Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quest 21:33 - Nov 10 with 5005 viewsloftboy

Colin Murray and Michael Brown have just decided that we need to buy a talisman in January, don’t these fûckers do any research as I’m pretty sure we have an embargo in January.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Quest on 21:37 - Nov 10 with 4947 viewsCiderwithRsie

One of these I expect:

https://www.carscoops.com/2016/06/2016-renault-talisman-driven-is-it/
Quest on 21:50 - Nov 10 with 4848 viewsGloryHunter

Colin Murray is a moron.
Quest on 21:52 - Nov 10 with 4833 viewssmegma

As soon as I heard him say it I thought 'call yourself a football fanatic/journalist' ??
Quest on 21:55 - Nov 10 with 4816 viewsHordleHoop

Didn’t like Brown the player.
Don’t like Brown the pundit.
They just trot out all the same comments. Do they even watch.
He was enthusing about the Norwich striker and his great “lifted” finish for the winner. Looked like the defender deflected his clearance onto him as far as I could see
Quest on 21:57 - Nov 10 with 4799 viewsthame_hoops

Quest on 21:50 - Nov 10 by GloryHunter

Colin Murray is a moron.

He’s an alright guy, watched many a baseball game with him at the maple leaf pub in Covent Garden, he’s down to earth and knows his sports....usually
Quest on 22:02 - Nov 10 with 4742 viewssmegma

Quest on 21:57 - Nov 10 by thame_hoops

He’s an alright guy, watched many a baseball game with him at the maple leaf pub in Covent Garden, he’s down to earth and knows his sports....usually

He's been excellent on Countdown this week
Quest on 22:04 - Nov 10 with 4729 viewsGloryHunter

Colin Murray has calmed down since the BBC sacked him for the first time, but he still loves the sound of his own voice too much. Like Alan Green, he's an Ulsterman who thinks that people want to hear his opinions rather than just hear a commentary on the match.
Quest on 13:38 - Nov 12 with 4095 viewsSonofNorfolt

Having met him a couple of times I can confirm he knows very little about football.
Login to get fewer ads

Quest on 14:56 - Nov 12 with 3914 viewss1cRanger

Another dreadful ill-informed publisher claiming that we should sign some players in January - http://sportwitness.co.uk/qpr-head-france-scouting-mission-two-players-display-t
Quest on 15:14 - Nov 12 with 3865 viewskensalriser

It's not a complete embargo, though.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Quest on 15:21 - Nov 12 with 3846 viewsDannyPaddox

"QPR interested in highly rated African striker January M'Bargo currently playing for French League 4 outfit Racing Boule Shít"

Le Monde du Poppycoque
Quest on 16:16 - Nov 12 with 3735 viewsolderR

Quest on 15:21 - Nov 12 by DannyPaddox

"QPR interested in highly rated African striker January M'Bargo currently playing for French League 4 outfit Racing Boule Shít"

Le Monde du Poppycoque

Tres bien.
Quest on 16:59 - Nov 12 with 3665 viewsBoston

Quest on 15:14 - Nov 12 by kensalriser

It's not a complete embargo, though.

No embargo is.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Quest on 18:38 - Nov 12 with 3506 viewsMOT4QPR

As I understand it, we are allowed to buy new players in Jan only if we sell a player for more than the incoming players value and pay the new one a maximum of 75% of the outgoing players salary. if that makes sense. ( The 'powers that be' do like to make these things as complex as possible don't they!! )
Quest on 19:07 - Nov 12 with 3451 viewsRoller

We can only replace players on a one-out one-in basis. The incoming player must be a free transfer whose wages must be no more than 75% of those of the outgoing player and also no more than £600k per year.

We are allowed to sign U-23 players but they cannot play for the first team this season.
Quest on 19:11 - Nov 12 with 3442 viewsPhildo

Quest on 15:21 - Nov 12 by DannyPaddox

Le Monde du Poppycoque

Will M’Bargo be able to play in the play off final?
Quest on 00:32 - Nov 13 with 3207 viewsJigsore

i can't possibly compete with the jokes in this thread so i'll say it - isn't Freeman our talisman??

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Quest on 00:42 - Nov 13 with 3203 viewsbob566

Its an amazing achievement from mclaren to have us a couple of points off forest. He doesnt get enough credit imho.
Quest on 01:14 - Nov 13 with 3190 viewstimcocking

Quest on 22:02 - Nov 10 by smegma

He's been excellent on Countdown this week

Always liked countdown. Sometimes can beat the contestants. My brother pretty much always beats them. Shouldn't think Gav's missed many conundrums.
Quest on 07:58 - Nov 13 with 3051 viewsTheChef

Come mister talisman tally me banana.

or this superior version :)

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Quest on 09:07 - Nov 13 with 2989 viewsTonto

Quest on 19:07 - Nov 12 by Roller

We can only replace players on a one-out one-in basis. The incoming player must be a free transfer whose wages must be no more than 75% of those of the outgoing player and also no more than £600k per year.

We are allowed to sign U-23 players but they cannot play for the first team this season.

Only £600k a year? Adhley Cole will be beating his steering whee and weeping in disgust at the very thought...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Quest on 09:18 - Nov 13 with 2975 viewssimmo

I don't mind Murray, he's a good presenter and does seem to give a shit about the league. Brown offers nothing though, same as most of the guests.

I wouldn't criticise too harshly people that don't know we're under an embargo, but would have thought a researcher might have picked it up. That being said we can still buy in Jan, but only a part of any money we make - so if Freeman goes we can use part of that for something new - not that we'll be able to afford a 'talisman' though, whatever that means.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Quest on 17:39 - Nov 13 with 2772 viewsPinnerPaul

Quest on 09:18 - Nov 13 by simmo

I don't mind Murray, he's a good presenter and does seem to give a shit about the league. Brown offers nothing though, same as most of the guests.

I wouldn't criticise too harshly people that don't know we're under an embargo, but would have thought a researcher might have picked it up. That being said we can still buy in Jan, but only a part of any money we make - so if Freeman goes we can use part of that for something new - not that we'll be able to afford a 'talisman' though, whatever that means.

If you present a Football League show , yes you would expect him (or the production team) to know!

It was fairly extensively reported at the time after all!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024