Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There’s no escape - Fans forum 23:15 - Jun 25 with 1768 viewsNorthernr

Minutes from tonight's forum. Some of the questions seemed to come from people completely unaware of anything that's happened in this country over the last four months. But there's stuff in here on why we can't use U23s in the first team games, why the club shop has been so sht, and where we go from here...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/52516
There’s no escape - Fans forum on 00:31 - Jun 26 with 1654 viewsLazyFan

I bought the pink one on sale.

Where there are workplaces that refuse to let you wear your football shirts, it's useful for showing you support QPR on Pink Breast Cancer day, where they would look mean if they objected.

TicTacs

zzzzzzzzzz

There’s no escape - Fans forum on 06:59 - Jun 26 with 1452 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks for the report.

Some good info in there, and come good news - particularly on the training ground.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

There’s no escape - Fans forum on 08:41 - Jun 26 with 1296 viewsNoelmc

Thanks Clive. Really appreciate the detailed write up as I couldn’t access the forum on-line.

Once again Warburton, Ferdinand & Hoos demonstrated the benefits of direct communication with fans. Loved Lee’s honesty on the Club Shop. We are lucky to have him.
There’s no escape - Fans forum on 09:35 - Jun 26 with 1171 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I actually thought this was more useful than previous years.
There’s no escape - Fans forum on 10:10 - Jun 26 with 1106 viewsstevec

Seems the owners are doing their bit, and some. And as for 65% of season ticket holders not requesting a refund, that is quite phenomenal.

Given all that, I'm surprised the proverbial 'Elephant in the room', social distanced of course, wasn't mentioned.
There’s no escape - Fans forum on 10:13 - Jun 26 with 1100 viewsNewhopphoops

"Chief executive Lee Hoos seemed to approach QPR with caution at first having been warned repeatedly that the place was a fecking viper’s nest but now seems to jovially see us for the absolute small-time loons we are."

There’s no escape - Fans forum on 11:31 - Jun 26 with 957 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Does anyone know how many people watched the game online against Barnsley and how this compares with people watching online when people can go to the ground?
There’s no escape - Fans forum on 14:08 - Jun 26 with 680 viewsEsox_Lucius

I was surprised that no-one approached the elephant in the room of Warburton not doing any defensive coaching, even if it was just to ask if it was true or not.

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

There’s no escape - Fans forum on 14:13 - Jun 26 with 672 viewsNorthernr

There’s no escape - Fans forum on 14:08 - Jun 26 by Esox_Lucius

I was surprised that no-one approached the elephant in the room of Warburton not doing any defensive coaching, even if it was just to ask if it was true or not.

I guess that came up in the goalkeeper question.

I was down there for one day in pre-season watching training and they ran a defensive drill for a good while that day. Full sized goal on a third of a pitch, 4 defenders and a keeper trying to stop a group of attackers for five minutes.

They were rubbish at it, alarmingly so, one of the defences that had first teamers in it shipped five goals in five minutes at one point, but it was a defensive drill and they did run it

This post has been edited by an administrator
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024