Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Paddy’s Day everyone 10:52 - Mar 17 with 1477 viewsjohncharles

The pubs in West London would normally be heaving today. I know it’s 10mins to opening time but the crowds would be gathering. Wonder what it will like today.

Strong and stable my arse.

Happy Paddy’s Day everyone on 10:55 - Mar 17 with 1469 viewsthame_hoops

I parked on Queens gate to walk down to a client and i heard birds singing and very little traffic. cafes were empty, even starbucks on Gloucester road which is usually heaving.
Happy Paddy’s Day everyone on 10:57 - Mar 17 with 1455 viewspaulparker

Supposed to be going out tonight to an Irish pub but don’t know what to do for the best
Also Spent the best part of £400 On shopping the last few days so have to watch the pennies

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Happy Paddy’s Day everyone on 11:05 - Mar 17 with 1427 viewsjohncharles

It’s always a good idea to have some extra toilet rolls for the day after St. Patrick’s but 400 quids worth ??

Strong and stable my arse.

Happy Paddy’s Day everyone on 11:19 - Mar 17 with 1403 viewsstowmarketrange

My local (2 1/2 miles away) doesn’t open on Monday or Tuesdays anyway.I can take a drive into Stowmarket (6 miles away) but todays last bus home left yesterday.And I don’t fancy the walk home in darkness.
The joys of living in the country.Happy st Patrick’s day to you all.
Happy Paddy’s Day everyone on 12:41 - Mar 17 with 1318 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Yes, it's St. Patrick's Day, so it's Muppets' Day again:_

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Happy Paddy’s Day everyone on 15:28 - Mar 17 with 1236 viewsToast_R

Ganleys Irish pub in Morden has shut, never known it to be closed but on Paddy's day is unprecedented. Shit getting real.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024