Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Willock’s moment of clarity shines through the chaos — Report 14:41 - Mar 10 with 2364 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/54488/willock%E2%8
Willock’s moment of clarity shines through the chaos — Report on 14:53 - Mar 10 with 2309 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"Ebere Eze, Bright Osayi-Samuel, Nahki Wells, Jordan Hugill, Ryan Manning, Jason Isringhausen, Jason Giambi, Johnny Damon all gone..."

Quality.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Willock’s moment of clarity shines through the chaos — Report on 15:24 - Mar 10 with 2193 viewsPinnerPaul

Cheers Clive.

Yes the 'nose bleed' fiasco annoyed me as well. LOTG specifically say that players shouldn't be treated on the pitch but like the 6 second 'rule' for Gks, this is just ignored by all.
Willock’s moment of clarity shines through the chaos — Report on 15:25 - Mar 10 with 2193 viewsStillwell

Argos Barnsley and Wycombe’s bell bottomed girls PE shorts - his work... 👏
Willock’s moment of clarity shines through the chaos — Report on 18:55 - Mar 10 with 1573 viewsAntti_Heinola

Willock’s moment of clarity shines through the chaos — Report on 15:24 - Mar 10 by PinnerPaul

Cheers Clive.

Yes the 'nose bleed' fiasco annoyed me as well. LOTG specifically say that players shouldn't be treated on the pitch but like the 6 second 'rule' for Gks, this is just ignored by all.

Really bizarre that, and then they just subbed him anyway!

Bare bones.

Willock’s moment of clarity shines through the chaos — Report on 19:30 - Mar 10 with 1476 viewscolinallcars

Super report.
Willock’s moment of clarity shines through the chaos — Report on 00:12 - Mar 11 with 1108 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Outstanding read as always despite the overwhelming workload Clive you keep bringing it week after crazy week.
A few posters picked up on the preview headline and another 1-0 will do nicely and save you writing it .
Chair is a brilliant player but it looks like BOS rubbed off on him ,a glance up and a slipped ball to CA was the play IMO.Even a blast to the opposite post would be a palm right to Charlies feet .I hope they work it out but its a nice time to support QPR. (this week at least )haha
Willock’s moment of clarity shines through the chaos — Report on 07:47 - Mar 11 with 928 viewsQPROslo

Willock’s moment of clarity shines through the chaos — Report on 15:24 - Mar 10 by PinnerPaul

Cheers Clive.

Aren't there separate rules for head injuries? Or perhaps his nose wasn't on his head, after the knock anyway. Perhaps where he got his name.
Willock’s moment of clarity shines through the chaos — Report on 15:15 - Mar 11 with 706 viewsPinnerPaul

Willock’s moment of clarity shines through the chaos — Report on 07:47 - Mar 11 by QPROslo

Aren't there separate rules for head injuries? Or perhaps his nose wasn't on his head, after the knock anyway. Perhaps where he got his name.

 "stops play if a player is seriously injured and ensures that the player is
removed from the field of play. An injured player may not be treated on the
field of play"

 "ensures that any player bleeding leaves the field of play. The player may
only re-enter on receiving a signal from the referee, who must be satisfied
that the bleeding has stopped and there is no blood on the equipment"

But as I say its routinely ignored by all for all injuries.
Login to get fewer ads

Willock’s moment of clarity shines through the chaos — Report on 09:46 - Mar 12 with 537 viewsfrancisbowles

Willock’s moment of clarity shines through the chaos — Report on 15:15 - Mar 11 by PinnerPaul

 "stops play if a player is seriously injured and ensures that the player is
removed from the field of play. An injured player may not be treated on the
field of play"

 "ensures that any player bleeding leaves the field of play. The player may
only re-enter on receiving a signal from the referee, who must be satisfied
that the bleeding has stopped and there is no blood on the equipment"

But as I say its routinely ignored by all for all injuries.

It gives the refs a chance to get their breath back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024