Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adomah incoming? 19:28 - Oct 1 with 14362 viewsconnell10

According to Dave Mac

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Adomah incoming? on 19:30 - Oct 1 with 6099 viewsflynnbo

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-looking-to-sign-albert-adomah-on-permane
Adomah incoming? on 19:33 - Oct 1 with 6071 viewsconnell10

He was a good player I dont know about now though?

Adomah incoming? on 19:45 - Oct 1 with 5989 viewsrsonist

Albert Adomah by PeterHucker 17 Sep 2020 23:25
2 days in a row he has tweeted videos of him wearing a QPR shirt.
He seems to be dropping some pretty heavy hints in the replies that he'd love to wear the shirt for real.

Yes I know he's probably way out of our league wageswise but he's not getting on the pitch much at Forest.
Worth an approach for a season-long loan with Forest still paying most of his wages?

https://twitter.com/uncs37/status/1306710379754598405?s=20

Adomah by Hastings_Hoops 28 Sep 2020 23:04
I notice that Albert has started wearing Arsenal, Forest and Boro shirts in his recent twitter exhibitions. That will disappoint some of the twits out there.

Adomah incoming? on 19:47 - Oct 1 with 5973 viewseghamranger

Least he’s a fan and will play for the club... could be a great person in the changing room..
Adomah incoming? on 19:48 - Oct 1 with 5960 viewsflynnbo

Adomah incoming? on 19:47 - Oct 1 by eghamranger

Least he’s a fan and will play for the club... could be a great person in the changing room..

Like Arthur Gnohere?
Adomah incoming? on 20:19 - Oct 1 with 5788 viewsBklynRanger

This is the only one of these where I'll ever have a decent sauce - can confirm he's trying to make it happen.
Adomah incoming? on 20:27 - Oct 1 with 5728 viewsflynnbo

Adomah incoming? on 20:19 - Oct 1 by BklynRanger

This is the only one of these where I'll ever have a decent sauce - can confirm he's trying to make it happen.

Fingers crossed in that case. Who was our last Albert if it comes off?
Adomah incoming? on 20:53 - Oct 1 with 5577 viewscolinallcars

Adomah incoming? on 20:27 - Oct 1 by flynnbo

Albert RN ?
Login to get fewer ads

Adomah incoming? on 20:56 - Oct 1 with 5551 viewsted_hendrix

Adomah incoming? on 20:27 - Oct 1 by flynnbo

Albert Tatlock.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Adomah incoming? on 21:06 - Oct 1 with 5477 viewsVancouverHoop

Adomah incoming? on 20:56 - Oct 1 by ted_hendrix

Albert Tatlock.

He was a Stockport County supporter. Behind the goal every Saturday IIRC.
Adomah incoming? on 21:07 - Oct 1 with 5475 viewsHooparoo

Adomah incoming? on 19:47 - Oct 1 by eghamranger

Agree. Who would have been the last actual fan we had playing for us - Peter Crouch?

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Adomah incoming? on 21:18 - Oct 1 with 5389 viewstkqpr

Adomah incoming? on 21:07 - Oct 1 by Hooparoo

Agree. Who would have been the last actual fan we had playing for us - Peter Crouch?

Marc Bircham?
Adomah incoming? on 21:18 - Oct 1 with 5389 viewshantssi

Gallen, Cook, Bircham, all in the same team as well!
Adomah incoming? on 21:34 - Oct 1 with 5289 viewsGloryHunter

That bloke from Aldershot?

Edit: Adam Miller, 2004-2006 15 apps, 0 goals.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2020 21:50]
Adomah incoming? on 21:39 - Oct 1 with 5268 viewsGloryHunter

The day the lion ate Albert:

Adomah incoming? on 21:48 - Oct 1 with 5202 viewsTomS

As a generalisation, my view of wingers at 33 years of age is that while they want to dribble past players and leave defenders in their wake, their bodies won't let them do it.
Adomah incoming? on 21:51 - Oct 1 with 5180 viewsLongsufferingR

Bosingwa?
Adomah incoming? on 22:13 - Oct 1 with 5017 viewsCiderwithRsie

Matt Ingram, surely?

Before him there was D J Campbell, which given that no-one here seems to even remember he played for us is a bit of a cautionary tale for anyone assuming a player who has done well elsewhere and is a QPR fan is automatically going to be a success.

Key to this story is whether or not Adomah's willing to fit in our post-Covid wage structure and available on a free.
Adomah incoming? on 22:18 - Oct 1 with 4968 viewsconnell10

Adomah incoming? on 19:45 - Oct 1 by rsonist

Albert Adomah by PeterHucker 17 Sep 2020 23:25
2 days in a row he has tweeted videos of him wearing a QPR shirt.
He seems to be dropping some pretty heavy hints in the replies that he'd love to wear the shirt for real.

Yes I know he's probably way out of our league wageswise but he's not getting on the pitch much at Forest.
Worth an approach for a season-long loan with Forest still paying most of his wages?

https://twitter.com/uncs37/status/1306710379754598405?s=20

Adomah by Hastings_Hoops 28 Sep 2020 23:04
I notice that Albert has started wearing Arsenal, Forest and Boro shirts in his recent twitter exhibitions. That will disappoint some of the twits out there.

?????

Adomah incoming? on 22:20 - Oct 1 with 4956 viewswortonranger

Adomah incoming? on 21:48 - Oct 1 by TomS

As a generalisation, my view of wingers at 33 years of age is that while they want to dribble past players and leave defenders in their wake, their bodies won't let them do it.

Try telling Stanley Matthews that!
Adomah incoming? on 22:34 - Oct 1 with 4865 viewsGloryHunter

"Key to this story is whether or not Adomah's willing to fit in our post-Covid wage structure and available on a free."

Albert seems like a bright lad. Maybe he has banked his previous football earnings, rather than p*ssing it away on a Bentley, and maybe he sees the writing on the wall regarding the current state of football finances, and realises that a couple of years' swansong on £5k a week with the club he loves wouldn't be a bad move.
Adomah incoming? on 23:11 - Oct 1 with 4725 viewsbosh67

I get the feeling that we may see a real resurgence in his energy if he does come here. At least he will actually be able to celebrate a goal here. I've never seen anyone look more crest fallen when they scored. When he scored the pen against us for Villa at the Loft End he looked like he had just gone out the backyard and shot Old Yellow. He looked like Willem Dafoe in Platoon after the second.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Adomah incoming? on 23:41 - Oct 1 with 4617 viewsJigsore

Adomah incoming? on 22:13 - Oct 1 by CiderwithRsie

Matt Ingram, surely?

Before him there was D J Campbell, which given that no-one here seems to even remember he played for us is a bit of a cautionary tale for anyone assuming a player who has done well elsewhere and is a QPR fan is automatically going to be a success.

Key to this story is whether or not Adomah's willing to fit in our post-Covid wage structure and available on a free.

hey he got a nice goal when we dicked Wolves 0-3 away

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Adomah incoming? on 00:13 - Oct 2 with 4533 viewsCiderwithRsie

Adomah incoming? on 22:34 - Oct 1 by GloryHunter

"Key to this story is whether or not Adomah's willing to fit in our post-Covid wage structure and available on a free."

Albert seems like a bright lad. Maybe he has banked his previous football earnings, rather than p*ssing it away on a Bentley, and maybe he sees the writing on the wall regarding the current state of football finances, and realises that a couple of years' swansong on £5k a week with the club he loves wouldn't be a bad move.

Maybe so, and that would be encouraging.

So long as he doesn't see it as too much of a swansong, it's supposed to be us that want a leisure activity on Saturday afternoons, not the actual players.
Adomah incoming? on 08:02 - Oct 2 with 4140 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Gareth Ainsworth was suppost to be a bit crook when we got him according to the Cardiff fans we asked on rivals.

You never know.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024