Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After fixture release how long until sky picks 16:59 - Jun 23 with 3250 viewslosethedrum

I was planning on buying train tickets at 9 am thursday but it would make sense to wait & see which games get moved for sky .
Does anyone have an idea when the first picks are ?
After fixture release how long until sky picks on 17:34 - Jun 23 with 3188 viewsdenhamhoop2

Might be prudent to wait a while to see whether we are allowed to attend or not
After fixture release how long until sky picks on 17:35 - Jun 23 with 3185 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I think I read somewhere that there will be a Championship game on the Friday night.

Other than that...

I know nothing

Poll: Expectations for this season?

After fixture release how long until sky picks on 20:17 - Jun 24 with 2966 viewsAddinall

After fixture release how long until sky picks on 17:35 - Jun 23 by CliveWilsonSaid

I think I read somewhere that there will be a Championship game on the Friday night.

Other than that...

I know nothing

I think it likely that Sky will be leaning toward promoted and relegated teams on the opening day.
After fixture release how long until sky picks on 20:45 - Jun 24 with 2906 viewscolinallcars

After fixture release how long until sky picks on 20:17 - Jun 24 by Addinall

I think it likely that Sky will be leaning toward promoted and relegated teams on the opening day.

I'm inclined to agree and hope they feature WBA or suchlike. My hatred of Sky would be even more acute if they nicked the first game back after nearly 18 months.
After fixture release how long until sky picks on 20:48 - Jun 24 with 2897 viewsstowmarketrange

I want to book train tickets to Hull and Middlesbrough,but it’s a long way to go just to sit in the pub and miss the games.
After fixture release how long until sky picks on 06:22 - Jun 25 with 2781 viewsdenhamhoop2

After fixture release how long until sky picks on 20:48 - Jun 24 by stowmarketrange

I want to book train tickets to Hull and Middlesbrough,but it’s a long way to go just to sit in the pub and miss the games.

Would not be shocked for Hull to be the lunchtime Saturday kick off on Sky
After fixture release how long until sky picks on 07:41 - Jun 25 with 2685 viewsstevec

Surprised if they’ll be any away fans allowed for a while yet.

I’d settle for access to home games for the time being.
After fixture release how long until sky picks on 08:12 - Jun 25 with 2641 viewsstowmarketrange

After fixture release how long until sky picks on 07:41 - Jun 25 by stevec

Maybe a limited amount of away fans is the way to go.Maybe 1,000 maximum?
If they can have 140,000 to watch cars going round in a circle and full crowds at tennis,I don’t see why we shouldn’t be allowed a limited number of fans at football matches.
Login to get fewer ads

After fixture release how long until sky picks on 09:01 - Jun 25 with 2583 viewsfrancisbowles

After fixture release how long until sky picks on 07:41 - Jun 25 by stevec

Yes, that and access to a stream for all away matches for no more than £10.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2021 9:09]
After fixture release how long until sky picks on 10:45 - Jun 25 with 2490 viewsPaddyhoops

After fixture release how long until sky picks on 08:12 - Jun 25 by stowmarketrange

If they can have 140,000 to watch cars going round in a circle and full crowds at tennis,I don’t see why we shouldn’t be allowed a limited number of fans at football matches.

Sorry Stow. I disapproved your comment. It should have been an approval. Fat fingers.
After fixture release how long until sky picks on 11:53 - Jun 25 with 2430 viewsderbyhoop

After fixture release how long until sky picks on 08:12 - Jun 25 by stowmarketrange

Both the F1 and tennis are being treated as "pilot" events.
I'm not sure that a (semi-) packed KPFS every fortnight would be advisable or qualify as a pilot.

However, if vaccination continues at the same rate the UK Govt should have lifted all restrictions by August, which is another 5-6 weeks away.

I'll be resorting to QPR+ this year as I don't intent to fly over for many games.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

After fixture release how long until sky picks on 13:43 - Jun 25 with 2348 viewsloftboy

They’re letting 140000 into silverstone so no reason why they can’t reopen football grounds.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

After fixture release how long until sky picks on 15:29 - Jun 25 with 2274 viewsMick_S

After fixture release how long until sky picks on 13:43 - Jun 25 by loftboy

They’re letting 140000 into silverstone so no reason why they can’t reopen football grounds.

Getting home will be enjoyable. Always look on the bright side/bah humbug.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

After fixture release how long until sky picks on 17:16 - Jul 1 with 1960 viewslosethedrum

Here are August fixtures so far .
No less than 5 games on the 1st weekend .
https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/tv-games/domestic-efl-games/
After fixture release how long until sky picks on 19:40 - Jul 1 with 1860 viewsstowmarketrange

After fixture release how long until sky picks on 17:16 - Jul 1 by losethedrum

Here are August fixtures so far .
No less than 5 games on the 1st weekend .
https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/tv-games/domestic-efl-games/

I see that sky have picked florist v direby for live tv,does that mean that nothing will change with their points deduction?
I know they said that the fixtures are interchangeable,but how late can they leave it to reach a decision?
After fixture release how long until sky picks on 19:51 - Jul 1 with 1837 viewsQPRMendoza

Something on the Offish now. Leyton Orient and Barnsley thus far ....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024