Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian deserves better! 16:16 - May 10 with 14158 viewsconnell10

Shabby treatment by the club in my book! Good luck olly love ya❤️❤️❤️

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ian deserves better! on 16:30 - May 10 with 5508 viewsjohncharles

Certainly not necessary to sack him "with immediate effect " . What's going on, we should be told, sort it out.

Strong and stable my arse.

Ian deserves better! on 16:31 - May 10 with 5502 viewsconnell10

Ian deserves better! on 16:30 - May 10 by johncharles

Certainly not necessary to sack him "with immediate effect " . What's going on, we should be told, sort it out.

Ray dying then his mum now this! Feel for the bloke big time!

Ian deserves better! on 16:33 - May 10 with 5486 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Agreed.

I think he did a decent job under extremely difficult budgetary and financial conditions and the fact that he was a Rangers man should have had a bearing on how we treat him. Whether our first team plays in the Championship or the South West Sussex Conference Division 3b, our club should have ethics and a code of honour and lining up a replacement for one of our own behind his back and then binning him after he did the job you asked him to do is piss-poor.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ian deserves better! on 16:38 - May 10 with 5457 viewsMarc

Stinks of Lee hoos this. Ruthless businessman.
Ian deserves better! on 16:38 - May 10 with 5450 viewsmylot50years

Don't despair he may turn up somewhere, and you will be able to hopefully go a reunite with him there.
Ian deserves better! on 16:42 - May 10 with 5429 viewsQPR_John

Ian deserves better! on 16:38 - May 10 by mylot50years

Don't despair he may turn up somewhere, and you will be able to hopefully go a reunite with him there.

Some seem to put Holloway ahead of the club maybe their allegiance to Holloway outweighs their allegiance to the club
Ian deserves better! on 16:43 - May 10 with 5391 viewspaulparker

Ian deserves better! on 16:38 - May 10 by Marc

This is a TF decision pure and simple , I wonder if he had the guts to do it to his face unlike the Warnock one
I think I know the answer

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ian deserves better! on 16:46 - May 10 with 5379 viewsmylot50years

Get along now.
Login to get fewer ads

Ian deserves better! on 16:48 - May 10 with 5362 viewsNorthernr

Absolutely nothing to do with him.
Ian deserves better! on 16:48 - May 10 with 5356 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ian deserves better! on 16:42 - May 10 by QPR_John

Some seem to put Holloway ahead of the club maybe their allegiance to Holloway outweighs their allegiance to the club

I would doubt that anyone is like that. I don't think Holloway was flawless but I do think he did a very decent job in managing the dressing room and squad through an extremely difficult season and had them motivated and working extremely hard.

Even if he required replacing, and I can see how some think that he did, the way it has been done has been despicable.

As I say, club comes first with me which is why it's important to me that the club I love behaves in an admirable way.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ian deserves better! on 16:50 - May 10 with 5328 viewsW7Ranger

We as fans moan about the lack of loyalty from players and managers, does it not work the other way round for you?

We've shown a lack of class here.
Ian deserves better! on 16:54 - May 10 with 5304 viewsqprd

The owners decide who stays and goes

Lee hoos powers are limited. Big issues like this go to the shareholders
Ian deserves better! on 16:57 - May 10 with 5264 viewsconnell10

How dare you question my loyalty to Rangers just because i think on this count the club has acted without dignity!

Ian deserves better! on 17:00 - May 10 with 5240 viewsspencer

QPR are in a results business.
They budgeted for 10th and fell short.

Had this not have been Ollie, would we be thinking any different ?

This sounds like a business decision, albeit, they will have to pay off Ollie ...which sort of doesn't make good business sense...

He wasn't going backwards and although his tactics/formations were baffling to say the least, another year in charge, with youngsters/stability/ ....IMO would have made better business sense.

But..I'm just a fan, so what do I know !
[Post edited 10 May 2018 17:01]
Ian deserves better! on 17:12 - May 10 with 5163 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Ian deserves better! on 16:38 - May 10 by mylot50years

Bizarre post
Ian deserves better! on 17:15 - May 10 with 5139 viewsJigsore

we're going to look like absolute tits when McClaren does his thing and gets sacked by March

i thought we'd moved past this kind of thing, quite sad really
[Post edited 10 May 2018 17:15]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Ian deserves better! on 17:27 - May 10 with 5060 viewsQPR_John

Ian deserves better! on 16:57 - May 10 by connell10

How dare you question my loyalty to Rangers just because i think on this count the club has acted without dignity!

I would never question another supporter although I have read a post on another board hoping Holloway returns next season with another club and gets three points. But you cannot support Holloway for emotional reasons. If you think the club would be better with him as manager than fine but that is the only criteria in weighing up whether he should go or not. If you think a different manager could take he club forward then you are doing a disservice to club wanting Holloway to remain as manager simply because of his attachment to the club. Many have said if Holloway wanted to go then that is OK but if sacked than his going is unacceptable. The logic of that is that he stays for as long as he wants because for some he is unsackable. If he stayed for one more season what then what would govern whether to give him a new contract or not. A three point improvement on this season a few place higher in the league some seem to think that is progress this season.

Would there be such an outpouring of anger if it was not Holloway.
[Post edited 10 May 2018 17:31]
Ian deserves better! on 17:29 - May 10 with 5027 viewsloftus77

Ian deserves better! on 17:15 - May 10 by Jigsore

we're going to look like absolute tits when McClaren does his thing and gets sacked by March

Yep - Birmingham and Rowett springs to mind.
Ian deserves better! on 17:30 - May 10 with 5021 viewscolinallcars

Ian deserves better! on 17:27 - May 10 by QPR_John

I would never question another supporter although I have read a post on another board hoping Holloway returns next season with another club and gets three points. But you cannot support Holloway for emotional reasons. If you think the club would be better with him as manager than fine but that is the only criteria in weighing up whether he should go or not. If you think a different manager could take he club forward then you are doing a disservice to club wanting Holloway to remain as manager simply because of his attachment to the club. Many have said if Holloway wanted to go then that is OK but if sacked than his going is unacceptable. The logic of that is that he stays for as long as he wants because for some he is unsackable. If he stayed for one more season what then what would govern whether to give him a new contract or not. A three point improvement on this season a few place higher in the league some seem to think that is progress this season.

Would there be such an outpouring of anger if it was not Holloway.
[Post edited 10 May 2018 17:31]

You're too logical for this board John.
Ian deserves better! on 17:33 - May 10 with 5002 viewsessextaxiboy

Thats just silly, no one suggests that those who think we should have stuck with Warnock put him above the club ...
Ian deserves better! on 17:34 - May 10 with 4996 viewsQPR_John

Ian deserves better! on 17:15 - May 10 by Jigsore

Well yes but that is always the gamble you are advocating never changing
[Post edited 10 May 2018 17:36]
Ian deserves better! on 17:35 - May 10 with 4976 viewsQPR_John

Ian deserves better! on 17:33 - May 10 by essextaxiboy

Thats just silly, no one suggests that those who think we should have stuck with Warnock put him above the club ...

But there was never such an outpouring of angst if my memory serves
[Post edited 10 May 2018 17:37]
Ian deserves better! on 17:38 - May 10 with 4945 viewsJigsore

Ian deserves better! on 17:34 - May 10 by QPR_John

Well yes but that is always the gamble you are advocating never changing
[Post edited 10 May 2018 17:36]

i was advocating him at least seeing out the last year of his contract and see what he can do with our prospects that are starting to flower in his first full year in charge. presuming something didn't go catastrophically wrong anyway.

whatever you think, if it's true that there were talks with McClaren prior to moving Holloway on then that is very poor.
[Post edited 10 May 2018 17:39]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Ian deserves better! on 17:38 - May 10 with 4937 viewsessextaxiboy

First game of the season Rangers start with Chris Martin and Washington up top ...you heard it here first ..
Ian deserves better! on 17:40 - May 10 with 4921 viewsQPR_John

Ian deserves better! on 17:38 - May 10 by Jigsore

i was advocating him at least seeing out the last year of his contract and see what he can do with our prospects that are starting to flower in his first full year in charge. presuming something didn't go catastrophically wrong anyway.

whatever you think, if it's true that there were talks with McClaren prior to moving Holloway on then that is very poor.
[Post edited 10 May 2018 17:39]

Do you really think any club that dispenses with the services of its manager has not already made efforts to arrange a replacement.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024