Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon 12:44 - Jul 3 with 5940 viewsTheChef

#AnnounceVanker

Should make for a lively 180 minutes next season.

Sorry if Spackman.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 12:48 - Jul 3 with 4138 viewsLincoln_Hoop

Forgive my ignorance - but what is a Spackman??
Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 12:50 - Jul 3 with 4122 viewsTheChef

Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 12:48 - Jul 3 by Lincoln_Hoop

Forgive my ignorance - but what is a Spackman??

Starting a new thread when that topic has already been started on another thread.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 12:57 - Jul 3 with 4094 viewsLincoln_Hoop

Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 12:50 - Jul 3 by TheChef

Starting a new thread when that topic has already been started on another thread.

Ah. OK, cheers,
Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 14:24 - Jul 3 with 3900 viewstoboboly

I may well try and go to the away game now. My vitriol has been put away and has been waiting for this day to be unleashed.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 15:43 - Jul 3 with 3809 viewshoopdog

Good to see him in the championship to give one last chance to have the HQ ringing to rafters with vile filthy abuse
[Post edited 3 Jul 2017 15:44]
Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 15:53 - Jul 3 with 3788 viewsBrightonhoop

Villa WAGS on lockdown.

http://newsthump.com/2017/07/03/aston-villa-wags-on-lockdown/
Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 16:02 - Jul 3 with 3761 viewsrobith

18th November. Mark it in the diary now lads
Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 16:03 - Jul 3 with 3754 viewsrobith

Also, the Villa announcement is excruciating. Possibly the worst thing posted in the history of the internet

Login to get fewer ads

Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 16:15 - Jul 3 with 3722 viewsbob566

good signing for them. They'll go close this season.
Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 16:29 - Jul 3 with 3689 viewsMrSheen

I read that as Ravel Morrison. No interest in him, I suppose.
Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 16:37 - Jul 3 with 3670 viewstoboboly

Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 16:03 - Jul 3 by robith

Also, the Villa announcement is excruciating. Possibly the worst thing posted in the history of the internet

That can't be their actual twitter account right? right?????

Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 16:39 - Jul 3 with 3656 viewsrobith

Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 16:37 - Jul 3 by toboboly

That can't be their actual twitter account right? right?????

Blue tick - legit
Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 16:42 - Jul 3 with 3642 viewstoboboly

Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 16:39 - Jul 3 by robith

Blue tick - legit

But it takes the piss out of their own players of yesteryear???!!!

Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 18:22 - Jul 3 with 3527 viewsthemodfather

well we get to give this tw@t abuse for 2 more games....give him a special r's send off!
Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 02:26 - Jul 4 with 3316 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Anyone know what number Terry will wear? It's just that I'd like to get a lump on that number corresponding with the time he'll be subbed in his final game for them.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 02:34 - Jul 4 with 3310 viewsBoston

Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 02:26 - Jul 4 by PlanetHonneywood

Anyone know what number Terry will wear? It's just that I'd like to get a lump on that number corresponding with the time he'll be subbed in his final game for them.

Open yer legs eleven.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 07:04 - Jul 4 with 3251 viewsstowmarketrange

Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 02:26 - Jul 4 by PlanetHonneywood

I'd like to think he'd wear Number 69 on his shirt because,depending on your view,you'd always be looking at a c@nt,a prick or an ar@sehole.
Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 08:08 - Jul 4 with 3164 viewsDorse

Apparently he had offers from Prem clubs for more money but he went for Villa because he 'didn't want to play against Chelsea'. Yeah right, and I once shagged Scarlett Johanson in a hot air balloon floating over the trooping of the colour.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 08:26 - Jul 4 with 3136 viewsDorse

Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 07:04 - Jul 4 by stowmarketrange

I'd like to think he'd wear Number 69 on his shirt because,depending on your view,you'd always be looking at a c@nt,a prick or an ar@sehole.

And because watching him leaves a nasty taste.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 08:45 - Jul 4 with 3107 views2Thomas2Bowles

Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 08:08 - Jul 4 by Dorse

Apparently he had offers from Prem clubs for more money but he went for Villa because he 'didn't want to play against Chelsea'. Yeah right, and I once shagged Scarlett Johanson in a hot air balloon floating over the trooping of the colour.

What he meant was, I would get found out without quality players covering his arse

He is going to be found out anyway in the Championship

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 09:14 - Jul 4 with 3067 viewskingo

Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 08:08 - Jul 4 by Dorse

Obviously doesn't rate Villas chances of promotion and playing the scum next season then.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 09:23 - Jul 4 with 3049 viewshoof_hearted

Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 09:14 - Jul 4 by kingo

Obviously doesn't rate Villas chances of promotion and playing the scum next season then.

With his ego he probably expects Chelsea to go down without him. Hope he's right .
Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 11:59 - Jul 4 with 2989 viewsWokingR

Wish we still had Poulter.
I can't see any of our current forwards really troubling him but Poulter would have given him a kicking.
Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 12:03 - Jul 4 with 2976 viewsJuzzie

He could easily 'have an injury' just before he was due to play Chelsea if he signed for a PL club, plenty of players got sudden 1 week injuries just before England games.

I must admit I'm amazed he's signed for a Championship club, even one as big as Villa or had it been Newcastle last season for example.

Will be an interesting season, he'll either fail spectacularly or do rather well. Please, please be the former.

[Post edited 4 Jul 2017 12:58]
Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 12:06 - Jul 4 with 2965 viewshoof_hearted

Villa due to announce Racist Moron this afternoon on 11:59 - Jul 4 by WokingR

Wish we still had Poulter.
I can't see any of our current forwards really troubling him but Poulter would have given him a kicking.

I was thinking similar thoughts but about Charlie. When he threw Captain Bellend to the ground I nearly wept with joy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024