Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Haye v Bellew 21:33 - Mar 4 with 3214 viewsdaveB

Any streams for the Haye v Bellew Fight can you post them here please to avoid me drunkedly paying £25
Haye v Bellew on 21:42 - Mar 4 with 3192 viewspaulparker

VIP box

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Haye v Bellew on 21:45 - Mar 4 with 3178 viewsTrance_Trousers

http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/sky-box-office-fight-night-live-streaming

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

Haye v Bellew on 22:11 - Mar 4 with 3112 viewsdaveB

Thanks, come on the pair of them knocking each other out
Haye v Bellew on 22:23 - Mar 4 with 3080 viewsDWQPR

Haye v Bellew on 22:11 - Mar 4 by daveB

Thanks, come on the pair of them knocking each other out

We thinking myself this morning that it would be great to see a Porridge style ending to this fight. Hope old Grouty has got something to do with It!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Haye v Bellew on 22:43 - Mar 4 with 3022 viewsE17hoop

In case they die:
http://www.vipleague.is/boxing/438290/1/david-haye-vs-tony-bellew-:-12-rnds-heav

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Haye v Bellew on 22:49 - Mar 4 with 2998 viewsFDC

Absolute shit tonne of links on Kodi, so should be plenty online.

As a non-follower of boxing, should i care about this and who should I support?
Haye v Bellew on 23:36 - Mar 4 with 2908 viewsSimonJames

...and there you have it. I had a feeling that Haye might have taken his preparation for this too casually.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Haye v Bellew on 23:46 - Mar 4 with 2862 viewsCFW

Funny that it was almost like the elephant in the room - no one mentioned that for well over half the fight Bellew fought a bloke with one leg!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Haye v Bellew on 00:19 - Mar 5 with 2776 viewstraininvain

Haye v Bellew on 23:46 - Mar 4 by CFW

Funny that it was almost like the elephant in the room - no one mentioned that for well over half the fight Bellew fought a bloke with one leg!!!

Exactly. But Haye has previous for crying wolf after his toe problems against Klitschko.

Felt like Haye needed a ko in the first 4 rounds and when that didn't happen he was always going to have a long night.

Fair play to Bellew he saw the opportunity but safe to say he got his fair share of luck.
Haye v Bellew on 00:22 - Mar 5 with 2766 viewsSnipper

That was the greatest Scouser vs one leg battle since Paul McCartney and Heather Mills had that acrimonious divorce.
Haye v Bellew on 00:03 - Mar 6 with 2400 viewsPunteR

Bellew is good in Creed. Should have got an oscar..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Haye v Bellew on 10:08 - Mar 6 with 2306 viewsdaveB

Haye v Bellew on 23:36 - Mar 4 by SimonJames

...and there you have it. I had a feeling that Haye might have taken his preparation for this too casually.

Haye was missing so often even before his leg gave out on him. I quite like Bellew and how open he is that it's all a load of nonsense and he just did it all to make money for his family. Haye acted like a fool from the day the fight was announced and got exactly what he deserved
Haye v Bellew on 11:23 - Mar 6 with 2265 viewsbob566

fair play for watching it but I don't know why you bother any more. Its crap at the moment. Do you watch it in the hope of somebody good coming along again.

There was a time when pubs would have fights on big screens. Those days are long gone.

The last fight I remember been broadcast on the big screens over here in Ireland had a very young prince nazeem in it.

But the Tyson era along with the middleweight era that had benn, Watson, eubanks and Collins I don't think will ever return.

Not sure why to be honest but I can't bring myself to watch klitchko, his brother, fury or haye etc.
Haye v Bellew on 11:47 - Mar 6 with 2244 viewspaulparker

Haye v Bellew on 11:23 - Mar 6 by bob566

fair play for watching it but I don't know why you bother any more. Its crap at the moment. Do you watch it in the hope of somebody good coming along again.

There was a time when pubs would have fights on big screens. Those days are long gone.

The last fight I remember been broadcast on the big screens over here in Ireland had a very young prince nazeem in it.

But the Tyson era along with the middleweight era that had benn, Watson, eubanks and Collins I don't think will ever return.

Not sure why to be honest but I can't bring myself to watch klitchko, his brother, fury or haye etc.

Good post

total joke of a fight with an even worse undercard , 2 glass jawed british crusier weights going at it at heavy weight on PPV , Eddie Hearn is killing the sport in this country and making it more like a WWF circus ,
the big fights in the late eighties and early nineties were brilliant , today's boxers bar a select few couldn't touch the likes of Hearns, Haggler, Jonesjnr, Benn, Lewis , Tyson , Trinindad , Eubank, Bowe, Holyfield

hopefully frank warren , box nation & BT

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Haye v Bellew on 11:49 - Mar 6 with 2244 viewspaulparker

Good post

total joke of a fight with an even worse undercard , 2 glass jawed british crusier weights going at it at heavy weight on PPV , Eddie Hearn is killing the sport in this country and making it more like a WWF circus ,
the big fights in the late eighties and early nineties were brilliant , today's boxers bar a select few couldn't touch the likes of Hearns, Haggler, Jonesjnr, Benn, Lewis , Tyson , Trinindad , Eubank, Bowe, Holyfield

hopefully frank warren , box nation & BT can sort themselves out and stop the Hearns causing anymore embarrassment to the noble art ,

Haye v Bellew on 11:58 - Mar 6 with 2228 viewsdaveB

I was pissed so it seemed a good idea at the time, wasn't a bad fight in the end more for the drama than the quality. Not a patch on the recent Frampton fight or the De gale one but better than I expected. Was just hilarious to see Hayes face when he realised he couldn't back up what he'd been saying.
Haye v Bellew on 12:14 - Mar 6 with 2198 viewsPhildo

Haye v Bellew on 11:58 - Mar 6 by daveB

I was pissed so it seemed a good idea at the time, wasn't a bad fight in the end more for the drama than the quality. Not a patch on the recent Frampton fight or the De gale one but better than I expected. Was just hilarious to see Hayes face when he realised he couldn't back up what he'd been saying.

I enjoyed it. Think Haye must be really skint as he trash talked a bit of a nothing fight up to screw a few million out of the PPV. He seemed very keen to talk up the rematch at the end as there is nowhere else for him to go now.

I didnt think the under-card was too bad all though there were a few pensioners fighting. Eddie Hearn knows Katie Taylor adds to the subscriptions amongst the Irish community as well.

The days of ITV or BBC boxing nights watched in your local are long gone sadly. Interesting with you tube going back and re-watching some of those old bouts. Bruno a slightly better boxer than I remember Benn slightly worse etc,
Haye v Bellew on 12:25 - Mar 6 with 2177 viewstraininvain

I watched the fight in a pub on a big screen. Plenty of pubs in London were doing the same.
Haye v Bellew on 12:26 - Mar 6 with 2168 viewspaulparker

Haye v Bellew on 12:14 - Mar 6 by Phildo

I enjoyed it. Think Haye must be really skint as he trash talked a bit of a nothing fight up to screw a few million out of the PPV. He seemed very keen to talk up the rematch at the end as there is nowhere else for him to go now.

I didnt think the under-card was too bad all though there were a few pensioners fighting. Eddie Hearn knows Katie Taylor adds to the subscriptions amongst the Irish community as well.

The days of ITV or BBC boxing nights watched in your local are long gone sadly. Interesting with you tube going back and re-watching some of those old bouts. Bruno a slightly better boxer than I remember Benn slightly worse etc,

Different strokes for Different folks I suppose
But Nigel Benn was a real warrior , a brilliant boxer to watch (bar his last fight with Collins) he took them all on, go on you tube and watch the McClellan fight its in a different planet to Saturdays debacle

Haye v Bellew on 12:32 - Mar 6 with 2152 viewsbob566

Haye v Bellew on 12:25 - Mar 6 by traininvain

I watched the fight in a pub on a big screen. Plenty of pubs in London were doing the same.

really. Fair enough. Can't remember seeing a screen up over here for anything other than UFC these days. Nobody watching the boxing.
Haye v Bellew on 12:33 - Mar 6 with 2147 viewsBluce_Ree

Haye v Bellew on 12:26 - Mar 6 by paulparker

Different strokes for Different folks I suppose
But Nigel Benn was a real warrior , a brilliant boxer to watch (bar his last fight with Collins) he took them all on, go on you tube and watch the McClellan fight its in a different planet to Saturdays debacle

Greatest boxing match I've ever seen that one. I still remember how terrifying McClellan seemed in the build up and how much I wanted Benn to win. Benn getting dropped early and mid way through the fight (IIRC) before rallying and stopping his opponent.

Who admittedly was already brain damaged by then. Sad end to an incredible fight even if McClellan was a dreadful human being.

I watched the 11th round of the Haye Bellew fight. Ugh. Impossible to enjoy for me. Even after this weekend's relatively disappointing UFC.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Haye v Bellew on 12:36 - Mar 6 with 2140 viewstraininvain

This sums up the fight for me.

http://www.givemesport.com/1000001-david-haye-produced-a-moment-of-unsportsmanli
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024