Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The famous chilli chicken wings story. 13:37 - Oct 30 with 2854 viewsSnipper

Can one of you nice people post a link of the above story please.

I think it was from 2011 or around then.

Many thanks.
The famous chilli chicken wings story. on 13:43 - Oct 30 with 2839 viewsBucksRanger

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/84108/fiery-arse-o
The famous chilli chicken wings story. on 13:50 - Oct 30 with 2822 viewsSnipper

The famous chilli chicken wings story. on 13:43 - Oct 30 by BucksRanger

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/84108/fiery-arse-o

Cheers Bucks. I'm sharing the story at work.
The famous chilli chicken wings story. on 14:06 - Oct 30 with 2793 viewsBucksRanger

You might want to share this one also.

http://singletrackworld.com/2009/02/the-picolax-thread-returns/
The famous chilli chicken wings story. on 14:18 - Oct 30 with 2775 viewsDorse

Possibly the funniest line in LFW history: 'Are you the ambulance?'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The famous chilli chicken wings story. on 14:43 - Oct 30 with 2730 viewsrichles

The famous chilli chicken wings story. on 14:06 - Oct 30 by BucksRanger

You might want to share this one also.

http://singletrackworld.com/2009/02/the-picolax-thread-returns/

wow just read this bloody hell tears streaming down my face the man is a story teller what a laugh

perth lsa

The famous chilli chicken wings story. on 00:07 - Oct 31 with 2519 viewswombat

The famous chilli chicken wings story. on 14:43 - Oct 30 by richles

wow just read this bloody hell tears streaming down my face the man is a story teller what a laugh

Finest peace of writing on any thread across the internet

Poll: which is your favouite foot

The famous chilli chicken wings story. on 09:29 - Oct 31 with 2361 viewsFDC

Remember that thread on the Millwall forum, by the guy that couldn't get his head round how season tickets worked? He kept saying the club had sold his seat for a cup game, when it was him it was reserved for.

It went viral and other Millwall supporters were going mad because they thought he was making them all look thick.

I often think back to that. Great times.
The famous chilli chicken wings story. on 10:50 - Oct 31 with 2273 viewsNorthernr

The famous chilli chicken wings story. on 09:29 - Oct 31 by FDC

Remember that thread on the Millwall forum, by the guy that couldn't get his head round how season tickets worked? He kept saying the club had sold his seat for a cup game, when it was him it was reserved for.

It went viral and other Millwall supporters were going mad because they thought he was making them all look thick.

I often think back to that. Great times.

Sadly they felt it was making them look so stupid they took the thread down, terrible waste of comic material. Basically they had a big derby game coming up, either West Ham or Charlton, and he'd gone daghn the Den to make sure he got his seat only to be told it had been sold, which he was furious about, not realising that as a season ticket holder he didn't need to buy his seat because it had been sold to him.
Login to get fewer ads

The famous chilli chicken wings story. on 11:09 - Oct 31 with 2244 viewsSnipper

The famous chilli chicken wings story. on 10:50 - Oct 31 by Northernr

Sadly they felt it was making them look so stupid they took the thread down, terrible waste of comic material. Basically they had a big derby game coming up, either West Ham or Charlton, and he'd gone daghn the Den to make sure he got his seat only to be told it had been sold, which he was furious about, not realising that as a season ticket holder he didn't need to buy his seat because it had been sold to him.

The stupid gits username was Stuwall.

One of the furious fans on there called him an absolute weapon. I still use that expression to this day. 😂😂
The famous chilli chicken wings story. on 00:31 - Nov 1 with 1960 viewsBoston

Great story, laughed as much now as when I originally read it.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The famous chilli chicken wings story. on 01:40 - Nov 1 with 1937 viewsPlanetHonneywood

One from The Guardian:

Chap attends the season opener at St. James's Park and the two seats beside him are empty. Same story for the next home game and he assumes, the seat holders are on their summer hols. By the end of September and the two seats still vacant, he calls Newcastle United's box office and asks if he can buy season tickets for the two seats beside him?

The box office say he can't as the seats in question are in fact, already sold as season tickets!

October, November? Nothing, seats remain empty. Same into December.

Boxing Day comes and as he's shuffling to get to his seat, he notices what looks like a father and son finally sat in the two seats that have been vacant since August. The game kicks off and after a while the bloke turns to the father and asks him why they haven't been to any of the games until today.

The father replies, 'Bsck in August the wife bought these two seats alright. But as Christmas presents and she only gave them to us yesterday!!'

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024