Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please, please, please - KEEP THE FAITH! 13:57 - Dec 13 with 1471 viewssmuttsontour

There has been a seismic confidence shift feeling detected after yesterday's defeat, particularly towards the management. This type of rhetoric is usually reserved for the #AnnouceRavel crew on instagram/twitter. Granted, it's not great, the stats don't lie, HOWEVER (!) please be reminded of the wider financial ramifications if we were to swing the axe yet again. Just a polite reminder that we are downscaling in financial operations and we would be very hard pressed to get a manager of similar philosophy and pedigree as The Warbsmeister!

Keep The Faith.

Please, please, please - KEEP THE FAITH! on 14:07 - Dec 13 with 1418 viewsNed_Kennedys

There are much bigger financial ramifications if we are relegated which is a serious risk if Warburton cannot turn it around though....
Let’s hope he can do so, starting on Tuesday.
Please, please, please - KEEP THE FAITH! on 14:09 - Dec 13 with 1404 viewsBoston

Would he have the complete confidence and backing of the Board?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Please, please, please - KEEP THE FAITH! on 14:44 - Dec 13 with 1298 views2Thomas2Bowles

Well, you got your own thread out of it I suppose.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Please, please, please - KEEP THE FAITH! on 15:31 - Dec 13 with 1229 viewsfrancisbowles

I'm keeping the faith but we do have to try something different. We aren't getting enough attackers in the box and we are to slow to get the ball in.

We don't necessarily need to abandon Warbsball completely just mix it up a bit more. Stop taking all our free kicks, outside the final third, quick and short and start to put some of those and some early long balls into the box. See if we can up our number of chances.
Please, please, please - KEEP THE FAITH! on 15:41 - Dec 13 with 1206 viewsnix

Please, please, please - KEEP THE FAITH! on 15:31 - Dec 13 by francisbowles

I'm keeping the faith but we do have to try something different. We aren't getting enough attackers in the box and we are to slow to get the ball in.

We don't necessarily need to abandon Warbsball completely just mix it up a bit more. Stop taking all our free kicks, outside the final third, quick and short and start to put some of those and some early long balls into the box. See if we can up our number of chances.

I agree we need more players in the box. Looking at Dykes scoring reel at his last club, he's either running onto a ball starting from outside the pen or there are several other teammates in the box creating more space and distracting the defenders. Atm we're putting the ball in when he's pretty static AND on his own in the box.
Please, please, please - KEEP THE FAITH! on 16:05 - Dec 13 with 1158 viewsplasmahoop

I'm not sure our opinion will make that much difference. Hasselbaink/holloway/mclaren have all fallen by the wayside when in approximately similar positions. So I fear they might once again. I really want it to work out for Warburton, and it certainly is difficult to lose the calibre of players we have and be competitive. But the signs are not good, and changing the manager is something the board an influence
Please, please, please - KEEP THE FAITH! on 16:09 - Dec 13 with 1144 viewsWatford_Ranger

Please, please, please - KEEP THE FAITH! on 15:31 - Dec 13 by francisbowles

Absolute agree about set pieces. There’s no shame in chucking it into the box from wide inside their half rather than three passes, back to Dieng to hoof forward anyway.
Please, please, please - KEEP THE FAITH! on 16:49 - Dec 13 with 1019 viewsLongsufferingR

Please, please, please - KEEP THE FAITH! on 16:09 - Dec 13 by Watford_Ranger

Absolute agree about set pieces. There’s no shame in chucking it into the box from wide inside their half rather than three passes, back to Dieng to hoof forward anyway.

Unfortunately your suggestion relies on the cross getting past the first defender which we seem unable to do.
Login to get fewer ads

Please, please, please - KEEP THE FAITH! on 17:34 - Dec 13 with 915 viewsTGRRRSSS

Not entirely fair as some personnel have come and gone, but since Project Restart our results haven't been that great if I recall.

I also wasn't impressed with some of the moaning MW did from that time either to be honest.

Too many I suspect think if we went down we'd wallop L1 - I wonder whether we could do a double relegation more likely.

Doubt MW or many of the so called top names of the moment will be around long if we do...

Nor will Eze type transfers come in either........
[Post edited 13 Dec 2020 17:44]
Please, please, please - KEEP THE FAITH! on 17:45 - Dec 13 with 884 viewskernowhoop

Please, please, please - KEEP THE FAITH! on 15:41 - Dec 13 by nix

I agree we need more players in the box. Looking at Dykes scoring reel at his last club, he's either running onto a ball starting from outside the pen or there are several other teammates in the box creating more space and distracting the defenders. Atm we're putting the ball in when he's pretty static AND on his own in the box.

Fair comment. We do not play to his strengths. Maybe we are hoping that he will adapt and it is taking time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024