Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich? 22:51 - Mar 5 with 3899 viewsconnell10

How are they top of the league?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Norwich? on 22:54 - Mar 5 with 3103 viewsdaveB

god knows, when we played them in September I thought they were dreadful and offered nothing in the game but they keep winning
Norwich? on 23:11 - Mar 5 with 3048 viewsconnell10

Norwich? on 22:54 - Mar 5 by daveB

god knows, when we played them in September I thought they were dreadful and offered nothing in the game but they keep winning

Are they a well run club? Have they breached ffp?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Norwich? on 23:21 - Mar 5 with 3034 viewsNorthernr

Wasn't very taken with them at ours, thought they were very dull and lucky. Didn't think much to their manager in the first 18 months either, thought he was trading off Wagner's achievements at Huddersfield. But I've seen them half a dozen times since Christmas and they've been absolutely brilliant, great football and very attacking. Looking forward to watching them Friday. Best and most consistent team in our league atm IMO.
Norwich? on 23:24 - Mar 5 with 3028 viewsted_hendrix

Daniel Farke the Norwich Manager showed that the intricate complexity of life and the intricate relationships among life-forms could emerge and survive from natural processes with no need for an outside right (or left) or the odd over lapping full back. Daniel opened the human mind to pursuing natural science unimpaired by supernatural prejudices. His theory was so revolutionary that some Norwich fans still doubt it.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Norwich? on 04:30 - Mar 6 with 2904 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I’ve got a sneaky feeling they’re top because they’ve accumulated more points. I might be wrong of course, but I’m of the view that league tables are like Shakira’s hips: they don’t lie!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Norwich? on 06:18 - Mar 6 with 2862 viewsPey

Because they had a brilliant run after beating us at loftus road as have Hull and Preston.
Sometimes we think we don't matter in this league but we actually do.
Looks like we are the perfect opponnent to get out of trouble or have a go for the title.

Leicester comes to mind as well when they won the championship going on a string of good results after they won that game at loftus road due to that squirrel.
Norwich? on 08:35 - Mar 6 with 2740 viewsenfieldargh

Self belief
Pukki
Good blend of youth and experience
Pukki
Never say die attitude
Pukki
Manager wot talks funny
Pukki

I actually think Steipleman and I think it’s Hernandes are excellent going forward

At ours they were lucky with the own goal but they moved the ball around effortlessly and very rarely gave it away.

The other team I rate is knob end and that’s one of the few defeats they have suffered of late.

Not fond of Norwich but hope they and either Sheffield Utd grab top spots with Preston getting play off win

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Norwich? on 09:26 - Mar 6 with 2657 viewsterryb

Norwich? on 23:11 - Mar 5 by connell10

Are they a well run club? Have they breached ffp?

I wouldn't think they are anywhere near breaching FFP.

Not because they sell out for nearly every match (with prices close to ours), but because of the transfer fees they have received for their younger players.

I think Maddison & the two Murphy's all came from their youth system & were sold for large fees. Maybe £40 million combined?

Earlier in the season, after seeing them play us & Ipswich, I said this was the worst Norwich side in my lifeime & they would be relegated! I might have got that wrong!
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich? on 09:52 - Mar 6 with 2626 viewsCamberleyR

Norwich? on 09:26 - Mar 6 by terryb

I wouldn't think they are anywhere near breaching FFP.

Not because they sell out for nearly every match (with prices close to ours), but because of the transfer fees they have received for their younger players.

I think Maddison & the two Murphy's all came from their youth system & were sold for large fees. Maybe £40 million combined?

Earlier in the season, after seeing them play us & Ipswich, I said this was the worst Norwich side in my lifeime & they would be relegated! I might have got that wrong!

Maddison was signed from Coventry but was only 19 at the time so I imagine they would have only paid between 1-1.5 million tops for him (fee was undisclosed).

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Norwich? on 12:42 - Mar 6 with 2511 viewsstowmarketrange

Norwich? on 06:18 - Mar 6 by Pey

Because they had a brilliant run after beating us at loftus road as have Hull and Preston.
Looks like we are the perfect opponnent to get out of trouble or have a go for the title.

Leicester comes to mind as well when they won the championship going on a string of good results after they won that game at loftus road due to that squirrel.

Or you could mention the 5-1 stuffing they gave as we departed the premier league with free beer all round.
Didn’t they win the bloody premier league the following season?
Norwich? on 12:46 - Mar 6 with 2501 viewsjohnhoop

Norwich? on 06:18 - Mar 6 by Pey

I’d say Vardy looks more like a ferret but apart from that I think you’re right.
Norwich? on 12:50 - Mar 6 with 2489 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Although they were quite fortunate to beat us that day, I did think they were one of the better sides I have seen this season. Not so much that day but since then on TV.
Norwich? on 12:57 - Mar 6 with 2464 viewsstowmarketrange

Norwich? on 12:50 - Mar 6 by CroydonCaptJack

Although they were quite fortunate to beat us that day, I did think they were one of the better sides I have seen this season. Not so much that day but since then on TV.

I think this is one of the worst quality championships for a while,and all 3 teams that go up will face a real struggle next season.Norwich are probably the best of a bad bunch.
Norwich? on 14:06 - Mar 6 with 2401 viewsonlyrinmoray

The way they took Leeds apart at Elland Road was a joy to behold. They seem to leak loads of goals but score loads usually in the last 10minutes of games. Pukki has been a brilliant signing. They've a lot of excellent unknown players usually with names ending with "mann "

They will go up and hopefully Sheff Utd I like them both have excellent faithful support

I think they will struggle in the Premiership a bit like Fulham too good for the Championship not good enough for the Premiership
Norwich? on 14:42 - Mar 6 with 2361 viewsderbyhoop

Typical Championship winning side.

Well organised, difficult to beat, with a goalscorer. Pukki has to be the signing of the season.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Norwich? on 15:07 - Mar 6 with 2323 viewsCamberleyR

Norwich? on 14:42 - Mar 6 by derbyhoop

Typical Championship winning side.

Well organised, difficult to beat, with a goalscorer. Pukki has to be the signing of the season.

A free transfer as well.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Norwich? on 15:16 - Mar 6 with 2304 viewskensalriser

Norwich? on 15:07 - Mar 6 by CamberleyR

A free transfer as well.

Why didn't we sign him? Fckin Evil Les, Lee Hoos, McClaren and Fernandes sleeping on the job again. Bstards.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Norwich? on 15:34 - Mar 6 with 2275 viewsTacticalR

Does anybody know if we will still be in Europe when we play Norwich on 6th April?

Air hostess clique

Norwich? on 15:37 - Mar 6 with 2264 viewskensalriser

Norwich? on 15:34 - Mar 6 by TacticalR

Does anybody know if we will still be in Europe when we play Norwich on 6th April?

Are you expecting a significant geological event?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Norwich? on 16:44 - Mar 6 with 2215 viewsTacticalR

Norwich? on 15:37 - Mar 6 by kensalriser

Are you expecting a significant geological event?

Yes, we might have broken off and be drifting across the Atlantic by then.

Air hostess clique

Norwich? on 16:47 - Mar 6 with 2208 viewsstowmarketrange

Norwich? on 16:44 - Mar 6 by TacticalR

Yes, we might have broken off and be drifting across the Atlantic by then.

Don’t worry because Trump will build a wall across the Atlantic and make us pay for it.
Norwich? on 17:15 - Mar 6 with 2178 viewsYorkRanger

Norwich? on 23:21 - Mar 5 by Northernr

Wasn't very taken with them at ours, thought they were very dull and lucky. Didn't think much to their manager in the first 18 months either, thought he was trading off Wagner's achievements at Huddersfield. But I've seen them half a dozen times since Christmas and they've been absolutely brilliant, great football and very attacking. Looking forward to watching them Friday. Best and most consistent team in our league atm IMO.

Agreed and also stuck with their Manager even when it was going brilliantly - quite novel that....
Norwich? on 17:26 - Mar 6 with 2164 viewsPey

Norwich? on 12:46 - Mar 6 by johnhoop

I’d say Vardy looks more like a ferret but apart from that I think you’re right.

Norwich? on 17:35 - Mar 6 with 2145 viewsPey

We already went over there all white flags up, knowing we would not stay in the PL as i remember and Leicester had the chance be in the Pl next season after and yes we all know what happened ....
they became the PL winners.
Also if i remember right they were positioned 20th around this time in the season.
Insane business if you add these things up.
Norwich? on 23:39 - Mar 8 with 1827 viewseghamranger

Another 3 points tonight even though they had one shot on target.

Leroy Fer didn’t play..., surprised he’s not moved to China or USA
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024