves Bolton 22:50 - May 15 with 2436 viewsbosh67

Yes yes I know they went down but there were a number of reasons for it over and above some of the players. Wheater has left the club today. Still only 29 and 6 foot 5. Very good pro. Worth a look at for us as a well seasoned experienced CB option?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

David Wheater leaves Bolton on 23:45 - May 15 with 2358 viewsenfieldargh

possibly but he might cost us about a tenner so not sure if he's worth it

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

David Wheater leaves Bolton on 23:47 - May 15 with 2350 viewsPunteR

Is he any good?
He seems to be a player more famous for his stunning looks than his football ability's..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

David Wheater leaves Bolton on 23:55 - May 15 with 2333 viewsNorthernr

Absolutely not. Slow as a tree, thick as pig sht, touch of a registered sex offender. I'd start on his turning circle, except he hasn't got one, if we give him a three year contract and ask him to start turning 180 and chasing back at the start of it he won't be facing the right way by the end of it. Bolton have lost 26 matches this season (worst record in the league) and conceded 81 goals (miles and miles and miles the worst record in the league).

Wouldn't even take him for glue. We've half a dozen centre backs here now who are better than that clogger. Dreadful, dreadful footballer.

This post has been edited by an administrator
David Wheater leaves Bolton on 00:59 - May 16 with 2273 viewsloftinoz

David Wheater leaves Bolton on 23:55 - May 15 by Northernr

Absolutely not. Slow as a tree, thick as pig sht, touch of a registered sex offender. I'd start on his turning circle, except he hasn't got one, if we give him a three year contract and ask him to start turning 180 and chasing back at the start of it he won't be facing the right way by the end of it. Bolton have lost 26 matches this season (worst record in the league) and conceded 81 goals (miles and miles and miles the worst record in the league).

Wouldn't even take him for glue. We've half a dozen centre backs here now who are better than that clogger. Dreadful, dreadful footballer.

That's a 'no' then?
David Wheater leaves Bolton on 05:40 - May 16 with 2199 viewsHonkytonks

David Wheater leaves Bolton on 23:47 - May 15 by PunteR

Is he any good?
He seems to be a player more famous for his stunning looks than his football ability's..

Sign him up immediately honkytonks
David Wheater leaves Bolton on 08:31 - May 16 with 2018 viewsDiscodroids

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

David Wheater leaves Bolton on 09:43 - May 16 with 1905 viewsrobith

I'm not averse to players who've been relegated (if he hadn't have been with us would you have said no to Charlie when we went down?) but from what my Bolton supporting pal tells me their whole team should be exorcised on a bonfire, so steer well clear
David Wheater leaves Bolton on 09:46 - May 16 with 1894 viewsJeff

I assume this is working on the principal that if you squint he looks a bit like Robert Huth, and he's done really well, ergo we should get the Argos version of him?

it's a no from me...

Can we not knock it?

Login to get fewer ads

David Wheater leaves Bolton on 10:30 - May 16 with 1806 viewsloftboy

David Wheater leaves Bolton on 23:55 - May 15 by Northernr

You're going to get splinters in your arse sitting on the fence Clive !!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

David Wheater leaves Bolton on 10:32 - May 16 with 1801 viewstoboboly

He was terrible when 'Boro were relegated and he moved to Bolton. He has hardly improved and as others have said, Bolton's defence is shambolic.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

David Wheater leaves Bolton on 10:41 - May 16 with 1777 viewsGloucs_R

We were linked with a Luxembourg international defender yesterday in the press

Poll: Are we staying up?

David Wheater leaves Bolton on 10:55 - May 16 with 1741 viewsTacticalR

David Wheater leaves Bolton on 10:41 - May 16 by Gloucs_R

We were linked with a Luxembourg international defender yesterday in the press

The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is hotbed of talent.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024