Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People you wanna slap 10:12 - Jan 24 with 29570 viewsconnell10

Not through anything they do or say just by the way they look. For me Freddie Mercury just something about his face that was eeewwww!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
People you wanna slap on 10:14 - Jan 24 with 12675 viewsloftboy

Owen jones.

Poll: Who’s starting between the sticks v Preston?

4
People you wanna slap on 10:15 - Jan 24 with 12666 viewsCroydonCaptJack

A tough opener given the bloke is dead mate

Jordan Henderson is number one for me. Eminently punchable.

Poll: Do we need another Eze thread?

0
People you wanna slap on 10:18 - Jan 24 with 12646 viewsLongsufferingR

Ellie Goulding
John Barrowman
1
People you wanna slap on 10:21 - Jan 24 with 12629 viewsconnell10

People you wanna slap on 10:15 - Jan 24 by CroydonCaptJack

A tough opener given the bloke is dead mate

Jordan Henderson is number one for me. Eminently punchable.


I think it was his livery lips and buck teeth ( Mr Burns shudder)

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

1
People you wanna slap on 10:21 - Jan 24 with 12624 viewsconnell10

People you wanna slap on 10:14 - Jan 24 by loftboy

Owen jones.


You gotta to support Chelsea to do this mate!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
People you wanna slap on 10:29 - Jan 24 with 12599 viewsizlingtonhoop

People you wanna slap on 10:14 - Jan 24 by loftboy

Owen jones.


And that's where it starts
3
People you wanna slap on 10:38 - Jan 24 with 12566 viewsBakes

That dirty bell ringing tramp from Portsmouth, he needs a slap and a wash and then another slap for good measure.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2020 10:41]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

0
People you wanna slap on 10:48 - Jan 24 with 12504 viewsW7Ranger

3
Login to get fewer ads

People you wanna slap on 10:49 - Jan 24 with 12494 viewsW7Ranger

I know who Tony Drago wants to slap...


1
People you wanna slap on 10:50 - Jan 24 with 12489 viewsMick_S

What do I win?


Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

3
People you wanna slap on 10:53 - Jan 24 with 12474 viewsaston_hoop

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon - a slap is about the level of debate he understands too

Jon Bon Jovi - can't stand his awful music or his smug face, I'd enjoy that one a lot

John Terry - obvious reasons

Russell Howard - you're not a commedian, please stop

Kalvin Phillips - But I'd actually let Geoff Cameron do it

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

2
People you wanna slap on 10:55 - Jan 24 with 12463 viewsgobbles

Carole Malone.
And it is for everything she says and does
0
People you wanna slap on 11:12 - Jan 24 with 12396 viewsDorse

I have always felt that Ricky Gervais would benefit from the occasional slap. Not especially hard, just every now and then.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

3
People you wanna slap on 11:20 - Jan 24 with 12363 viewsrobith

People you wanna slap on 11:12 - Jan 24 by Dorse

I have always felt that Ricky Gervais would benefit from the occasional slap. Not especially hard, just every now and then.


He has the real air of a man who's never been punched doesn't he.

Except for the time Garry Shandling verbally bodied him so hard, Gervais cancelled the show

0
People you wanna slap on 11:25 - Jan 24 with 12341 viewsCroydonCaptJack

People you wanna slap on 10:38 - Jan 24 by Bakes

That dirty bell ringing tramp from Portsmouth, he needs a slap and a wash and then another slap for good measure.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2020 10:41]


He was on the box the other day I noticed.
He owns a book shop and he tweeted out that for the first time ever he hadn't sold one book that day.
Due to re-tweets etc he was inundated the following day.

Poll: Do we need another Eze thread?

0
People you wanna slap on 11:26 - Jan 24 with 12335 viewsGloucs_R

People you wanna slap on 10:14 - Jan 24 by loftboy

Owen jones.


and Rebecca Long-Bailey....she has a proper little smug face

Poll: Are we staying up?

1
People you wanna slap on 11:28 - Jan 24 with 12332 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Top 3 people I'd like to slap:

1. James Corden
2. James Corden
3. James Corden
8
People you wanna slap on 11:41 - Jan 24 with 12274 viewsLoftgirl

People you wanna slap on 10:14 - Jan 24 by loftboy

Owen jones.


Aled Jones.
0
People you wanna slap on 11:44 - Jan 24 with 12254 viewsRog

David Cameron. Needs a good and proper slapping for so many reasons.
1
People you wanna slap on 11:46 - Jan 24 with 12240 viewsLoftgirl

Anyone with face or neck tattoos.
John Terry.
Garth Crooks.
1
People you wanna slap on 11:46 - Jan 24 with 12239 viewsconnell10

People you wanna slap on 10:15 - Jan 24 by CroydonCaptJack

A tough opener given the bloke is dead mate

Jordan Henderson is number one for me. Eminently punchable.


Sorry mate ment to up arrow that!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

1
People you wanna slap on 11:48 - Jan 24 with 12233 viewsBlackCrowe

John Bercow, Nigel Farage, David Warner.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

0
People you wanna slap on 11:49 - Jan 24 with 12233 viewsWoodlaneR

Cesar Azpilicueta
0
People you wanna slap on 11:50 - Jan 24 with 12229 viewsconnell10

Richard Branson has got a face that needs a slap!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

4
People you wanna slap on 11:54 - Jan 24 with 12216 viewsDando

Judy Murray
2
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026