Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shootings in Vegas now 08:42 - Oct 2 with 15310 viewsloftboy

Fûcked up world we live in

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Shootings in Vegas now on 09:56 - Oct 2 with 4981 viewssmegma

The video footage sounds horrific,
Shootings in Vegas now on 09:59 - Oct 2 with 4973 views2Thomas2Bowles

20 dead many injured

But at least you have a right to carry automatic assault weapons and other arms so you are safe!

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Shootings in Vegas now on 10:28 - Oct 2 with 4907 viewsLblock

Just caught up with some of this after getting back from walking the dogs - before I left the only report was a gunman loose on the strip

Now it seems some loony was holed up on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay and was firing magazine after magazine from an assault rifle down onto 20,000 concert go'ers below. Sickening - actually like shooting fish in a barrel

I can almost feel Trump's anticipation at this being confrimed as the work of Radical Islam - he will have a feild day. The alternative is the gunman being North Korean maybe? I'm jumping to conclusions their as his female accomplis is described as an "Asian Lady"
This is bad shite no matter what or who is at fault.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Shootings in Vegas now on 10:50 - Oct 2 with 4872 viewssmegma

Shootings in Vegas now on 10:28 - Oct 2 by Lblock

Just caught up with some of this after getting back from walking the dogs - before I left the only report was a gunman loose on the strip

Now it seems some loony was holed up on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay and was firing magazine after magazine from an assault rifle down onto 20,000 concert go'ers below. Sickening - actually like shooting fish in a barrel

I can almost feel Trump's anticipation at this being confrimed as the work of Radical Islam - he will have a feild day. The alternative is the gunman being North Korean maybe? I'm jumping to conclusions their as his female accomplis is described as an "Asian Lady"
This is bad shite no matter what or who is at fault.

Trump is waiting to invade a country as we speak. The Asian lady appears to be of Philipino/ oriental appearance. The people of Manila are probably crapping it.
Shootings in Vegas now on 11:29 - Oct 2 with 4810 viewsQPR_John

Trump deserves all the intelligent criticism he gets but to quickly turn this into an opportunity seems odd
Shootings in Vegas now on 11:39 - Oct 2 with 4779 viewsMaggsinho

50 dead now. Horrific.

The shooter has been named as Stephen Paddock a 60 something local.
Shootings in Vegas now on 12:00 - Oct 2 with 4717 views2Thomas2Bowles

Shootings in Vegas now on 11:39 - Oct 2 by Maggsinho

50 dead now. Horrific.

The shooter has been named as Stephen Paddock a 60 something local.

If you see some of the twitter vids and hear the shooting it's not surprising so many are dead or injured, it's relentless automatic firing

Shootings in Vegas now on 12:20 - Oct 2 with 4669 viewsDorse

Shootings in Vegas now on 09:59 - Oct 2 by 2Thomas2Bowles

20 dead many injured

But at least you have a right to carry automatic assault weapons and other arms so you are safe!

Why the US authorities can't make the connection is beyond me. Regular mass-shootings cannot possibly be an acceptable price to pay for the right to bear arms.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Shootings in Vegas now on 12:22 - Oct 2 with 4660 views2Thomas2Bowles

Shootings in Vegas now on 12:20 - Oct 2 by Dorse

Why the US authorities can't make the connection is beyond me. Regular mass-shootings cannot possibly be an acceptable price to pay for the right to bear arms.

The state of Nevada has some of the most permissive gun laws in the US. It is legal to carry an assault rifle and there is no magazine capacity limit.

There are no purchase permits and blue cards are no longer required.

There is no waiting period mandated for firearm purchases and private gun sales are OK.

Shootings in Vegas now on 12:57 - Oct 2 with 4558 viewsdaveB

the right to bear arms doesn't have to change but no one needs a fecking machine gun, they just need to control it, they can still carry guns just not ones that shoot several hundred rounds of ammunition. I really shouldn't be hard
Shootings in Vegas now on 13:16 - Oct 2 with 4495 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

They know the connection, but the NRA and gun lobby are too powerful and donate a lot of money to pro gun candidates across both houses. There might as well be 500 dead today for the difference it will make.
Shootings in Vegas now on 13:21 - Oct 2 with 4481 viewsbob566

Shootings in Vegas now on 13:16 - Oct 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

They know the connection, but the NRA and gun lobby are too powerful and donate a lot of money to pro gun candidates across both houses. There might as well be 500 dead today for the difference it will make.

ban any donations by nra.
Shootings in Vegas now on 13:29 - Oct 2 with 4442 viewsTheBlob

Shootings in Vegas now on 09:59 - Oct 2 by 2Thomas2Bowles

20 dead many injured

Fully automatic weapons are banned I believe.Fat lot of good that did obviously.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Shootings in Vegas now on 13:38 - Oct 2 with 4406 viewsmakaveli1882

Shootings in Vegas now on 12:57 - Oct 2 by daveB

the right to bear arms doesn't have to change but no one needs a fecking machine gun, they just need to control it, they can still carry guns just not ones that shoot several hundred rounds of ammunition. I really shouldn't be hard

Why do they have to bear any? this nutjob had 8 guns in his hotel room.

Just ban and get rid.
Shootings in Vegas now on 14:04 - Oct 2 with 4345 viewskensalriser

Shootings in Vegas now on 13:16 - Oct 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

15,000 killed by guns every year in the US.

Yet Islamicist terrorism is apparently a far greater threat to Americans than Americans themselves.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Shootings in Vegas now on 14:04 - Oct 2 with 4343 viewsbosh67

At least 50 dead and 406 now stated as injured. They must ban assault weapons over there with immediate effect... but they won't because Trump and his lot love a nice assault rifle. F*cking insane.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Shootings in Vegas now on 14:19 - Oct 2 with 4314 views2Thomas2Bowles

Shootings in Vegas now on 13:38 - Oct 2 by makaveli1882

Just ban and get rid.

Now saying 10 guns

Shootings in Vegas now on 14:23 - Oct 2 with 4296 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Horrific. The poor victims.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Shootings in Vegas now on 14:38 - Oct 2 with 4257 viewseasthertsr

Guns are so ingrained in American culture that control is almost unimaginable. This is only the latest gun massacre , they are a regular occurrence in the states. Politicians issue statements offering prayers for the victims then take huge donations from the gun lobby. Nothing ever gets done. It is a total tragedy that has no apparent solution.
Shootings in Vegas now on 15:15 - Oct 2 with 4177 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Shootings in Vegas now on 15:52 - Oct 2 with 4100 viewsHayesender

Shootings in Vegas now on 15:15 - Oct 2 by BrianMcCarthy

Far from a laughing matter I know, but that did make me laugh out loud. Especially the George Hamilton bit 🤣

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Shootings in Vegas now on 15:54 - Oct 2 with 4094 views2Thomas2Bowles

Mass shootings is 4+
[Post edited 2 Oct 2017 15:55]

Shootings in Vegas now on 15:54 - Oct 2 with 4093 viewsvegasranger

Very sad day for my hometown. I bought my first hand gun in August, a Walther PPQ, it wasn't hard to get it.I ordered it online and had it sent to a local gun store.They do a background check at the store, just needed my drivers licence.There was a bill to have mental health checks before you could own a gun but I understand Congress has gutted it. The shooter came from Mesquite, a small town about an hours drive from Las Vegas.
Shootings in Vegas now on 15:59 - Oct 2 with 4080 viewsTheBlob

Shootings in Vegas now on 13:38 - Oct 2 by makaveli1882

Just ban and get rid.

It's enshrined in the Constitution.You've got to blame the Brits for part of that.2nd Amendment...
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Shootings in Vegas now on 16:00 - Oct 2 with 4074 viewsJigsore

Shootings in Vegas now on 15:59 - Oct 2 by TheBlob

It's enshrined in the Constitution.You've got to blame the Brits for part of that.2nd Amendment...
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

it's called an amendment though, it's able to be changed...

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024