Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton view 16:05 - Feb 18 with 4086 viewsAgedR

Fair play to the lad. I found it quite entertaining, accepting the fact that after a night of Guinness and scotch it doesn’t take much.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Bolton view on 16:30 - Feb 18 with 3988 viewsloftboy

These fans blogs usually have me cringing as they are done by someone in an armchair who has never set foot ina football ground, this one was quite good ( not sure about filming yourself singing mind you)

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Bolton view on 18:40 - Feb 18 with 3744 viewssmegma

I thought their support was superb yesterday considering how bad their team were.
Bolton view on 18:41 - Feb 18 with 3736 viewsenfieldargh

First time Ive ever seen what its like for an away fan to see us score against them. Its a feeling I know all to well when in the away section on our travels

Good vlog hope they stay up but not at our expense

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Bolton view on 19:03 - Feb 18 with 3658 viewsnewgolddream

Watched the full 14 minutes. Excellent stuff and decent support considering. Delighted with our 2-0 win Doesn't happen often enough.
Bolton view on 19:38 - Feb 18 with 3544 viewsBoston

Bolton view on 18:41 - Feb 18 by enfieldargh

First time Ive ever seen what its like for an away fan to see us score against them. Its a feeling I know all to well when in the away section on our travels

Good vlog hope they stay up but not at our expense

That's not the first away Vlog posted on this board.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bolton view on 19:40 - Feb 18 with 3535 viewsBoston

But...what was that farkin nonsense not admitting some bloke because he was having a smoke while queuing?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bolton view on 21:09 - Feb 18 with 3232 viewsToast_R

A great vlog. No coincidence that the smaller Football League club have supporters that can pull these kind of things off really well whilst the chumps doing Arsenal and Chelsea etc are cringe factor 10 and full of foul language.
The Rotherham lad last season was pretty good too, I guess its the honesty, lack of arrogance and blind hope we can relate to.
Bolton view on 21:11 - Feb 18 with 3221 viewssmegma

Bolton view on 21:09 - Feb 18 by Toast_R

A great vlog. No coincidence that the smaller Football League club have supporters that can pull these kind of things off really well whilst the chumps doing Arsenal and Chelsea etc are cringe factor 10 and full of foul language.
The Rotherham lad last season was pretty good too, I guess its the honesty, lack of arrogance and blind hope we can relate to.

The Brentford kid at the 2-2 game was also good.
Login to get fewer ads

Bolton view on 22:19 - Feb 18 with 3063 viewsLythamR

I enjoyed that

Theses sort of things will be priceless in years to come. imagine if we had this sort of fans eye views from back in the day on video
Bolton view on 11:12 - Feb 19 with 2680 viewsrobith

Bolton view on 18:40 - Feb 18 by smegma

I thought their support was superb yesterday considering how bad their team were.

I gave their fans a rarely awarded clap on the way out on Saturday. To make that amount of noise following that turgid mess is worthy of respect
Bolton view on 14:07 - Feb 19 with 2517 viewsSimonJames

That was good. Amiable lad... probably destined for a career as a sports journalist.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Bolton view on 23:51 - Feb 19 with 2220 viewsSydneyRs

That's excellent. Really well done. The pessimism amongst the away support is strangely familiar.
Bolton view on 07:54 - Feb 20 with 2135 viewsPommyhoop

I enjoyed that. Fair play to the lad, he caught every main highlight of the game.
Pigbag must really piss off away supporters. Its piped in right over their heads

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Bolton view on 08:46 - Feb 20 with 2069 viewstoboboly

Really? I can't help but think that every one of these is awful. Just watch the game don't spend the whole time videoing it and talking.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Bolton view on 08:57 - Feb 20 with 2050 viewssimmo

Bolton view on 08:46 - Feb 20 by toboboly

Really? I can't help but think that every one of these is awful. Just watch the game don't spend the whole time videoing it and talking.

young people eh, with their young people ways....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Bolton view on 09:27 - Feb 20 with 2012 viewsBlackCrowe

Really good. Proper fan.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Bolton view on 09:41 - Feb 20 with 1978 viewsMick_S

Bolton view on 09:27 - Feb 20 by BlackCrowe

Really good. Proper fan.

I enjoyed that, too - seemed a decent chap.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Bolton view on 11:04 - Feb 20 with 1889 viewsqueensparker

I usually find watching today's kids making tw*ts of themselves on youtube makes me despair for the future of humanity, but I liked this one, he's a good lad and it's well put together.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024